Final

Tears and Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, Minji, but I don't think our relationship will work any longer.",

Jimin said and looked out of the window, resting his chin on one of his hands.

He and Minji sat in the dining room when he suddenly came up with that.

"Why? What's the problem with our relationship? Please, tell me what's wrong and I'll change it!",

Minji said, her voice shaking and tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"There's nothing wrong with it. I just... seem to have lost interest in you."

"Alright. I... guess I'll leave then. Good bye, Jimin..."

Minji stood up from her seat, grabbed her things and rushed out of the door.

When she reached the park in front of Jimin's apartment house she began to cry really hard.

 

Minji calmed down a little bit after a while and decided to go to her favorite cafè that's near her own apartment.

She sat down at one of the tables inside the building but didn't order something yet.

 

Even after several minutes passed the tears didn't stop flowing down her cheeks.

 

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and was greeted with the worried expression of a boy.

"Hey, are you alright?",

The stranger asked and sat down beside Minji, not taking his hand from her shoulder.

"N-no, I'm not alright. My boyfriend, Jimin, just broke up with me."

"Do you mean Park Jimin?"

"Y-yes. How did you know?"

"We used to go to the same school. He used to tell me everything. We were best friends back then to make it clear. But we stopped the contact after I moved away 5 years ago. By the way, my name is Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Minji. Nice to meet you too."

"How about I offer you a drink?"

"That would be nice."

"What would you like to drink then?",

Taehyung asked and showed her a rectangular smile.

Minji slightly smiled back and answered,

"I'd like to have a caramel macchiato"

"Alright. I'll be right back."

Taehyung sqeezed her shoulder when he stood up and went towards the counter to order their drinks.

 

After a few minutes he returned to Minji and placed the drink in front of her.

"Here you go.",

He said and sat back down next to Minji.

"Thanks.",

She answered and took a sip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter