Chapter 1

Tears

Last thing I remember is going to MyungSoo's house to talk. Now it became a one to one talk to a party. A bunch of his friends came over and I guess started to party. Okay, I am scared. Why the hell did he bring all of his friends here.

"MyungSoo ah. What's happening? Why are all your friends here?" She looked up at him trying to read his face.

"JiYeon, don't you think our life is very boring? Don't you want to become adults? We gotta take some time to become adult. Do you understand me?" What? Becoming adults? This is becoming adults? This is the opposite of being an adult. MyungSoo what is happening to you. What happened to the kind MyungSoo I used to know?

"Umm... MyungSoo, I'm going to go. I don't want to stay here." She walked slowly to the door, but MyungSoo grabbed her hand and pulled her over.

"Are you kidding me? Its going to be fun. Trust me." Trust? No way. I better stay in my room reading a whole stack of books waiting for me. MyungSoo, I am going to take you to your amazing mom and show her what you have become over 5 months.

"I'm not kidding. I can't." She was out of it. She wanted to leave. Myungsoo planned all this for her and for her to leave a party for her wouldn't cut it.

"Come on JiYoon ah. Follow me.' He grabbed her had as he walked to all of his friends.

"Meet my friend, JiYoon guys. She just turned 19 and she is still struggling to be an adult. They were all sitting on the couch with drinks in their hand. To her, this was something that she was not familar with. All the girls in high school were like this but MyungSoo and her were pretty innocent. Well, until MyungSoo decided to come an adult.

"Woah, you sure she's not a high school student?" One of the guys asked MyungSoo. "Nope, shes just one year later than me. Guys we need to show her how the outside world looks like." Wait? The outside world? The ouside world? Is Kim MyungSoo in this right mind. He is talking about the outside world. That's really funny. He's the one who knows nothing about the outside life and does whatever he freakin wants.

"MyungSoo I know more about the outside world than you." She slipped away her hand noticing that they were holding hands. "Oh. So our JiYoon ie knows about the outside world?" He smirked.Ewwww when did JiYoon ie become a thing. "Yes, I mean I know you well off living but I need a bunch of help." MyungSoo sat down with all of his friends. "Okay whatever you say." He ignored you. 

Everybody started talking to each other. She was kinda confused. Since when was MyungSoo so badass? Why did he become like this? 

"Hey! Your JiYeon right?" A unfamilar person walked up to you. "Yes." 

"Here, take this its soda. It looks like you don't drink so." He smirked at you and looked back at MyungSoo.

"So I'm guessing you found one of my friends." Myungsoo sat next to you. "His name is WooHyun. He helped me during my hardships." MyungSoo looked at Woohyun and then MyungSoo left.

"Oh it's you. I heard a lot about you. MyungSoo always thanks you." You said

"Really? Well we are good friends." He looked into your eyes, locking eye contact. Both of them had a good conversation for a long time until you felt very dissy. "Hey WooHyun. It was nice meeting you, but I think I need to go. I'm feeling a bit...diss...yy..." She fainted right there.

 

 

 

 

Slowly JiYoon woke up finding ropes tied to her hand and legs. "MyungSoo! MyungSoo! Where are you? MyungSoo!" You here footstepsbehind you as a shadow appears. "I don't think looking for MyungSoo will help." His voice was sweet but the words he spit out was very ugly. "Who are you. What do you want from me?" She said quietly. She was scared that something might happen at that moment. She could have been killed or injured. 'Me? Don't you reconize me by my voice?" He laughed. "What voice?" You asked. "Its me. WooHyun." She was shocked. WooHyun? Why would he want to kidnap me? "WooHyun? Are you..." "Yes, I'm Kidnapping you."