Part One

Wrap the Rap

"So you're not saying what we're going to do?"

"Nope! You're still excited though, right?"

"Of course I am. Even if I don't know where on earth you're taking me."

Nahyun chuckled. "That's the whole point of a surprise, silly. I don't tell you where we're going, and I assume that you also have a surprise that you're not telling me about...?" She leaned forward, raising her eyebrows.

D.ana forced a smile. Yeah, so surprising that I don't even know what it is yet... "Definitely! Or maybe I don't. You can't be too expectant," she said, to which Nahyun playfully shoved her shoulder, causing her to fall back on the couch and earn a bout of giggles from the two.

"Sure, whatever..." Nahyun spoke, getting up from the couch. "Look, I should probably start getting ready to go to my shoot now." The other girl grabbed her hand, frowning.

"No, just stay here..."

Nahyun smiled reassuringly and bent down to place a quick peck on D.ana's cheek before going up the stairs and leaving D.ana alone in the living room. The brunette let out a heavy sigh and covered her face with her hands. Nahyun apparently had something secret planned for their 100 day anniversary next week, but D.ana still had no clue what she was going to do on her part. 

Aren't you overthinking this? No, no, this is rational. It's okay to obsess over it because Nahyun deserves the perfect gift. Argh, what should I do for her?? She let out a muffled groan of frustration, kicking her feet up and down on the sofa.

"Are you upset because Nahyun is going somewhere without you?" a voice sounded, causing D.ana to look through her fingers to see Sumin standing by the entrance to the kitchen, watching her.

"Yes, I'm upset my baby is leaving me, but..." She trailed off, sitting herself up.

"But what?" Sumin moved to settle next to her member. "Oh gee, did you do something stupid?" she gasped, whacking D.ana on the arm. "Yah! If you two are fighting it'll affect the image of our group! Fans will notice that guys aren't as touchy-feely with each other as usual, then the speculations will start and everyone will find out about your relationship, so one of you will have to leave the group or you're gonna sue the company and then--What?" Sumin stopped talking upon seeing D.ana's dumbfounded expression.

"Unnie. None of that would happen, trust me." D.ana sighed again. "It's just that our 100 day anniversary is coming up, and I don't--"

"You haven't gotten her anything yet??" Sumin exclaimed, hitting D.ana again when the latter shook her head, a finger to her lips.

"Hey, I don't want anyone to hear, especially not her!" She glanced towards the empty staircase. "But I still don't know what to get for her..."

"How about flowers? Giant teddy bear? Ooh, what about couple rings?"

"I'm not talking about cheap Valentine's Day grab-off-the-shelf-and-give-it type of gift. Nahyunnie is too precious."

"Well, you know it doesn't even matter what you get? She'll love you regardless. Although couple rings or bracelets aren't a bad idea, if I do say so myself." D.ana's eyes wandered from Sumin to the floor. The older girl rested a hand on D.ana's knee. "Let me say this: forget about material things for a moment. How you show your love, how you want to continue to express it and even show what you haven't? That's important. As long as you find a way to share the true sentiments in your heart," she spoke, pointing into D.ana's chest, "because I know you have one and I know what you have in there for Nahyun, then you will have the 'perfect' gift that you so seek."

Blinking, D.ana stared at the girl with the same dumbfounded expression, though there was enlightenment in her features. "...How you could go from crazy hypothetical situations to profound romantic insight is beyond me."

Sumin sat back and grinned. "I'm a leader. It's how I operate." She patted D.ana's leg again and got up to go to the kitchen where she ws originally headed. D.ana was alone once again, contemplating Sumin's words.

Footsteps on the stairs broke D.ana out of her thoughts, though. Nahyun had returned to the living room dressed in baggy pants, a white long-sleeved shirt, and a dark red, striped wool jacket. Even when she's wearing an average outfit with minimal makeup on she looks nice... Aigoo, what am I going to do? D.ana thought as she rose to greet her girlfriend. Without a word, she leaned her head so that her face became buried in Nahyun's shoulder.

"Aw, why don't you go somewhere with the members today?" Nahyun suggested, to which D.ana only tilted her head to look up at Nahyun with despondent eyes. Nahyun let out a giggle, and tapped the other girl's nose affectionately. "You're adorable. Now come on, manager oppa said he'd be here to pick me up soon." She lifted D.ana's head up, patted her cheek, and began walking towards the front door, though she soon felt a pair of arms snake around her waist and their owner follow her steps. With a hand on the doorknob, the arms merely hugged her tighter.

This girl... She's a tough rapper on the outside but she's also really softhearted and devoted, and--

Warm breath hit Nahyun's neck, sending a shiver down her spine that only tingled more when she felt lips come into contact with her skin.

And I love it.

Nahyun's grip on the doorknob tightened; D.ana's lips moved at an awfully slow pace up Nahyun's neck to just below the base of her ear. Just as a tongue ghosted over Nahyun's earlobe, the two were startled by knocks on the the door in front of them. Nahyun swiftly separated herself from D.ana and opened the door, hardly making an attempt to compose herself.

It was their manager. "Ah, Nahyun-ssi. You about ready to leave now?"

"Y-Yeah. Give me a minute or so?" Nahyun said, still flustered.

"Okay, don't take too long. I'll be waiting in the van." Nahyun nodded weakly and retreated back into the dorm. The manager turned to walk to the car, but abruptly angled himself back to D.ana, who was still standing in the doorway. "Oh, D.ana-ssi, how are those raps going?" he asked.

D.ana let a grin come to her face. "They're going quite well, oppa, I'm having fun writing them with Newsun," she replied. A while ago, the manager had approached her and Newsun saying that the company wanted the two to come up with specific raps for an upcoming TS Entertainment event. D.ana enjoyed it a lot, though she hadn't realized until now that she had never shared her progress with Nahyun.

"Good, good," the manager said, now stepping away to head to the van. Nahyun appeared by the doorway again, looking at D.ana.

"Come to think of it, I haven't ever heard these raps that you're working on," she stated.

"Well, how about when you get back, Newsun and I can give everyone a demo? We have some pretty cool lyrics already."

"Sounds like a plan." Nahyun cast a glance towards the waiting van, lowering her voice. "I guess I better hurry back then." D.ana remained quiet as her girlfriend lightly pushed her body back until it hit the wall, concealed behind the open door. Nahyun took the rapper's face in her hands, and inclined her head up to gently join their lips. D.ana rested her hands on Nahyun's hips, pulling her closer.

The movement of their mouths was short-lived, however, as Nahyun reluctantly withdrew. "I have to go," she whispered, giving one final, all too fleeting kiss to the pouting girl in front of her. She smiled, and made her way to the vehicle outside. D.ana could do nothing but wave as it pulled away from the curb.

She shut the front door, leaning her back against it. How many hours is it going to be? Waiting for her ... she thought, then shook her head. Alright, Eunae, get your together! You have things to do! The brunette hurried over to the staircase, but out of the corner of her eye she saw Sumin with a cup in her hand, standing by the kitchen entrance again, smirking.

"Um, can I help you?" D.ana questioned.

"Oh no, no," Sumin answered, taking a sip from her cup. "I should be the one asking if I can help you."

D.ana's face lit up into a satisfied grin. "Unnie, you've helped me already. Thank you." Sumin raised her hand in acknowledgement, and D.ana climbed the stairs.


Hey guys!

I had originally planned for this to be some random thing I just wrote for fun but then I wrote a lot more than I expected... So I decided to make this two chapters instead ^.^ I was really debating whether or not to leave it as one but then I thought "Eyy why not two?"

Please look forward to the next part :) Thank you!

Questions, comments, concerns? Let me know~