Lv. 0.01:P

Level Up!... To Lv 0.01:P {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

He slowly and painfully blinks his eyes to see a bright blue sky with small, white clouds floating around. He couldn't help but groan in pain as he suddenly has a migraine that quickly passed.

"You okay there?"

An unfamiliar voice.

He looks up to see a boy with bright blond hair that was dyed an icy blue by the roots of his hair. The boy was also carrying a thin sword in a sheath that was tied around his waist and also noted that he wa a biittt on the short side.

"Y-Yeah..." he was barely able to reply with how parched he was. How long was he out for?

"H-Here, it sounds like you need some water..."

He looks to his side to see a petite girl with body proportions similar to a doll's holding a water pouch. The girl wore a poof-y dress that barely looked like it was suited for protection and long, dark brown hair that was curled at the end.

"Th-ank... you..." he takes the water pouch and drinks just the right amount of water so that there was still water in the pouch but also so that his throat was moist now.

"So watcha doing in the middle of a field? 'Cause it doesn't seem like you were just taking a short nap with that voice of your's."

A fairly tomboy-ish girl- well, tomboy-ish to the point that he could barely tell that the girl was a girl- walks up behind the petite girl while holding a staff (presumably the petite girl's) and an iron sword tied around her waist. She has dirty blonde hair.

"I...!" that was when it struck him: he didn't know. He didn't know who these people were, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know how he got here, heck, he didn't even know he was!

"What's wrong? It looks like you're panicking," he turns back to see a rather tall girl with a worried expression holding a tall iron lance standing beside a pure white pegasus. The girl has short, dark brown hair with long bangs that basically covered the right side of her face.

"I-I... don't remember anything... nothing at all..." he murmured.

"Aah the old amnesia cliche," she sighs, "Well we didn't know each other anyways so might as well introduce ourselves."

"Byunghun, but I prefer to be called L.Joe. Myrmidon," the blond boy said with a small raise of his hand.

"I'm Jiyeon. You can call me Kei if you want though. Oh, I'm also a cleric," the petite girl smiled with lots of natural aegyo.

"Amber. Mercenary," the tomboy grinned.

"And I'm Sungjong, a pegasus knight," the feminine boy smiled, trying to flip his hair out of his eyesight.

Then that took a few minutes for that to click into his head.

"You're a GUY?!" he points rather rudely at Sungjong, making a rather muderus glint pass by his eyes.

"Yes. I am a MAN. Let's see if you're really awake by stabbing my lance into your leg," Sungjong took a step forward with said lance before L.Joe steps in immediately and grips Sungjong's shoulders before he ended up with a lance in his leg.

L.Joe stumbles his way through an explanation as he held back Sungjong, "Y-You see- he's- he's- he's really sensitive- REALLY sensitive about being seen as a girl or woman- or anything that's the opposite of his g-gender!"

"Well in all honesty it is extremely rare to see a male pegasus knight," Kei added innocently.

"It also doesn't help that your wearng something that looks like a skirt," Amber teased, making the feminine boy fume more.

"I'm wearing SHORTS!" Sungjong yelled before being taken away over to a tree a few feet away from where they were by L.Joe.

He blinks in a dumbfounded manner.

Amber snickers, "You know, I'm kinda surprised that you can tell that I'm a girl but that Sungjong wasn't. Usually it's both of us."

"Technically I could barely tell that you're a girl..." he murmured awkwardly.

"It's just that Sungjong-oppa is more on the sensitive side about being seen as a girl more than Amber-unnie is about being seen as a boy..." Kei added with a rather melancholic look in her eyes, "Just be careful about teasing him about being feminine..."

"We're back..." L.Joe rubs the back of his neck in tired manner as he gets closer along with Sungjong, who seems slightly more relieved.

"Yeah, after stabbing that tree a few times after imagining that it was your stupid face relieved some of my stress," Sungjong sighs. Honestly, he was now terrified about what this pegasus knight could do to him.

"Oh, that reminds me about what I was thinking while slashing that tree..." yup, terrified. "You need a name to go by until you can remember your actual name."

Kei immediately brightens at the idea, "That's a good idea, Sungjong-oppa! But what name..."

"We can call him L for now," Sungjong said.

"'L'?" L.Joe looks at Sungjong weirdly.

"Yeah. It's short for what a total loser he is-"

"Sungjong!" L.Joe realizes that he hasn't calmed down just yet. L- that's the name we'll go with for now- didn't know whether to feel offended or worried about the possibility about trying to socialize with Sungjong.

The pegasus knight rolls his eyes in a sassy manner, "Just kidding! It's just that he reminds me of a character that I read about in a novel." (note: novel because manhwas don't exist in your stereotypical RPG!AU)

"It doesn't sound like you're joking..." L murmured as he's helped up by Amber. Once she pulls him up onto his feet though, he hisses in pain at the sudden pressure applied to his left ankle.

"I-Is your ankle sprained?! A-Ah maybe I should heal it...!" Kei worried and was about to do so with her staff before Amber stops her by holding onto the cleric's wrist.

"Sorry, Kei and- er- L, but it seems like you only have five more uses to your staff before it breaks..." Amber pointed out, which was true. The staff's orb had a small crack to it along with the splitting wood that held together the staff.

The mercenary sighs, "We're still two towns away from getting back to the castle so it's probably best not to use up your staff on minor injuries, especially with that high possibility of running into a group of thugs or something and battles that might almost kill us..."

"It's fine... I'll deal with it somehow..." L murmured.

"Here."

L felt himself be slowly pulled away by his hand until he felt a saddle underneath his hand. He turns to Sungjong with an obviously confused expression.

"Don't look at me like that." Sungjong scoffs sassily as he grabs the reins, "Look, you can sit on Eun until we reach the castle. Yes we since you probably don't have anywhere to go seeing how you have amnesia so might as well follow us. Do know that this will be the only time I'll allow you to touch Eun EVER because it looks like you hurt your ankle there badly."

"Um- thanks..." L says before climbing on top of the pegasus' back with the help of Amber and Sungjong.

"You feel special about being allowed to touch Eun?" Amber teases.

"Please, it's just a one time thing. If we run into a battle L has to get off Eun ASAP," Sungjong grumble before leading the way with a gentle tug to the reins, signalling Eun to follow his lead.

L stares at the back of Eun's head before looking over to his left to see the new people that he met out of the corner of his eyes. From what he can tell so far, this will probably be a troublesome journey.


Hey guys! So if you've ever seen what a support conversation is in Fire Emblem, it's basically a feature where you get to read about how two characters' relationship works before or after they have battled enough enemies together or if they've stepped on sparklies (I'll joke talk about what those are in the next chapter ;P).

So basically how this function will work in this story is you guys can recommend or say which characters you want to see have a conversation together next and I'll post a poll for each chapter after seeing the first four recommendations that are commented and those will be the choices, but choose wisely, only one per poll can win.

The reason for the supports? So that the back-up person in the pair can help the front person in the pair in battle so that there's more of a chance at the character surviving and getting rid of the enemy quicker... also for ships :P

You're probaly also asking about the letters there... well, there's basically four parts to their conversation: C, B, A, and S with S being the conversation where the two characters get married... so the bigger question is do you guys want official ships? If not, then all support conversations will go up to A. If so, then the story will be tweeked slightly to suit the pair.