♫ Reviews

♪ Dreams & Stars | A Dream High inspired applyfic | Apply open
 

applicants

I Dream high, I fly high

 
tumblr_lktr36cHel1qcyt1co1_500.jpg

Min Jinmi

#3 The PassionateNam JihyunPark Jimin

Love2you4 Kayla        ChosenTBA

 

Pending: Still Reviewing

Errors: There are some errors that you need to fix

Accepted: Your application is great! You're not chosen yet but you might just become a chosen appicant!

Chosen: I really liked your app and you got chosen for the story, hurray for you! 

 

So this is my character, if you have a short review don't worry, that doesn't mean I dislike your character, it just means there was nothing wrong with your app and I didn't really know what to talk about XD.

Also for both Jinmi and Leena, the first chosen applicants that put them as their roommates will be their roomates

 

#1 The friendly | 1 applicants

#2 The Goof | 2 applicants

#3 The passioniate  |1applicants

#4 The hardworker | 1 applicants

#5 The shy/quiet one | 0 applicants

#6 The rebel/troublemaker | 0 applicants

#7 Freebie | 1 applicants

#8 The badass | 1 applicants

#9 The dreamer |1 applicants

#10 The hopeless romantic | 1 applicants

#11 The athletic | 1 applicants

#12 The logical | 0 applicants

#13 The lone wolf | 1 applicants

#14 The diva | 1 applicants

tumblr_ntr8paUnFn1u0c780o1_1280.jpg

bang leena

#9 The Dreamer Kim Dahyun Jeon Jungkook

Strawberrykpop CrystalChosen       TBA

 
 
Hello this is one of the co-author's Crystal! I finally finished my character's app so here you go! Oh and Leena will be the youngest person in this story. Annyeong~
large.jpg

Heo nari

#11 The AthleticJung ChaeyeonChoi Youngjae

Kpopfangirl10 Fara Accepted     The Passionate

Hello Fara~ Congrats on being the first one to apply! I absolutely LOVE Nari! And can I just say I love your faceclaim because i adore DIA so much. I especially like her relationship with Jinmi it's so cute lol. I also like how she  got into music and Omg her and Youngjae tho XDDDD I mean I'd stalk him too. Anyways, congrats! You're accepted!!!! 

GzPw5XN.jpg

IM yerin

#2 The Goof Lee Mijoo Mark Tuan

Fclorn SyaAccepted      The Dreamer

Hi Sya! I think your app was perfectly fine descriptive or not. Yerin seems like a fun goofy person and she's so adorable. I also think her personality was very realistic. I especially like how she wants to make people smile ^_^ and Yerin and Mark's relationship is adorable, Mark just needed that slap  push from Jinmi lol. Hurray! You've been accepted :)

tumblr_mev4nseHuc1riqzado1_500.png

Byun Sora

#1 The FriendlyPark Sora Jackson Wang

Chanxingbaby Enne Accepted    The Hopeless Romantic

Hello Enne! I love Sora and I think it's fine that she's a triple threat because the talent twins aren't too overpowering and you explained how she improved. Omg I love that she's an otaku bc anime and manga is life. I also think it's adorable that she hugs everyone before she goes to sleep lol. Lol (again) Jackson and Sora's meeting XD and I like how you incoperated Vixx and Bap into your app and how Jinmi is the middle person lol. Yay you're accepted!! ^^

o1.jpg

Kim Sunhee

#10 The Hopeless RomanticKim Jiho Kim Namjoon

BangtansSonyeondangGbemimiAccepted    The Friendly

Hi Gbemimi! I like that Sunhee was born in France, and omg she has braces. And omg (again) Seokjin is her brother. I wanted some applicants to have a member from got7 or bts as their brothers so Yay! Could you add more for the friendship part of the app? So I know how Sunhee and her close friends act around each other.  Other than that everything else is fine ^^. The love interest section was fine and whoa, what an eventful first date. Yes, there will be LOTS of drama lol. Anyways just elaborate more on the friendship part and you'll be accepted :)

tumblr_o3j21o2DHZ1ubpdaao1_500.png

Mo Yowon

#8 The Badass Lee Chaeun Kim Seokjin

Jewel_ELFKrissyAccepted   The Diva

Hi Krissy thanks for applying! I love your faceclaim she's so pretty omg. Her personality is also very interesting and I especially like in her background that she was in a gang. Yowon is also a fighter she's so cool and that's what I imagined the badass plotline being, a fighter. She's roommates with the diva, whoa I wonder if they would get in a lot of arguments haha. Is she still in the gang? but aww her sister tho :( Cantaloupe is life! In your background Yowon is born in Hong Kong, but in the birthplace section, it says Seoul. I'm assuming she was born in Hong Kong, but please clear that up ^^.   Just a few minor errors, fix those and you'll be accepted~

tumblr_o3j7lz7iRO1rzmb7vo1_500.jpg

Jung Seoyoung

#2The GoofBona Hong Jisoo

SistarsStar1Amy Accepted   The Dreamer

Hello Amy thanks for applying! Now onto the review, I love her faceclaim, I say that in a lot of reviews but I really mean it because they're really pretty. One of her rolemodels is Yoonmirae I absolutely love her omg. I died at the "potato-looking" part because I can relate XD. I like how when she acts crazy in class, everyone else starts joining in lmao. Her relationship with Leena is cute (thanks for adding her!) I like it. The love section was cute (again) and I like how Joshua was a trainer for the school but aw he was only there for a day, but I still find their relationship cute. There's nothing really to be fixed so, yay you're accepted :)

zUx9Ysq.png

Bang Yunae

#13 The Lone WolfSearinKim Taehyung

NanaseirenishiharaNana Accepted  TBA

Hello Nana, thanks for applying! Anyways onto your review. I love the sibling relationship between her and Yongguk and how he spoils Yunae a lot, I wish I had a brother like that XD. Yunae is so cool and the fact that she has perfect pitch is even cooler. I like how you explained why she prefers working alone too. Thank you for adding Jinmi to your app, and how they got to know each other is cute. The love section I was squealing so much. That line, "Wait for me to come back I will claim you" OMG. Anyways, I don't see any mistakes so therefore, you're accepted!

%25EC%25B1%2584%25EC%2598%25816.jpg

choi jiyeon

#4 The Hard Worker Son ChaeyoungMin Yoongi

daninad123Dani Accepted    The Logical

Hihi Dani thanks for applying! "If I need to work 100times harder than a gifted person to get there, then I'll do it, I'll do it willingly" I really really liked that quote. I absolutely love how she uses hyperboles a lot I think it's really unique. I also like how her favorite musicians are Norah Jones and Melody Gardot and how she found her passion for performing and music. I laughed at the love interest section where, "He's an old man at heart" lmao. Yoongi following her around and asking her to be his girlfriend is funny haha. I don't really see anything wrong other than you didn't link a gallery to your faceclaim and back up faceclaim but it's a small error so you're accepted but just let me know when you fixed that error~

maxresdefault.jpg

hwang aelin

#7 FreebiePony MakeupKim Taehyung

exol_army14 Serena Accepted    The Hopeless Romantic

Hello Serena and thanks for applying! That's a cool name she has, Aelin, and it's also cool that she was born in France. I also like how her plotline is "the elegant" since it's a freebie, I like her so far ^^. For the personality section could you add more negative traits? Since she tries to be close to perfect she could be narcissistic for example, but it's just an idea. Aww the love interest section is sad but I'm glad she supports the relationship. I also think the tension between her and The hardworker would be interesting too. Anyways, just fix the errors I listed and you'll be accepted~

tumblr_nycdzr89ny1qdr8vuo1_500.jpg

character name

#14 The Diva T-aeMark Tuan

cakemaker3000 Joy Accepted     The Logical

Hello Joy thankyu for applying! Now onto your review, yasss Rania!! I'm glad you chose T-ae for a faceclaim. OMG that nickname, "Deep Fried Diva" where do you come up with that it's amazing XD! DANNNGG she's tall. I also like her personality, how she seems mean, arrogant, and cocky on the outside, but on the inside, she's a totally different person, I think it fits with the plotline you chose and it shows the diva isn't 100% a lol. Thank you for adding Jinmi to your app! Aw it's cute that got7 is protective of her since she's  JB's sister and everyone is just like "why are you standing up for her" The love section is also adorable too aww.. I'm just rambling on now, you're accepted ^^

character name

Plotline FaceclaimLove Interest

Username Nickname Status     Roommate

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Phasellus eget luctus metus. Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero. Morbi vel metus in odio varius adipiscing sed non neque. Integer ligula justo, posuere quis tincidunt id, rhoncus vitae nulla. Aliquam vel mollis augue. Aenean consectetur mauris arcu, sed auctor nisi tincidunt nec.