The Gold Fortune Pirates

Legend of the Gold Fortune || Apply Open
 

The gold fortune

hide your valuables cause here they come

home Plotlines  cheatsheet reviews teaser

Captain/Thief

Bae Sarang 'ara' Captain of the Gold Fortune, thief and certified idiot, Ara might seem like an airhead, but don't be fooled. She is a pirate veteran with a nag for stealing things right off people's bodies and has been apart of two pirate crews before establishing her own. Not many know why she left her last crew, but to be honest, it's the least of anyone's concern. Especially when wherever she and her crew go, tons of trouble follow.

first-mate/Gunner

oh jaehwa 'the j' With his father being a retired Marine officer, The J would be voted least likely to become a pirate. But, here is he is now, second in command of the Gold Fortune. Equipped with expert marksmanship and suave charms that can make anyone of any gender weak in the knees, The J has adjusted to his life as a pirate quite well and he intends for it to stay that way for a long time. 

cook/Doctor

character name This person's primary job was being the doctor on board, but was soon delegated to the most important job of cook after their stomach became victim to the abomination that Ara calls Ara's Super Special Surprise III. With extensive knowledge of the human body and how it functions, you wouldn't want to anger this person especially since they now also have access to all the sharp tools in the kitchen.

shipwright

character name This person's job is to take care of the ship and make sure all supplies are in order. With just one glance, they can tell the model of a ship and its weak points and strengths, making them essential when the crew gets into on sea battles with other pirates and Marines. 

Navigator

character name If this person wasn't around, the Gold Fortune would always be going off into random directions thanks to the spilt interests of the crew members ("FOOD" -Ara "I hear that Noire has good lookers" -The J). They also steer the ship since everyone else is too lazy and has the ability to read maps as easily as reading a book. 

Cabin Boy

character name  The new kid with no skills of a pirate and no knowledge of pirate life, they are basically the servant of the crew members. Whenever the others don't want to do something, they have to by default. They still have a lot things to learn; how to wash clothes properly, how clean out the rooms, how to keep a ship's deck nice and tidy...Did I mention they're basically the servant?