Just a GYM Buddies (Rabin)

Missing Hongbin like.... OT6

It's Saturday, early in the morning when Hongbin came home from his long shoot for his drama. He found Ravi in the kitchen doing some healthy shake while the others are still asleep.

"BRRRRRRRRRRRR" the sound of the blender is the only noise that can be heard inside the house. He silently went to the kitchen to surprise Ravi but he didn't know that Ravi already saw him while walking to the kitchen.

"WELCOME HOME!" Ravi said and you can still hear the sleepiness in his voice.

"I'm home...." Hongbin replied.

"What are you doing?" Hongbin continued while looking through the fridge for something to eat.

"This is my new health drink!" Ravi answered enthusiastically while adding the other ingredients in the mixture.

"What kind of health drink is that?" Hongbin asked and raised an eyebrow when he saw the final color of the shake.

"It's a mixture of egg, avocado, onion, oranges and some grapes." He said while pouring the content from the blender to the glass and looked at Hongbin who is also looking at him disgustedly.

"Wanna try?" He continued as he showed the glass of shake to him.

"Where did you learn that shake?" Hongbin asked as he stepped back and leaned on the kitchen top.

"I invented it...." He said proudly and smiled at Hongbin who is enjoying eating his apple. Ravi took a sip of his health drink. Hongbin looked at him and a sudden changed on Ravi's face is now visibly seen.

"How was it?" Hongbin asked as he looked at Ravi who has this unexplained expression on his face and Hongbin just smirked at him knowing that Ravi didn't like the taste of the drink. When Ravi can help the taste of it, he rushed to the sink and spit it and washed his mouth in hoping the taste would go away.

"UGH!!! DISGUSTING!" Ravi said and Hongbin just laughed at him.

"What is this noise all about?" Taekwoon asked as both of them is shocked by the sudden presence of Taekwoon.

"Ravi..." Hongbin said but Ravi interrupted him before he could finish his sentence.

"There is this rotten egg that I cooked and it tastes really bad." Ravi said.

"Then don't shout and let us sleep. It's too early." Taekwoon said irritably.

Hongbin eyed Ravi as they said their apology for waking up Taekwoon and then he retreats once again to their room eyeing the two of them, that if they will make another noise, they're dead.

As the retreating form of their hyung is finally gone. Hongbin punches Ravi jokingly on its arm and Ravi look at him.

"Why did you do that?" He said in a hushed tone.

"Because it is your damn fault you fool!" Hongbin said as he takes another bite from his apple.

"How is it my fault?"

"It is because of your disgusting shake and you shouting on how really disgusting it is."

"Well, now I know that it is not a good combination for a health shake."

"And you just wasted some ingredients." while pointing out to the shake and the ingredients that are laid on the kitchen top.

"I bought these ingredients." Ravi said as he started cleaning the mess he made and pouted at Hongbin.

"Really?" Hongbin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, I bought it just this morning." Ravi answered as he averts his eyes from Hongbin.

"You're lying"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Every time you are lying you are not looking straight to our eyes. And why did the orange that I bought for Taekwoon-hyung last time are all gone in the fridge?" He asked and the smirk on his face grew bigger, knowing that Ravi is totally lying and really dead for stealing their hyungs food.

"You know that I just bought that whole box for him last week. How come that it just disappear like that?" Ravi knows about it and he also knows that Taekwoon doesn't want his food being used for nonsense and will just go to waste, especially if it was taken without his permission.

"Maybe he ate all of it in just a week. You know that hyung likes to eat whenever he gets hungry." He lied to Hongbin.

"All by himself? The whole box? In just a week?" Hongbin asked and raised an eyebrow at him as he crossed his arms.

"Fine. I'm really going to replace it after I went from the gym...." he looked at Hongbin as he is still cleaning his mess "Want to join?" he continues. Hongbin nod in agreement and both of them went to the gym.

As soon as they arrived at the gym. They went straight to the locker room to leave their belongings and for them to change into their working clothes. After they got changed they went to the gym room.

"Oh, I missed doing this… " Hongbin said as soon as they enter the gym room. They went to the corner to start warming up.

"Yeah, all of us missed you, just like me missing Hakyeon-hyung when he is also doing all those drama shoots, variety shows guesting and many more appearances in different shows." Ravi answered as they move on to the treadmill after their warm up.

"So, you really like Hakyeon-hyung ah?" Ravi looked at him in confusion.

"How did you..." Ravi said but Hongbin interrupted him before he could finish his sentence.

"Well, we all know. Like, the way you look at him and how happy you are when you are with him and stuff." Ravi is shocked at those words he just said.

"All of you?" He asked as Hongbin is not paying attention to him.

"Not really. Hakyeon-hyung doesn't know about it. So, do you like him?"

"I'm just going to answer that if you're going to answer my question for you honestly."

"Deal!" Hongbin answered without having a second thought and even without looking at Ravi, as he continues running on the treadmill.

"Okay deal..." Ravi said and continued on running on the treadmill.

"So what is your answer? Do you like Hakyeon-hyung?" Hongbin asked and looked at Ravj, waiting for his answer. Ravi stopped running and looked at Hongbin that is still running. Sweat streaming down to his face to his neck. His shirt is sleeveless, that shows off his biceps. Even if he loses weight while doing his drama, his figure still remains the same.

Hongbin noticed that Ravi is staring at him and stopped from running. Ravi cleared his throat and looked at him. Hongbin who is now at rest also looked at him at the eyes.

"Please keep this between the two of us." and Hongbin in agreement.

"Yes, I like Hakyeon-hyung, but I don't think that he is also feeling the same way towards me." Ravi continued and Hongbin raises him an eyebrow and stared at him.

"Did you already confessed your feeling towards him tho?" Hongbin asked and crossed his arms over his chest and Ravi just shook his head.

"Then how will you know, whether if he also has the same feeling towards you?" Ravi stared at him and lowered his head.

"Go and ask him then. How will you know if he likes you or not? What if the two of you is not making any move to each other? Are you just going to wait? Till when? Till he finds someone else?" Ravi just looked at him and doesn't know what to answer. Hongbin walks towards him and shook Ravi from freezing.

"Wake up dude! You should do something before it's all too late for both of you." Ravi panicked and took out his phone and dialed Hakyeon's number. It ranged twice before Hakyeon answered the phone call.

"Hello" Hakyeon answered on the other side of the phone.

"Hello..." Ravi answered stammering.

"Ravi-ah! Do you need something?" Ravi looked at Hongbin, looking like he is asking for help on what he is going to say. Hongbin just looked back at him and raised an eyebrow and then crossed his arms towards his chest.

"Go and tell him" Hongbin whispers to him. He cleared his throat and started talking.

"Hyung, did I woke you up?" Ravi asked as he hears the sleepy voice of Hakyeon.

"Nope. I'm already preparing for the shoot this day."

"Am I bothering you? Well, I can just call you later." He said and Hongbin just facepalmed himself.

"Why did you said that?" Hongbin whispered and Ravi just looked at him and shrug.

"No, you didn't. I'm glad you called, coz actually I was planning on calling you." Hakyeon said from the other line that made Ravi gone crazy. The call was on loudspeaker so that both of them can hear him.

"You're planning on calling me?" Ravi asked.

"Yes, idiot." Hakyeon said and laughed. Hongbin giggled and pat Ravi at the back to encourage him to spit his feelings out towards him already. But Ravi froze and is blushing by the answers of Hakyeon.

"Ravi-ah, are you still there?" Hakyeon said to break the silence.

"Ah, yes hyung" he answered stammering.

"So do you need something?" He asked. And both Ravi and Hongbin looked at each other.

"Ummmm...." He begins " I have something to ask you..." and then he paused and looked at Hongbin nervously and breathes heavily.

"What is it?"

"Can you go out with me?" He said successfully.

"Is like dinner? Gathering? Or maybe is it like a date?" Hakyeon said jokingly and laughed.

"It's a date." He replied truthfully. Hakyeon didn't answer for a while and this made Ravi's heart pound louder.

"Where?" He responds finally.

"Somewhere you liked to go? Or someplace that is somewhat memorable to you?"

"Then, let's go to the beach. I miss going to the beach." Hakyeon said happily.

"Okay, when is your free day? I'll just fetch you from your taping." He said while smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll just text you the details." Ravi looked at Hongbin and you can notice the happiness on his face and Hongbin smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay, I'll wait for your text!" Ravi said cheerfully.

"Okay, so I think to see you soon?"

"Yeah! Let's see each other soon."

"Bye for now. I need to get ready. Don't skip a meal, okay? Or I'll slice your neck with a plastic spoon."

"I won't hyung, don't worry." Ravi replied and laughed at his hyung's words.

"Don't laugh! I mean it." He said and Ravi stopped laughing.

"Ravi-ah..." He continued.

"What is it hyung?" Ravi asked confused, due to the tone of the voice of Hakyeon changed.

"I miss you." Hakyeon said and immediately hangs up the call. Meanwhile, Ravi was left frozen as he stares at his phone. He was surprised by those words that he just heard from his lovable hyung. He looked at Hongbin who is just staring at him and looked at his phone again and looked back at Hongbin again. As smile sudden break through his frozen face, as if he was he was dreaming and that he doesn't want this dream to end.

"Did you heard that?" He asked Hongbin and he just looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Did you hear that? HE MISSED ME! HE JUST SAID THAT HE MISSED ME!" He said while rushing his hands to his hair and screams. Hongbin just looks at him and shook his head.

"He misses us all! He is our hyung!" Hongbin said, putting Ravi's dream into shutter pieces.

"Hey! Don't break my fantasies! He said 'I miss you' not 'I miss you all' Duh!" He said and punch Hongbin in the arms. Hongbin just laughs at him for being such a girl.

"Now that you know that he misses ONLY you. What are you gonna do and say when both of you go on to your date?" Hongbin asked as he went back to thread mill and starts running again. Ravi looked at him and smiles like an idiot.

"Yah! Don't smile like that! It's so creepy and you look scary." As he punches Ravi on the arms.

"YAH! Why did you do that?! Geez!!" Ravi as he rubs his arm where Hongbin hits him as Hongbin just stared at him.

"I can't help it. I'm just happy that I can't contain my feelings. I feel like I've been kissed by an angel in heaven." He continued.

"If you don't stop smiling like that. You're really gonna go to heaven." Hongbin said to him and sighs.

"Why are you like that? You're so bitter!!!" Ravi told him and sneers at him. Hongbin just ignored him and continues on running on the treadmill.

"Oh yeah! Before I forgot." Ravi remembered something and stopped running and looked at Hongbin.

"What is it?" Hongbin replied.

"We had a deal earlier, right?"

"Oh yeah. Go and ask whatever question you had." Hongbin said waving his hands to Ravi to speak up without even looking at him.

"Is there someone you like?" Ravi asked and smirked at him, whilst Hongbin stopped from running and look at the older one curiously as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Why do you want to know?" He answered as he crossed his arms toward his chest.

"Well, I'm just curious. Now that you know who is the one that I liked and it's not fair if don't know who is the one that you liked." Ravi said and smiled at Hongbin while wiggling one of his eyebrows and Hongbin just stared at him.

"So, is there someone you like lately?" He continued.

"Yeah..." Hongbin replied and went to the other part of the gym to lift some weights.

"So, who is it? Do I know him or her?" Ravi eagerly asked him as he follows Hongbin. Hongbin looked at him with the looks on his face like he doesn't like the question that was thrown to him by Ravi.

"Yes, you know this person." Hongbin answered as he lifts up the dumbbells in both of his hands.

"Oohhh... So mysterious. So, are you going to tell me who is this lucky person that got the heart of our dear Hongbin?" He said as he put an arm around Hongbin's shoulder.

"Nope." Hongbin answered short and sternly, and still not paying attention to Ravi.

"Are you not gonna spill to me any detail? Even gender?"

"Nope." and removed Ravi's arm on his shoulder.

"Like even the age?"

"Nope."

"Even the occupation?"

"Nope. Nope. Nope. And nope." Hongbin said and looked at Ravi in annoyance.

"You know what. You're irritating me. I already answered your question. Why don't you just, get your out of here and just do some work-out?" He continued as he lifts some more weights.

"AIIISSSHHH!!! HONGBIN-AH! WE HAD A DEAL!" He said as he stomps his feet like a child would do when throwing some tantrums.

"Yes, we had. But you are already asking me too many questions." Hongbin stopped what he is doing and looked at him.

"But, you're not answering my real question!"

"YAAAH! I already told you that I liked someone and that's it!"

"But you're not telling me who is it!"

"BECAUSE I CAN'T!" Hongbin shouted that caught the attention of the people inside the gym. Hongbin putbacks the dumbbells to the racks and stormed out of the room. Ravi followed him and caught him fast enough to get a grip on his arm. This stopped Hongbin from walking to the locker room.

"YAH! LET GO OF ME!" Hongbin said and snatched his arms from the grip of Ravi.

"What's the matter with you?!" Ravi asked worriedly.

"I thought we are just having some fun here, and then you suddenly became so hotheaded. Tell me what's wrong with you?" He continued.

"There is nothing wrong at all." Hongbin said in a low voice while looking at him with a stern face, but Ravi can tell that there is something wrong with his friend and it's frustrating him because he can't able to help him If he doesn't tell him what is the problem.

"You can tell me what's wrong Hongbin." Ravi said in a soft voice that is like a lullaby to Hongbin's ear that made him calm.

"Do you really want to know?" Hongbin said as tears flow down to his face.

"You really want to know what is wrong with me?" He continued as Ravi just nod at him. Hongbin took a deep breath and wipe his tears away.

"Let's just say..." He started. "That the one that I liked is already happy with the one that he/she likes and things are going all well to them, and that's the reason that I'm crying because I can't do anything because I don't want to ruin it." He finished his sentences as he looks through Ravi's eyes as Ravi just looked at him

"HAPPY NOW?!" He continued as he burst into tears that stream down to his face, whilst Ravi who is just standing there, listening to his friend was shocked and frozen. Didn't know what to do or what to say to him, for he is not good at giving advice. Ravi tries to spit out a word but he fails for he thinks, that it would not help him for whatever he will say to him.

"Nope." Hongbin finally spoke to break the silence between them.

"You don't need to say anything." He continued.

"I don't know what to say... I'm..." Ravi blurted out.

"Oh yeah, I remember. You want to know who is this person right?" Ravi nod at him as Hongbin looked at him and shook his head in disappointment to Ravi.

"It's you. Idiot." He said and Ravi just stood there in an utter shock as he blinks a multiple of times before it truly sinks to his head those words.

"It sounds crazy, right? Me? Liking you? An idiot? I have high standards you know? Like Taekwoon-hyung." Hongbin sneered that made Ravi looks at him in disbelief. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at Ravi is now taking a step back away from him.

"When?" Ravi managed to ask him, but still in shock in a sudden confession of his friend.

"I don't know." He shrugged "Maybe at the time when you and Leo-hyung did a sub-unit together." He continued.

"I thought, the one that you liked is Leo-hyung. Because you always brought him foods and even pays him a visit during his practice for his musical, Mata Hari." Ravi said like he is rapping those words in speed as Hongbin just chuckled at him.

"I thought so too, but your FACE captures my heart." Hongbin said as he looks through his eyes. Tears streaming down from his eyes again as he remembers that they can't be together like the old days after this. When he is going to walk away from him, Ravi gets a hold onto his arm and turned him to the way he can look at his face.

"I'm sorry... I really..." Ravi lowered his head, still holding on Hongbin's arm.

"I really don't know what to say to you. I'm... You helped me to boost my confidence to ask Hakyeon-hyung out for a date, without knowing that I'm already hurting your feelings. Because I really don't have a clue that you have feelings for me." Hongbin taps his arms and Ravi looked at him. Hongbin smiled as this can hide his true feeling, but his tears are still rushing down to his face.

"It's not your fault that I've fallen for you. It's also, maybe the timing is wrong and to think that we are really not meant to be. Or maybe if I said my feelings for you, maybe we both end up together. Maybe if I don't act like a coward and gather all the courage to say all of my feelings for you; maybe right now, we are happy and not minding the world around us. But we are not destined to be together. That's why, when I noticed the way on how you look at Hakyeon-hyung. I was like seeing myself to you. The look of longingness and wanting him to be yours. That look is the same way on how I look from afar for you. But that look of yours is somewhat scared of being rejected and doesn't know what to do." Hongbin looked through his eyes sincerely and forced a smile at him.

"And I don't want you to live a life like me. A life where you keep all of this desire of wanting someone but scared of getting them. A life where you are just contented of just looking from afar or just by being by his side as a friend." He grabs Ravi's hands and put it into his chest.

"That's why I encourage you to gather up all your strength to ask him and to confess what you really felt about him. Not just a one-sided love, where hope for something to happen, even tho it's impossible." Hongbin lets go of his hands and wiped away his tears. Ravi looked back at him, hurt and speechless. Hongbin cupped Ravi's face and look directly to his eyes.

"I hoped that all that happens today and everything you've heard would not bother you. I hope that you just forget about all of this and just focus on something more important. The future between you and Hakyeon-hyung." Ravi smiled at him that made Hongbin relieved.

"I hope that our friendship would stay the same." He removes his hands from Ravi's face and smiled at him.

"It will be the same. I promise." Ravi answered as he held his hand for a pinky swear and Hongbin did the same thing as they sealed their promise for each other.

"So..." Hongbin started as he wipes his tears and clears his throat. "Let's stop all of this drama and get back to the dorm. Remember, you need to buy an orange for Taekwoon-hyung. He will get mad at you if he noticed that the orange I bought for him is gone" he finished as he playfully punched Ravi on his arm.

"Oh !" Ravi exclaimed as he ran a hand through his hair. "I almost forgot! I'm definitely dead."

"So we better hurry and buy him a new one." He said as he laughed at Ravi like there is nothing happened between them earlier. Ravi looked at him and gasp at him in shock that made Hongbin laugh louder.

"Don't laugh at my death!" Ravi said and shot a glare at Hongbin, whilst Hongbin is still laughing at him. "I am trembling here while thinking of what will happen if I don't buy him oranges."

"Then let's go and buy some oranges for hyung." He said as he walks to the locker room.

"Can, I ask you one more question?" Ravi said as he follows Hongbin to the room. Hongbin shoots him a look and crossed his arms over his chest.

"If it's about, why I liked you. I will not answer that. Cause I am moving on, starting today." 

"It's not about that one." Hongbin looked at him curiously.

"Then, what is it?"

"If it's possible. Are there any lingering feelings when you are not with Leo-hyung? I mean, is there a possibility that will like him?"

"What's with that question?" He asked as he tilts his head to the side.

"Well, I was just wondering." He murmured

"Spit it." He demands.

"Well, you see. Like you said earlier, I have this look of longingness and wanting Hakyeon-hyung to be mine. Like yours, towards me. Before. I also saw it to Leo-hyung, when he was snatching a glance towards you, during our practice for our comeback. The look that he missed you so much because we can rarely see you due to your drama." Ravi said that made Hongbin flutter and blushed.

"Are you joking me? Or is this like a reward for me helping you? Or are you feeling guilty because you've hurt my feelings?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow to his hyung.

"No. And also yes. But I'm just saying that the way he looked at you, is something. And you better figure out yourself. Before, you know it's too late for both of you." Ravi said as he pats Hongbin at the back and went to the shower room.