Yoonmin: Our Last Days...

Yoonmin: Our Last Days..

Last Night..Good Night...

Jimins View

---

So soft and sweet, I felt his sweet face, Min Yoongi had been fighting cancer for the last two years..his moments wete coming to a end. You're lying next to me, our eyes meet, you're all I see and my everything...My tears will flow with sorrow that you'll never know, losing you..i dont know what I will do. The pain of letting go..As your gaze meets mine,our fingers entwine as I tell you I love you for one final time...

"Min Yoongi...I've told you a lot of times..i love you...baring the pain..losing you...i cannot bare it...please dont leave me..."my eyes teared up, Min yoongi gave a weak smile "I'll always be with you...forever in your heart"

Our Last night.. Good Night My love..

Holding back my tears, I take your hand I'll hold it tight, until the end..Good night my love..I'll miss you..I wish we could spend the mornings like we thought we would..just you and me, just as it should be that hopeful dream's and a miracle itself it seems..The morning sun.

I see you fading away..Just rings true to me that your gone, I can't bring myself to say good bye..so I hope your fine when I just say good night...because i know..we will meet again...

Last night, Good night my Suga bear...

Last night was our night, Good night

And though your voice, will fade away, your melody, is here to stay. I can't hold back, your time is near..My heart it breaks, yours I can't hear

but I know time, will heal these scars...I know you're there, beyond the stars...

Sweet Dreams my love.

And before he knew it...Min Yoongi faded away before his eyes...his pulse was flat...I cried my eyes out...my one and only was gone...my heart is shattered...

Months later

---

Jimin sits with the 5 members looking to the stars "Guys..." he starts tearing "I miss him" he breaks down crying, everyone starts tearing, he gets up and yells out "I LOVE YOU MIN YOONGI..." he looks to the tree nearby and sees a figure...it was him...his ghostly figure....he was crying as well...but smiling..."I love you too Park Jimin..." After Jimin heard those words, he sobbed louder and runs and hugs him but falls to the ground as he was only just a figure and ghost. Yoongi bends down and touches his head, he looks up "Look jiminie...im just beyond those stars....always i will love you....and reborn..."

Years later

--

A sudden knock was banged on the door. Jimin yells "coming!" And opens it, without a shocked look on his face, once again after years, he tears "Its been long my friend....Park Jimin" before his eyes was Yoongi....only a few years younger, the soul of Min Yoongi had reborn..and came back for one final chance...to be with Jimin and grow old...

A/N: I cried while doing this...I legit stopped half way crying. Why did I write this...gosh...hope you like...Request for more One shots..

Credits to Lyric Owner of these fanmade and to Miku Hastune for Last Night Good Night.