Getting Back Together

Getting Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Once you told me you loved me. I let things get in the way before. There was something I thought I had to do. I don't have to.”

 

Victoria knew Krystal won't let her come back into her life that easily, but the thing she knew was also that Krystal could easily be influenced sometimes. If she said something, she would believe her. Her naivety would definitely consume her. She shouldn't have underestimated the latter.

 

“Please, Victoria. Stop talking. I exactly know what you think about me.”

 

She got surprised as she heard Krystal's words. She let her face rest in her two hands, not knowing what she should do anymore. Soojung knew.

 

“You're the one that has chosen to leave. You're pretending coming back because your feelings didn't change at all, but if it was the case, you wouldn't have left me. So, can you just stop now ? I suffered enough to know we are not happy together.”

 

Victoria was already tearing up as Krystal was saying she wouldn't come back to her.

 

After spending several months hand in hand, things got complicated around their first year together. Victoria thought it was just a bad time, but things got worse. It was too hard.

 

“Do you know how hurt I was, when you confessed you didn't want to keep our relationship going ? We could have settled those problems together, as we always did. Everybody knows how hard it was for me. Everybody but you, because you didn't worry about me at all.”

 

Victoria was now rubbing her temples in frustration. She knew everything was her fault, but for her pride's sake, she wouldn't admit it. Not completely.

 

“Don't throw the fault at me. You didn't hold me back.” she admitted, avoiding the ice glare of her ex-girlfriend.

“Excuse-me ?”

 

Krystal raised both of her eyebrows in confusion, but frowned them immediately.

 

“You barely struggled for the sake of our relationship. You'd think it didn't matter for you, as you pretend it today.”

“Is that a joke ? Are you ing kidding me ?” the younger girl asked, confused.

 

Victoria's eyes leaned on the girl who made her heart beat faster than ever since years, but her glare was cold and piercing, something typical.

 

“Do I look like I'm kidding ?”

 

She clenched her jaw. She was feeling guilty, she was truly feeling that way, but Krystal shouldn't have to know that. She would put her down even more. It was a no-end fight.

 

“If you just came to say such bulls, get out.”

“We were two, take your share of responsibility.”

 

Soojung got up suddenly, and that was the first time she felt like hurting Victoria. She wasn't the little shy and innocent girl anymore, who would freak out for anything and everything. Not at all. The experience she had toughened her up, gave her strength. She would never let Victoria say such things.

 

“You were not by my side during the hardest year of my whole life, you were too busy playing around. And today, you dare to blame me, after all the things you did to me ? I gave you my everything, do you only know that ? I did everything I could to work things out, how many fights did I had with my parents because of the big between us, how many explanations did I had to tell them, when they saw you were not the one for me, how many people did I had to let go, just because you thought they would influence me ? All those people were there for me when you were not freaking capable of being there ? Those insomnias, those creepy thoughts I got... I hated on you, I truly did, and even if I still love you in this day, I won't let you come back into my life, not that way. So stop, leave me alone, please. For God's sake, Victoria, get the hell out of my life !”

 

Krystal couldn't handle it anymore. Her broken heart couldn't accept Victoria again, it couldn't anymore. It had already suffered enough. As for the other woman, she couldn't help but feel captivated by how much maturity Soojung gained, since the last time she met her. This little thing could have done the difference, and her heart could only beat faster at the thought.

 

“You're pretty when you're angry.”

 

Victoria waggled her eyebrows, and the smirk plastered on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter