Lies

My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 002

-Lies-

 

 

Amber's POV

The next day was still an average day for me and dad, he would wake me up, make me breakfast, i'd hint about mom and he would tell a lie about her, then i'd go to school and him to work, come home to eat and bond then end the day.

Then days became weeks
Then weeks became months
Months became years
And yes you get the idea now.
By the time I was 15 turning to 16, he still hasn't told me the truth.
I know what y'all are saying. 'Oh amber why don't you tell him yourself' 'amber just tell him the truth' 'amber take the initiative' 'amber blah blah blah' this and that.

Okay guys I get it, i should take the initiative, but I'm shy okay?! 
Now don't be too surprised, i know i'm the friendly butterfly, the social butterfly that everyone knows and love, for short, an extovert. Well news flash people, extrovert people gets shy too ya know.

Especially when it's personal..... too personal.

So it was already september, a week before my 16th birthday. And I contemplated, A LOT for years and years when I am gonna be ready. And I really had the gut feeling that I would be ready by this year.
And then I thought, this will actually be the greatest gift, not only for me, but also for dad to lift off a heavy weight on his shoulders, our shoulders.

I just hope he doesn't get too depressed about it.

September 18 came and me, my friends, dad, and also dad's colleagues, celebrated it simple by throwing me a birthday dinner at our house.

I know what you're thinking, how can so many people fit in a house for two.
Well here's what i have got to say, keep in mind that my dad is the other CEO of a successful company, SJ Entertainment, so yeah, our house is pretty big.

So we all ate dinner, chatted and danced to the dj that my dad hired, but there were no alcoholic drinks for us minors. My dad may be cool and chill, but he is strict about alcoholic drinks and other stuff that are still illegal for us.

Anyways, so we celebrated blah blah blah.

Then i heard uncle eunhyuk whisper to my dad "dude you gotta do it now, she's all grown up." Then I heard my dad sigh and saw him on the corner of my eyes that he shook his head a little. "I'm still not sure bro, she looks so happy right now. I don't want to ruin that." He said.

I then excused myself from key, who I was talking to.

I needed a time to think, a time for myself, to contemplate whether I am really ready or not.

Donghae's POV

I stared at the city view from my balcony with a wine on my hand.
The dinner ended already a while ago and amber bid farewell to everyone while I excused mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter