Two

Guardian Angel

A light sun ray make the person who still lay on the bed, blink his eyes rapidly as he suit his eyes with the environment. Suddenly, he heard someone opened his door room and bounce on the bed instantly. 

“daddy! Daddy! Wake up!” Changmin groaned as he pull his blanket towards his chest with a little whined. “come on, daddy! Kyuhyun appa already make breakfast! Appa said daddy has to be quickly because that Cinderella will be coming over and eat daddy alive if daddy still on the bed.” blabbered the little kid in the morning make the person who’s lazy to wake up, straighten his body quickly. 

“what’s the time now, Minmin?” Changmin asked the Minho when he can sense the kid lay on the bed also. 

“it’s 9 am.” 

“, I’m in mess.” he whispered and slowly he crawl over towards wardrobe. Minho wants to help Changmin before he gasped sees the glimpse in front of him glared at Changmin sharply. 

“oh~someone still in pajama, crawl over to find his clothes without take shower and said f-words in front of kid.” there’s a voice make Changmin shuddered meanwhile Minho giggling towards the person and ran to him. “Heechul samcheon!” 

Changmin sighed while sit on his bed. He scratched his neck while yawned. “you’re already coming, hyung?” 

“Ouch! What was that for hyung!” Changmin rubbed his head when Heechul hit his head with his handbag. “you make violence on me and I can sue you!” Changmin snapped back meanwhile Heechul let out his evil laugh. 

“What do you think you are, huh?! Today you have appoinment with ViG entertainment to sale your song, ahhh~ why I have to be stress to be your middle man!” Heechul nagged while Changmin traced his surrounding take a towel. “this is important, Min! He can make your song to be popular!” 

Changmin sighed. “okay..okay, now could you please get out from my room meanwhile I take a shower, hmm?” Changmin asked and Heechul snickered. Minho ran to Changmin while hugging his long leg. 

“Sorry daddy, Minmin wake daddy late. Now, Heechul samcheon get angry to you~” Changmin released a chuckled. He searching the boy and his hand touch the boy’s hair. “No, that was not your fault, Minmin. Now, can we go bath?.” Minho grinned while taking Changmin’s hand go to the bathroom together. 

 

Kyuhyun watched Heechul in front of him with sighed on his face. “actually, Changmin stay up late to finish his last edited song. He’s working overnight to people like him finish that song. You shouldn’t be angry at him. I’m just let him wake up late because he’s so exhausted. Minho wants to wake him up at 8 am but I forbid him because he’s too tired.” 

Heechul chewed the last bit of sandwich before he glared at Kyuhyun. “Yeah, I understand what he’s being but I don’t want the manager of that entertainment change his mind. Changmin can be a great lyric writer if that manager buy his song. You know right, he’s so talented with his lack.” Heechul said and he take a sipped of coffee. 

“what ever hyung, make sure you bring back those two in good condition.” Kyuhyun warned and Heechul make annoyed face.

“Changmin! Minho! Hurry up!” 


I can’t hold this 

I didn’t know you’ll leaving me, 
Leaving me behind with our memories, 
Don’t say that you’ll regret leaving me later, 
Cuz I will be disappear in your life, baby. 

Let me be gone 
In your years forever, 
It’s not like I’m hating you but I love you so much
Let me bear this pain. 


Heechul look at two important person in the room. “this song suit for Jay, did you think?” the one asked for his friend after he listening the voice. “the pitch is so high but I think Jay can do well.” he said afterwards to his friend. 

“Ah, Heechul-sshi, I thought you’ll be coming with the song writer?” he asked wondered. Heechul let out nervous chuckled. 
“it’s not like that, Yunho-sshi. Actually, he’s been working so hard in this song. He didn’t know who’ll be singing this song but he said he will do the best. As you expected, Choikang never fail you right?. I think the song already perfect but he still lack in his own appearance, it seems.” Heechul look away with the last sentences. 

“appearance? He’s not being a singer, Heechul-sshi..” Yunho joked and all of them burst on laughing. Heechul let out empty smiled. 

“anyway, he has to go somewhere for charity. I hope you’re understand, Yunho-sshi. You can trust on Choikang if you believed in his song.” Yunho just nodded and his friend beside him also agreed. 

“err...so, did you agreed?” Heechul asked. 

 

He smile when he heard noises come from everywhere and for sure he heard Minho’s voice whining when he got closer with his friends. He sit on the bench while waiting for Heechul comeback at this orphanage house. 

This house where he met Minho at the first time. He knew that he didn’t like child and not getting along well with kids but since the incident which change all his life, he tried to open his mind and approached something that were calm his mind. At that time, almost two years he’s get suit with this dark world, but nothing against his afraid. Even though he has Kyuhyun, the family who saves him from the incident, he still not getting used. He more choose being silent, moody, and not friendly. 

One day, without Cho’s family acknowledge Changmin getting out from house to prove to himself that he can live by his own and doing by himself without getting help. He goes to fruit stall first and he was shocked when someone approached him. 

“give me your money! Quickly!” ask a person threaten Changmin with knife aimed at his stomach. 

“I...I don’t have..” Changmin almost burst to crying and he felt so scared right now without someone protect him. He need protection now but no one cares now because he make his own decision to faced risk alone. 

“don’t make me run out of patience! A boy like you in Seoul like this..” the man rubbed Changmin’s face and he get flinched. “you..don’t see..me?” he waves his hand in front of Changmin’s face and he laughed afterwards. 

“You’re blind!” 

Changmin seems more relieved and hoped this man will go away and let him go. “okay, seems that you’re blind but you really have pretty face. Mind me?” the man smirked when he held Changmin’s elbow. 

“No! Please! Let me go! Help!” 

“no one hear you because you’re dark hallway. Did you get it?” Changmin was crying and he was hoped his guardian angel appeared. 

“hey! Let him go! Or I will shoot you!” says someone with kid voice. Yeah, it’s a kid’s with fake machine gun on his hand. The man who grabbed Changmin’s wrist by forced just let out hearty laugh looking at the kid with froggy eyes and pouted over the them. “hey, kid! Go away..or you want me play with you?” he let out showing the knife. 

The boy with the faked gun swallow his saliva before he screamed out. He ran away make Changmin more scared. He knew he will be in trouble after this. 

“now, shall we?” the man grabbed Changmin’s wrist by forced even though his feet won’t move. “hurry! Or you want me kill you?!” Changmin was shivered. 

“ahjussi! That man! That man!” Changmin felt relieved because he heard the boy’s angel voice coming back searching his. 

“yah! Let him go!” Changmin also hear that was not one man but bunch of men chased this bad man. “he is thief in my shop! I will not let him go! Chased him!” 

“call police!” 

Changmin was thrown near drain but he was fine, just felt scratching his skin when his landed on the ground. “ahjussi, ahjussi is okay?” the small boy near him asking. Changmin felt wants to crying for the first time. Truly, his voice is like an angel. 

“ahjussi is crying? Is pain anywhere? Wants me send ahjussi at clinic?” 

“ahjussideul! This ahjussi is crying!” he heard one man approached them and asking is he was alright. 

“oh, young man, you can’t see?” Changmin just nodded. The first time in his life, he accepted who is he. A man who lost his sight and doesn’t have ability to protect himself. 


“DID YOU KNOW CHANGMIN?! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!” Kyuhyun screamed out and Changmin just crying. Kyuhyun ruffles his own hair before he mad at Changmin again. 

“MUM AND DAD WILL BE ANGRY WITH ME IF THEY’RE KNEW YOU’VE BEEN MISSING IN MY SIGHT?! YOU WANT ME GET PUNISHMENT RIGHT? Oh my god, what my fault in my life after all this while?” 

“ahjussi!” the boy popped somewhere and climbed the bed. He near Changmin and protect him from Kyuhyun. “ahjussi is sick, ahjussi can’t mad him! Minho will go tell doctor if ahjussi..”

“who’s this?” Kyuhyun glared at the kid but Changmin hugged the small body instead. 

“Kyu..I’m sorry. I really sorry, you can mad at me forever..” Kyuhyun can’t continue his anger when he saw the small boy rubbed Changmin’s back when Changmin hugged him. “he’s like an angel to me, Kyu.” 

“my guardian angel.” 

 

The music- when the wintry wind blows