The beginning

She changed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate weak people. Honestly, I'm not the kind of girl who directly judge. But seing people cry their hearts out get on my nerves. It reminds me of the crybaby I was and this disgusts the hell out of me. You must find me bad or cruel but I don't give a about what you think.

Do you wanna know what.. no, scratch that, who changed me ?

He didn't cheat on me. No, my story was different. If you want to know my opinion, I still think that he's a good guy, even though we are not together anymore. His name is Kwon Jiyong. Smart, handsome, he can be gentle as he also can badmouth you. He was the kind of boyfriend every girls wanted. I still don't know why he chose me as his girlfriend before. I wasn't one who went out everywhere, everyday. I would rather stay home watching dramas.

We were together for six months. Not much, you say. But for me, it was six months of happiness, where he taught me what was love.

The reason why we broke up was because of my family. I don't live in a strict or wealthy family. They protect me a lot since I'm their only daughter. Since they learnt that I was going out with Jiyong, they became more strict. They didn't like Jiyong and still don't like him. They told me to break up with him. At first, I didn't listen to them and decided to keep dating Jiyong. However, as time pass by, Jiyong couldn't bear to see me cry because of my parents' disapproval. So one day, the thing I feared the most happened.

"You should know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter