four

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

+

 

“I saw you were on the phone and it seems like you were in a very good conversation, so… I was just wondering who called you…”

“Oh, that was…” she nervously laughing, “its no one.”

GD looking sharp at her, he got the feeling that she’s hiding something and that feeling makes him upset.

“Chaerin, are you dating someone?”

 

CL didn’t say anything for a moment.

Dating someone? She’s thinking.

“No…” she finally answer.

“No?” GD repeated with a suspicious tone.

“Yeah, I don’t date anyone at the moment.” She shook her head.

GD paused, still looking sharp at her.

CL bit her lips, she’s nervous.

“Oh okay.” He turned and give CL his back.

“Are you mad, oppa?”

“No.” he shortly said.

“Really?”

GD turned to CL again, his face showed big amount of annoyance.

“Why should I mad at you? Should I mad because I think you hide something for me? or because you’re not appreciating our friendship anymore? or maybe because I feel useless and ignored as friend?”

“Feel ignored? Why?”

“Why?? You obviously hiding something from me, and I feel like its unfair. We’ve been friends for so long and I always tell you everything. And now you’re hiding something from me? why? Am I that incapable to be trusted?”

“Because I really don’t date anyone at the moment?”

“Then why you were talking on the phone while smiling like an idiot all night??”

“You’re watching me???”

“I did watching you because you look stupid when smiling like that.” GD shout.

“Oh really?? so you like looking at stupid face? You’re sick.”

“You’re liar.”

“Liar??” CL pop her eyes. “just because I don’t tell you about a guy who called me?”

“So it was a guy? Ha!”

CL paused.

“See? Liar!”

“I didn’t lie! We’re just getting to know each other, I’m not dating him… yet.”

Now GD is the one who pausing, he’s learning the stings in his chest when CL said that.

He slowly touch his chest, “my heart hurt…” he said.

“W-what?”

“My heart hurt, stupid! Because you don’t even tell me you have a crush on someone.”

“Oh my God, its not a crush, he asked me out and now we’re continuing to get to know each other, oppa.”

“Then why you didn’t tell me anything??”

“Because… because you said that you want to examine every guy that approach me…”

“Simply because I want to protect you from bad guys.” GD said.

“Yes I know and I appreciate it, but I don’t want you to scare this guy away…” CL slowly said.

“If he’s a good guy then you shouldn’t worry,” he said, “because if he’s a good guy, I have no option besides letting him be with you.”

“I think he’s a good guy…”

“So, you like him?”

CL shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know yet, but I enjoy our conversation very much.”

GD stopped.

He sighed, “So… who’s the unlucky guy who falling for my Chaerin?”

CL laughs, “EXO’s Kai.”

“SM boy?” he asked.

“Yeah…” she smiled, “but oppa, please don’t tell anyone.”

“Why? Am I the only person who knew about this? He smirked.

“No, the girls knew.”

“So? I can’t tell it to the Nuthang?”

CL nodded, “don’t tell Nuthang oppas just yet.”

“Okay, promise.” He said.

 

+

 

“Do you know Kai from EXO?” GD asked Xin and Soo Hyuk when the three of them hanging out in a lounge.

“I knew him, I had a photoshot with some of SM idol for a summer clothing product around three or four months ago and Kai was one of them.” Soo Hyuk said.

“I knew him too, he’s kind of famous in my school back then.” Xin said.

“Your school? Isn’t he your junior?” GD asked.

“Yeah, he got in the school when I graduate but many alumni and students talking about him because he got many medals for Ballet dance.” Xin explained. Xin graduated from art school in London which very famous for their Ballet major.

“Is he a good person?” GD asked again.

“well,” Soo Hyuk said, “during the photoshot he was the most polite. When the other ordering around their managers and have no manner to say hi to each other, he went to us—the actual model—and introduce himself.”

“Hmm… he sounds like a good guy.” GD scoffed.

“Why are you suddenly interested in Kai?” Xin asked.

“Nothing.” He shortly answered.

“Dude?”

He sighed, “Okay okay, CL is close with him now. Kai like CL and he asked her out several times and now they calling each other everyday.”

Xin and Soo Hyuk exchanging gaze.

“Oh, wow…” Soo Hyuk finally speak.

“Good to her.” Xin said.

“Good to her?” GD repeated.

“Yeah, good to her. Kai seems like a good boy.” He said.

“What if he’s not a good boy?” GD asked.

“Well no one can guarantee it, but if he’s not a good boy then we just let Chaerin learn her lesson… everyone should pass that phase, right?” Xin explained.

Soo Hyuk nodded. “I agree.”

 

+

 

Several days later, GD and Big Bang enters the artist common room for a briefing for the award show in Macau. When he came, YG dancers especially the girls are roaming aroung a big fancy flower bouquet.
“What’s happening here ladies?” Seungri cut the line and saw the flowers, then he took the card.

 

To CL,

Have a great day. K.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter