...

Wake Me Up When Love Favors Us

It’s not their fault that people does not agree with their relationship, it is not their fault if the destiny agree with this.  It is only a matter of time when the people who disagree will agree. And it is only a matter of time when destiny starts to crumble and make their life into a mess.

Life is hard, they agree. With all the hardships and trials they faced together, they are confident to say that life is more complicated than it seems, that there is more into life if you look deeper in it.

People will betray you. People will use you. People will break you. But there are persons who will love you, care for you, appreciate you, and a person who will put you back into pieces when you are in that point of your life when you just want to die because they broke you so hard that you do not know how to be whole again.

Luckily, or not- the author doesn’t know, they live in the same era. That the met, that they are the ones who were destined to be with each other. But they are the ones who are destined to hurt each other too.

 

~

 

People come and go. They will build memories with you that you will treasure, love and always remember. But one day, you will just wake up and realize that they left you and all those moments you shared will forever be just a good memory. A memory that even if you want to do again- even if you know that what will happen won’t be like last time, you can never do it again. Because the person whom you want to spend your time and your life with, is now gone. Long gone with the winds that once witness the beautiful and perfect moments the two of you had.

Does it hurt? Yes, hell yes it does. Do you know the feeling when you just don’t know what to say? Like you will just stare at everything thinking nothing because your whole world, mind, heart and soul is taken away by the person who left you? The feeling when there is nothing you find beautiful, exciting and memorable. Because everything, everything does not make sense if you do not have the person who built you. The person who loved you. The person who cherished you and cared for you. The person who will tuck you into bed every night. The person who will protect you- protected you. The person who cooks for you every morning. The person who looked at you with such care and love, the person who reflects your soul, the person who is your everything. The person whom you love more than anything except God is now gone and had possibly moved on.

They said he is not worth it. But I know he is indeed worth it. He is worth it of all the love, treasure and all this feeling I am feeling. He is worth more than a diamond does.

I am desperately moving on but I can’t. I want to move on. But how can I if the  world- my whole world is all about him.  Him who doesn’t seem to care anymore. Him who loved me more than anything. Him who lived for me. But now, due to people who does not want us to be together, he is gone. Gone for good. Gone, far far away from me.

If I am given a second chance, I want to grab it and do my best. But this mind of mine does not want to. Because what if everything turns out to be the same? What if everything will be a mess again? What if he will leave me again?

Full of doubts, that’s what I am. I cannot even step up confidently in our school because I am afraid something not right will happen again. Something that will break me. Something connected to the past I ran away from. Something that I don’t want to happen. I am afraid.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

I also do not know what to say about this though. I mean, I do not know what exactly it is. But anyway, hahaha. Actual chapter will be posted soon!