two steps, one trip

summer medley; of runnings and flyings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"-in order for this to work, you need to change-"

kim jongin finds it all ludicrous, from the very first sentence and to the latter sentence he hadn't managed to read, just because soojung is in for another round of last night's rendezevous of his trailing fingers over soojung's soft, soft skin and portruding bones.

despite all of that, kim jongin does not find soojung soft. in the eyes of kim jongin, soojung has always been sharp, and camouflaged with thorns around the surface. but that's the reason they match, anyway. both of them are sharp blades with the same amount of resistance, always clashing but never hurting. kim jongin has always been the blacksmith while soojung the blade, him the cause of soojung being sharp and ruthless and heartless for most times. their eyes are wide-opened, for disasters that await \ if this keeps going. kim jongin is aware of it all; jung soo jung doesn't care much. both hopes for being alive, in this hell of repetitive sins they are commiting.

as jongin is the blacksmith, to stop soojung from becoming worse, it all has to start from him. "stop, soojung"breathes jongin, shrugging off warm arms around his stomach and walks to his dresser. he reminds her of school as he picks out his uniform.

she crossed her arms over her chest, clothed with last night's clothes. "you know i can't go to school like this, right?"irritation and impatience laced around her voice. jongin doesn't need to look up from tying his shoes to remember the fabrics of clothes, he had taken off from her last night, with panting breaths and hasty fingers.

kim jongin pushes her away again. this time hard eyes looking at hers. murky and mad. for all the wrong reasons. "just go home, okay? get some sleep. this routine of ours is getting pretty frequent it's unhealthy-"

"what the , kim jongin?! we agreed on this, and that everything will be physical, and it stops there. are you telling me that you suddenly fall in love with me and decide being too physical will hurt? is kim jongin becoming too much of a to sleep with me-"

kim jongin walks to his door and opens it for her, leaning to the door as he gestured her to walk out. " i pretend i did not hear that. go, you don't understand what you were talking about-"

"but-"

kim jongin shuts the door close, after he managed to push her out if his apartment, resulting her banging the door and kicking it to threaten hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter