Lv. 0.05:P

Level Up!... To Lv 0.01:P {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

L continued to follow Luna but noticed how Sungjong was silent, deep in thought.

"Sungjongie, don't worry about it, you'll be fine," Luna said, rubbing Sungjong's back comfortingly but having no affect in the pegasus knight's expression. She sighs hoeplessly before looking over to L, "I'm Luna, by the way. I'm a maid that serves and protects Krystal."

"I'm... well, as Sungjong and his group likes to call me, L," L said.

Once they reached the room, he saw a tall girl with her hair in a side-ponytail and a strong-looking boy with noticeably thick eyebrows on the ground, bowing before a girl that basically radiated with elegance.

"...ank you for protecting this castle as much as possible, Yein, Hoya. You are now dismissed," she spoke.

"Yes milady," Yein and Hoya said simultaneously before standing up and leaving the room. L noted on how Hoya had a worried gaze on Sungjong before continuing to follow Yein, letting him easily guess that Hoya had a good relationship with Sungjong.

The girl looks over and sees Sungjong, quickly picking up his dress to make sure that she didn't trip as she ran over to Sungjong in a hurry, a maid following her quickly. As she came closer, L noticed how she looked extremely similar to Krystal before realizing that she was Jessica.

"Sungjong! Are you okay?!" Jessica examines the boy in every area that was not covered by armor.

"Yes Jessica-noona," Sungjong murmurs, surprising L that he was talking formally for once.

Jessica sighs in relief, "That's good. I know how reckless you can get sometimes whenever you try to fulfill your duty as leader of the army."

"I'm sorry that I failed in protecting the army..." he murmurs.

The queen stares at him before smiling reassuringly as she tilts his head to face her, "Don't apologize, it was a surprise attack, how else were you suppose to protect the army?"

"I... I owe you my life... and I also owe you for your kindness... yet I fail in being a leader that can protect your people yet not kill others..." Sungjong said, but soon enough recieved a smack to the back of his head by Jessica's maid.

"OW! What the hell was that for Taeyeon?!" Sungjong turns to yell at the maid but immediately whines as she pulls on his cheek.

"That was for being reckless and this is for having no self-confidence at all!" Taeyeon scolded, not caring one single bit in not being talked to formally. Jessica giggles after Taeyeon lets go of Sungjong's cheek, who rubbed his red cheek with a pout.

Taeyeon then turns to L, making him feel more intimidated than necessary by a girl that was basically a head shorter than him. She scans his wardrobe quickly before asking, "Are you a tactician?"

"U-Uh I think so...???" L inwardly slaps himself for stuttering on stuttering (if that makes any sense).

"I'm pretty sure L is, seeing how he saw his first area like a graph," Sungjong said, finally regaining his posture, "But the problem is is that he's an amnesiac."

"Hm... no worry, he'll gain experience through trial and error, that way you feel less stressed," Jessica said, forgetting to take L's thoughts into consideration.

"A-Are you sure that that's a good idea, Jessica-noona?" Sungjong stuttered, making L's mind freeze over the sight of the normally sassy boy looking quite fragile and speaking formally... oh, and the pressure of becoming the army's tactician... but mainly the Sungjong part.

"It's okay, I trust him," Jessica smiled.

"You trust everyone Jessica. I'm beginning to wonder if you're really that innocence or if you're just dumb- no offense," Taeyeon sighs with her arms crossed.

"So what should we do about the barracks? Certain sectors are basically destroyed," Luna spoke up.

"I didn't think that we would take that much damage from bandits..." Jessica murmurs.

"Jessica, you have that meeting in the Esem kingdom to attend to because we left it rather abruptly. We can just leave the clean-up to the army," Taeyeon suggested.

The queen was in deep thought before making her decision, "Alright, but if L is going to become our tactician, how about he comes with me to the meeting? To learn more about where each town stands by role."

"R-Really...?" L widened his eyes.

"Yes. If it makes you more comfortable, we can also bring Sungjong's group," Jessica smiled.

L looks over to Sungjong, who simply shrugs his shoulders, "If it makes you feel any better we could, plus it would be best if we did come. People around the town have also been talking about a possible ambush during the Esem meeting."

"They're just rumors Sungjongie. For all we know, it could be as much of a lie as last week's 'possible mole in our camp'," Luna pats Sungjong's back.

"... We'll... We'll follow, just in case..." Sungjong sighs in a tired way, "Plus it would be good for a newbie like L."

"I believe this is what you call a tsundere," Taeyeon deadpans and L couldn't help but nod in agreement..

"Oh shut it, we're coming along with Jessica and that's final." Sungjong huffs indignantly before walking out of the room.

"I should probably follow..." L says quickly before walking out of the room and searching for the pegasus knight. He ended up running right into Sungjong's back who face planted into Hoya's chest who wasn't all that effected by the sudden collision other than a slight wobble.

He stands up and ended up getting slapped by the pegaus knight [which he kinda expected to happen to him in all honesty].

"Do you have to follow me everywhere that I go?" Sungjong asks in an irritated voice.

"N-No, j-just worried i-is all," L raised his hands to surrender. He lets his gaze wonder to behind Sungjong where Hoya looked at them with an eyebrow raised and Yein giggled, "Um, are you two coming with us...?"

"Sorry, we're stuck on clean-up duty here," Yein awkwardly laughs, "Oh I'm Yein from Lovelyz and a lancer, by the way- if I'm right- L-oppa."

"Howon, but I prefer Hoya. A fighter from Infinite, like Sungjong," Hoya said in a tough manner.

"He's strong but he has terrible accuracy because someone doesn't want to wear his glasses," Sungjong huffs, making Hoya cringe. It took about three seconds before Sungjong turns and hugs the older apologetically, shouting a muffled 'I'm sorry hyung! >A<' The latter simply pats the boy on the head.

L whispers to Yein, "They seem rather... close..."

Yein whispers back with a smile, "Yeah, they're basically like brothers.

Brothers.

Now that struck something in L's head. He remembers a blurry image of a boy smiling at him as he ruffles his head.

"Is something wrong, L-oppa?" Yein asked.

He simply shook his head 'no', "I'm just thinking..."


L sighs for the nth time as he continued walking back to walk through the barracks Sector... well, who knows, taking in the damage that had been done to the army and the buildings. He finally stopped at a stable-looking barrack before deciding to sit down and lean his back against it.

"What's got you down?"

He looks up and did not expect L.Joe to be looking down on him from poking his head out through the window-less window (again, if that makes any sense). He fights back a surprised noise before watching the other climb onto the windowsill and sit onto it, careful to not kick him in the head.

"Oh, well... not much other than a word triggering something in my brain..." L murmurs.

"What word?"

"'Brothers'... I don't know, that's the way Yein describes Sungjong's and Hoya-ssi's relationship... but my brain won't make a clear image..."

L.Joe pauses for a moment before asking, "If I said that I'm a bit of an amnesiac myself, would that make you feel better?"

The tactiacian stares at him in surprise, "Really?"

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID CAVALIER!" he snaps his head over to the sight of Jiae with a fire tome in her hand and chasing after Chunji, who was screaming, "I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUIN YOUR BARRACK WHILE FIGHTING THOSE BANDITS I SWEAR! QAQ"

He looks over to L.Joe. The myrmidon was smiling in a melancholic way at the two, "Apparently Chunji and I use to go- as the chipmunk puts it- 'waaayyyyy back in Teen Top!' Although to be fair, I barely remember anything about my childhood other than I was born in Teen Top."

"So it's just that you don't remember his face?" L asked.

"Remember how I was yelling at Sungjong for suggesting to stab your leg with his lance?" L.Joe asks but couldn't help in face-palming.

"Uh, yeah. Not happy-fun time."

"Well I woke up one day to the sound of- you guessed it- Sungjong suggesting to Amber and Kei about stabbing his lance into my leg. Woke up in a panic, crashed my head into Sungjong's by accident, lots of arguing and bonding after battles, and look at where I am now," L.Joe sighs, leaning his forearms onto his thighs.

"'Woke up'?"

"According to Sungjong, he saw me trip over a tree root and went rolling down a hill... dumbest way to forget a childhood friend," he groans, "But... I guess if I didn't do something so dumb, then I never would've never met Sungjong, Amber, and Kei," he smiles nostalgically.

"You really treasure them, huh?"

"Yeah, but it feels pretty biased because only after I met them do I have clear memories. It would've been nice if I could still remember my childhood with Chunji, but once he saw me again and gotten over how I forgot about him he didn't really mind starting over again," L.Joe glances to L and saw him in deep thought before smiling reassuringly, "Hey, if you were able to at least remember a blurry image, it means that you still have a chance to regain your memories."

"I hope so..." L sighs before jolting in surprise along with L.Joe at the sound of an explosion behind the barrack they were at.

"COME BACK HERE! (/◣д◢)/"

"NEVAAHHHH! (/@Д@)/"

L and L.Joe felt dumbfounded before realizing something.

"We're gonna have to clean that up too... huh?"

"Yup."