Oops!

Accidents Happen

Winter break came around for Taehyung and he mainly spent it messaging his boyfriend. Even now he was texting while his family was talking.

To: My Kookie♥

I'm soo bored Kookie ㅠㅠ I wish you were here next to me 💕 My family is boring me so much -Taetae

Taehyung leaned back with a blank face as he waited. He turned his attention to his parents and little brother only for it to be cut short by the buzz of his phone.

To: My Tae💝

Awe Tae (//・_・//) We just saw each other like twenty minutes ago. Think of me then ( ˘ ³˘)♥-Kookie

Taehyung let out a small laugh as a blush creeped up. That caught the attention of his mother who stopped talking and turned his attention to him. "What's so funny Tae?" Not looking up from his phone he sent another message "Just texting someone mom."

Daehyun decided to ask the next question "Are you perhaps texting your friends?"

"No dad."

Bambam glanced at his parents then grinned "Is it your girlfriend?"

To: My Kookie💕

You know I never stop thinking about you (⌒▽⌒)I can't wait until I see you again ㅠ.ㅠ

 Taehyung continued sending messages but looked up to send a glare his brother's way "No." Baekhyun glanced at Daehyun who shrugged. "Do you have a girlfriend Tae?" "No mom and dad, girls don't interest me."

Bambam decided to add his input again "So..are you texting your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

Taehyung paused in the middle of sending his next message realizing what he just said. "Um, I mean..that..wait..Bambam!" He glared at his brother who just stuck his tongue out and started laughing.

 A deep blush spread across his face, he glanced at his parents who both had an amused grin on their face. But then Baekhyun held his hand out to Daehyun "You owe me Dae~."

Taehyung couldn't believe it when his father sighed and handed his mother some money. "Mom, Dad. Were you two betting on this?" They both nodded while grinning again "We all knew already anyway, we were just waiting until you told us."

Now Taehyung was beyond embarrassed! Not only did his family already know but they, at least his parents, were betting on when he'd come out!

"I can't believe this.." He covered his face as his parents and brother continued to be amused about his "despair".

Just wait until he tells Jungkook about this.