Thinking of You

My Heart Only Belongs To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe and Hyuna was on their way to the Lotte World. 

But L.Joe seems to be in his deep thoughts that he doesn't even noticed what Hyuna is telling him.

 

Hyuna noticed it and tugged on his arm. "Yah.. Are you listening to me?" She pouted.

L.Joe snapped out of his thoughts and managed to blink at Hyuna. "Yeah." He hissed.

"It's my birthday right? Then why do you look so sad? Is something wrong?" Hyuna paused and cupped L.Joe's face.

L.Joe was startled at her action. He sighed and slowly pulled her hands off her face. "Nothing's wrong." He managed to fake a little smile.

*Everything..* L.Joe thought to himself as he continued walking with Hyuna.

"Araso. Come on!" Hyuna pulled her to the ticket booth then they went off to the entrance.

 

As soon as they entered Hyuna tapped L.Joe's shoulder.

"Ya.. I need to go find a bathroom." She said slightly blushing.

L.Joe nodded. "Okay, I'll wait here." He stuffed his hands on his pockets.

Then Hyuna smiled and went off.

 

L.Joe sighed as he glanced around seeing people pass by, having their good times.

Rather than being with his girl on her birthday, he was forced to be with someone else.

He have no choice than to date Hyuna so he can pay off his loans from Junhyung and his gang, Beast.

Hyuna is Junghyung's cousin who likes L.Joe so much. So she asked the favor to be like that instead.

 

Suddenly a pair of familiar shadows passed by him from couple of meters away.

L.Joe's eyes widen when he saw Minwoo and Bomi.

Minwoo's arms are wrapped around Bomi's shoulder, and they were laughing together.

*Crap. What are they doing here?!* He thought to himself as pain and guilt started to stab him straight on his chest.

But When he was about to follow them two, Hyuna tugged on his arm from behind.

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter