Meeting Phantom

Inferno

 I open my eyes, looking around the room, I realize I have no idea where I am. I think to myself, maybe I passed out in the middle of the street and a policeman saw the address of my new home, driving me there, explaining to my new landlord what happened. Yet I know that can't be right, as I begin to remember the encounters I had last night: the tall brunette lady, the drunken man, and the insane man holding the revolver. Thinking as hard as I possibly can, I remember our knife fight. I recall witnessing the man kill another human, and then passing me a knife, getting ready for combat. But I can't seem to relive what happened next, did I win? Or did I lose? My thoughts are cut when a short, pink haired, Chinese man with the kindest face you will ever see, comes walking through the door. He sits down on a chair opposite me, looking right into my eyes as he says, 

 

"You did well last night. Inferno is impressed by your skill." He paused, "The same thing happened to me you know, wrong place at the wrong time, being forced to fight for your life." 

 

The pink haired man sees the flickering hope in my eyes as he continues on, "My names is Luhan, but around here they call me Phantom. I believe your name is Oh Sehun?" 

 

Feeling as if I can trust this man, I reply, "That is correct. I can't seem to remember what happened last night, would you mind enlightening me with the knowledge you have?" I look at him in hopes he can set this all straight. 

 

Luhan looks at me confused at first, and then begins to smile, "Sehun, you may not be aware of this, but it seems you have a habit of blanking out during combat." The sweet smiling man continues, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, with enough training you will no longer-" 

 

I cut him off, nearly yelling I say, "Training? No way in hell! I refuse to join your cult!" 

 

Luhan laughs, his already sweet face looking like a puppy who's owner just came home after a long day at work, "No no, we are not a cult." The no longer smiling man continues, "Inferno is the biggest mafia in North America." 

 

The man stands up from the chair and begins to admire a painting of an engraved colt 45 revolver. After what felt like five minutes of silence, the hard faced man elaborates, "If there is no part of you that would ever join our mafia, then I have no choice but to kill you." Luhan says as he turns around, pulling the exact same gun that is in the painting out of his suit pocket and pointing it at my forehead.  

 

Panicking, I yell, "Don't pull the trigger!" As I think to myself, there's nothing I can do to change fate, "I'll do whatever you want."