Chapter 2

For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin oppa!" the petite girl called her senior.

"Hey Hana. Whats up?" Hanbin turn around to see a familiar face, Hana which is a trainee at YGE too. They used to bump to each other around the company and training centre. Hana also is preparing to debut as a solo singer.

"Nothing." Hana let out a small chuckle, "Where are you heading by the way?" she added more while curling her hair. Hana has a little crush on Hanbin since the first day she set her foot in the company. Well who didnt know Hanbin or better known as B.I. He is a young and very talented songwriter. President Yang really favor him in everything Hanbin does. No wonder many girls would droll over Hanbin including Hana herself.

"I'm going to recording room and record demo song." he replied with a faint smile plastered on his face. To be truthful, Hanbin did notice Hana's lil crush on him. He did notice her small hints but he ignored all of it because his muse is the only for him. He cant imagine the day if Hana confess to him, what should he do? How would he react? He cant just reject that innocent young lady boldly as that might hurt her.

"Me too!" Hana said a little too overexcited. She wanted to add more but suddenly someone interupt her flirting session.

"Hey Binnie" a girl came and slightly hugged Hanbin. That little gesture has made Hana to boil inside. 'Her face isnt that pretty to compare with mine' she mumble to herself while her eyes are scanning that girl from head to toe. Yes, that girl is not as pretty as Hana but she is not considered ugly either. So she has an average face. That girl is slightly taller than Hana. She gave out a cold and chic aura around her and her fashion sense is so outgoing. Not too girly, just right for a girl around her age.

That little too affectionate gesture for Hana's liking almost made her lose her cool and made her blurted things she shouldnt say. "Oppa... Who is this?" Hana asked carefully and keeping her composure.

"Oh this is Haeun. Haeun, this is Hana." Hanbin introduced the two girls and cant help to notice the atmosphere getting darker as time pass by.

"Hey Hana." Haeun handed out her hand before added "I'm a part timer here as guide singer and I'm Hanbin's girlfriend." Haeun smile to Hana but to Hanbin's point of view, it was more like a victory smirk. Haeun statement got Hana to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter