Chap 1: Going to Korea

WE GOT MARRIED WITH LAY(EXO) :**

*Alyssa's POV*
      Now It's 9a.m in New York, where I am having a photoshoot. You must wonder why that soon right?? :/// I didn't know either, maybe I'm being too excited :))) This is the last photoshoot in America that I have to do. After that, I finally can come back Korea, where I was born, and only go abroad when I have serious business( Victoria Secret :D, ELLE,...) 
    -"Keep it up Alyssa! Very good. Keep going..."- the photographer told me (more like yelling :/) as I keep changing different postures.
     It takes me like over 1 hour to complete it @.@.. When it is done, my manager greets me:
     - Are you ok? The photoshoot started too early and we all know @.@ how much you love snugging in your bed all the time...- She's half worry, half smirking at me
      Wellll...everybody. Meet my manager, Emma Lee *^0^* I met her at the park where she was dancing. After that we became friends and took care of each other. When I became a model, she'd decided to become my manager to help me.'Till now, to me she is like the big sister who I've never had before. Even she's a little cocky but she really has a big heart :))) And she is half Korean half America so she can speak Korean and English like me ( Yay :D). She and I like to annoy people a lot and we do that by speaking Korean in front of them to annoy them.
      -Of course not! In fact, I am just excited :) Ok?? Don't worry :*
      I know why she worries like that because one time I don't get much sleep and then I was fainted during the shoot and had to go to the hospital =.= I really don't want to talk about that story again. My health is not really good, so that's why she made me go to the gym and do many things. I told her that I will go meet Juliah and she told me to be careful as she walks away :)
       - Hey Jules.. Want to go to Starbucks?? :') 
       -OK Sure :))) Sounds good to me- as she replys me back in an instant.
       Me and Juliah have been friends for a longgggg time @.@ She is also a model like me but she prefer singing :) She is an amazing friend and one of the most important people in my life.
-----------------------------------------------------
        Later, At Starbucks
     I came to this place earlier than her. And now I feel like being watched by so many people because..welll.. being famous like an @$$ =.= Sometimes It really annoys me. I won't even know I would be this famous when I have a contract with VS @.@  As I am waiting, certain pair of hands covers my eyes. I know that it's obviously it's her. We laugh and go take an order. When we go to order, all the eyes are on us again. Some people even wants us to sign for them. So I just do normal like smiling gently to them and signing the papers. 
      - So... what do you want Cutiepie? :))) I don't think to call me this early just to go drink coffee with you..
      - I just want to say goodbye before I come back to Korea :)
      She gives me this look O_O then starts yelling:
      -WTF?!! Why so suddenly??
      - Well, It's time for me to go now :) I miss Korea- I smile at my friend
      - I will miss you TERRIBLY Cutiepie.. TOT~ 
      - Me too Jellybear :'(( 
(Don't ask why the nicknames are strange like that :D It just popped out in my mind)
     Me and Jules have talked for a long long time... She threatened me with force if I won't take good care myself. After that, I came home which is as big as a mansion @.@~ My parents now still live with me, along with my 10-year-old sister. 
---------------------------------------------------
     Night came and I start ready to arrange everything I need to go. While I was putting things in my suitcase, my mother came in:
     - Did you get anything you need, honey?? Passport, VISA, ticket??- she asked me worryingly
      This time, I come back to Korea by myself, without my family. She's always afraid I would hurt myself. She's a lovely woman but sometimes she's a little overprotective =.= I really love my mum but she should know I am a grown-up girl now, I can take care of myself
       - Mama, don't worry. I will be fine. Stop worrying or else have more wrinkles you know? :))
      She told me everything about Korea and hugged me like wanting to say good-luck. When I was done with my luggage, I start staring blankly at the wall as thinking what would await me in Korea. And just that I start drowning in sleep...
-----------------------------------------------------
       The next morning. At the airport
       I have done all my papers and now I just need to wait for the plane. My family beside me keep telling me to take care and to call them when I was having free time. My sister is crying a lot because i won't be at home with her now. Soon, the airport call:
      - The flight from New York to Seoul in plane Boeing 312 is now ready. Please the passengers make ways to go to plane..
      I'm nearly crying and thank GOD for going in silent now, otherwise paparazis will be everywhere @.@ I will miss my family A LOT.. I say goodbye to them and go to the plane. 
      Korea, Here I go!!..- I say quietly as going to the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Hey, everyone :))) It's me again. I just want to tell you that in story: 
- when she speaks in English, the word like "this"
- when she uses Korean, it will be like "this"
- Chinese will be "this"
      @@ That is all I want to say. I hope you enjoyed reading this. And if you had any ideas of the story, just told me and I will think about it :)) So.. Bye-bye for now :*