Cheatsheet

Legend of the Gold Fortune || Apply Open
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Setting >> This is heavily inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean, so the time period will be set at around that time. This world is different than ours and all places are separated into islands much like One Piece with the Royal Navy being the governmental force. 

Setting II >> Here are some island names that your character can be from or you can make your own; Atlul, Anglus, Hibesaia, Espion, Austurm, Myst, Pelorion, Tronene, Quemis, Majartea. 

Gender >> None of the plotlines are gender specific, so have at it. Let the creativity flow through you~. The Cabin Boy plotline isn't only for males, it's just a title really.  My hope is to accept two females and two males, but this can change after reading the applications. 

Age >> I don't really have a set age limit. You can honestly even be like twelve in the story or even thirty plus if you really want to~

Appearance >> I prefer everyone to use ulzzangs since there will be idols in the story and stuff. Ulzzang Park Jiho and Gong Sooah are taken for Ara and The J, so don't use them~!

Personality >> As one can see, the plotlines only describe what your character's job on the Gold Fortune is. I honestly want people to have free range of how they want their character to be like. With that being said, there is going to lots of crack comedy scenes in the story so you can make them anime like if needed. As long as it is coherent and doesn't contradict too much, I won't have much of a problem with it. By the way, I look at personality most when I choose people -winkwinknudgenudge-  


Love Interests >> This part of the app is completely optional and you don't need a love interest if you don't want one. This story isn't as heavy on romance as it is on action-adventure or comedy, but it will show up once in a while. Don't make your application focused only on the romance of you and your love interest because most of this story is about the Gold Fortune crew with side characters being idols. 

Love Interests II >> You may use any idols. All idols will the same age as they are currently (2016) since it's just easier that way. Ara doesn't have a love interest yet so you can use her if you want~. The J will not have a love itnerest cause The J is for all~ ;DD By the way, pw is a funny gif of any kind. 

Idols in the story >> For those you who are curious, idols will have different roles in the story. Some will be part of the Royal Navy aka be a marine or some will be pirates. Some will be even neutral citizens or something a little more special ;DD


Collabs >> I guess this is a new thing now because I noticed it being mentioned on various other apply fics as I lurked around. I prefer that people don't collab, only because it will become complicated in the decision making process. I don't want to accept a character and then have to accept another persons because they belong together as love interests or some sort of backstory. 

Questions? >> PM me! I will be glad to answer any burning questions or if you want to just run your ideas with me. I'm curious to see what you will come with, ohohoho~