Jung Kook Pov

My crush from my past

It's moving day as I awoke from another nightmare of my dead father. Who was killed right in front of me in junior high. That's why I decide move back to Busan where I am originally from. But now I'm back to Seoul with sadness in my hearts, yet excitement filled it over. I was truly existed to start my high school life away from my family. Who we're bothering me when I packed my things I sware they annoy me, but loves me like I'm the one in the family that's important which isn't technically true.

Dorm

I reached the first floor of the dorm. I then place the box I held on the floor beside the other boxes that's belonged to me. When I reached my for my keys inside of my poket I notice my keys had the number 115 on it so I decided to look for room 115. But the moment I found the room I totally forgot the box was left on the first floor.*self slap* I raced to the place I had left my boxes at. When I reached their someone was standing there beside my boxes. He had brownish orangish hair with some light brown streaks in his hair. He was kinda plae, but I what I notice the most was his blank facial expressions that stared out into space plus he looked really familiar. What am I thinking I need to get my things I rushed over to pick up 1-2 of my boxes when I heard someone sas "do you need some help. I looked up and it was the boy with the orangish brownish hair. I said, " umm...yea sry to bother you." He then smelled with boxy smile that was so freaking adorable. God I could just bite those beautiful pink lips oh mama. "It's not a problem . I would want help if were to move in. By the way why are you so early. You do know school hasn't started yet you have a month left I till school dose start." the boy said. Which shaped me out of my imagination "oh I know...it's that just wanted to get an early start. You know the early bird gets the warm. " I said but mentally slapped my self for saying weird . The boy chuckled and said," your one funny guy I'm Kim Taehyung you can call me Taehyung, Tae, or V(victory)." He said with his boxy smile. God why dose he look ing adorable I want to pitch his cheeks . "I'm Jeon...jungkook"I said with a warm smile. Taehyungs gave me a warm boxy smile back. Which looked more cuter then ever I pitch his accidentally.  "Omg...V hyung I. So sry..."*blush* "you looked like a kid so I kinda of responded by pinching it on accidentally please don't be mad." I said putting my hand in the air to guard my face. But he responded by pitching my cheeks really hard "that really hurts hyung" I said in pain. He pouted " that's what you get for pitching mine.", we both started laughing uncontrollably, but I remembered the box so I tried to held it in. And picked up 2boxes beside Taehyungs tall legs. "Lets go hyung" I said as I Handed him the boxes I held.

Room 115

When Taehyungs and I reached rooms 115 he told me that he was in 115 as well that surprised me, but give a relief because I won't be rooming with a total stranger which Taehyungs still was. I opened the door with my keys "Taehyung can you get some of the boxes that is left while I unpack my things." I yelled  "sure" he yelled back. When Taehyung disappear into the shadow of the dark hallway. Jung kook unpacked a box that had a picture of him and his 6 friends Namjoon, Jin, Hosokie, Suga, Jimin, and his favorite one outta of his hyung is Taehyung. The picture was taken during the 2nd year of jounior high. He wander if Taehyungs was the same hyung he met today.

please comment below and subscribe if you have a chance. Sry if I'm klutzy at spelling. Wish I could spell right and here are the list of Bts age I want them to b.

bts ages

18= Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi

17= Hosokie 

16=Jimin and Taehyung

15= Jung kook

and p.s it's a private school that has a collage and high school campus. Which mean they have a lot of time to mingle. If you know what I mean. *wink*wink*;) ;)