Pretty Pink

Nail Salon

Jonghyun looked up at the sign of the building he was about to enter, grimaced, then turned to his left to his best friend Minho.

"Really? This is what you're daring me to do?"

Minho crossed his arms over his chest and smirked devilishly.

"Yep."

Earlier that day, Minho and Jonghyun were playing a game of truth or dare, and Minho was feeling extra mischievous. It started out simple, but it took a turn for the worse when Minho dared Jonghyun to put his tongue on the tile for 20 seconds. It soon escalated to the point where Jonghyun was stuck sniffing Roo's for a minute straight.

It was the older's turn once gain, and he hesitantly asked for a dare so as to not sound like a wimp. The smirk Minho gave him made Jonghyun want to run for his life.

"I dare you," Minho drawled, "to get a manicure ith bubblegum pink polish, and not wear anything that will be able to cover your hands from now until Friday."

It was Monday.

The color in Jonghyun's face drained as Minho finished speaking. He couldn't do that! He would be the laughing stock of Seoul if he did that!

"Fine," Jonghyun muttered rather quickly.

Minho's smirk turned into a full-blown toothy grin. He grabbed his keys sitting on the coffee table in front of him and said with a hint of humorous venom, "Let's go! I know just the place."

That was how the duo ended up here; the last place you would expect two fully grown men to be on a Saturday afternoon: A nail salon with a huge pink, glittery sign above it shining in all its feminine glory. Jonghyun sighed, grabbed the rubber handle of the door and walked in with Minho at his heels. As soon as he stepped in, Jonghyun saw a familiar face. It was none other than Taemin, Minho's boyfriend.

"So that's how you know this place," Jonghyun said with a knowing smile.

"Mhm," Minho replied, waving to Taemin who had just noticed their presence. Taemin jumped up from the desk he was working at, s his way around the exit, and ran into the open arms of his boyfriend, pecking his lips in the process.

"Yeobo! What're you doing here?" the youngest asked.

"Well, Jonghyun-hyung over there was playing truth or dare with me, and I dared him to get a manicure," Minho replied. "That and the fact that I wanted to see you," he added, rubbing his nose against Taemin's.

Taemin giggled, then pulled away, his personality doing a 180 as he turned and stared at Jonghyun with the same evil smirk as his boyfriend.

"Really, hyung?" Taemin asked innocently. Jonghyun nodded his head, and Taemin started bursting out laughing.

"Yah! I'm not being a wimp about it and complaining, am I?"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"No, you're not, but it's still a little funny," Taemin said quietly, snickering. Jonghyun grumbled and turned around, leaving the couple to chat for a little bit.

Jonghyun started looking around the sparkly shop when he heard footsteps walking towards him. What he saw when the person got close enough utterly rendered him speechless.

Right in front of him was a blond boy who was a little younger, and slightly taller than himself. The boy had beautiful, sharp, almost feminine fox-like features. He had a smooth curvy body that had no flaws that Jonghyun could see, and it made the shorter of the two just melt. The boy was now walking towards him but wasn't looking at him. Instead, he was looking behind the older male. The boy walked past him and Jonghyun caught a whiff of his fruity vanilla scent. Jonghyun whipped around to see the beautiful stranger tap Taemin's shoulder, making him turn around and immediately hug the person presumably older.

"Jonghyun-hyung!" Taemin called, snapping said boy out of his trance induced by the strange boy's unique scent.

"M-mwo?" Jonghyun asked, still dazed.

"Meet my best friend and umma, Key! I just told him your situation, and he's gonna do your nails today!" Taemin giggled, pushing the boy Jonghyun now knew as "Key" toward his hyung.

Up close, Jonghyun could see that Key had a beauty unlike any he had ever seen. The sight of it made his breath hitch as he stared at the almond shaped eyes of a diva, and bow shaped lips that were just screaming to be kissed. Those same lips started moving, and Jonghyun had the come down from his high to understand what the boy was saying.

"Hello Jonghyun-ssi, " he said, smiling warmly and pacing a dainty, fair skinned hand out.

"Hi... Key, right?" Jonghyun took Key's outstretched hand and found it as soft and warm as his smile.

"Mhm. You can call me Kibum, though. That's my real name, however boring and unoriginal it may be."

"I think it's a very nice name, Kibum." Jonghyun beamed, not wanting to let go of Key's hand. Kibum lifted Jonghyun's hand to look at it more closely and assess the work that would be done. Jonghyun could just see his own cheeks heating up.

"This should be pretty easy. You take good care of your hands." Key let go of Jonghyun's hand and walked away to get his station ready, leaving the older with his head still in the clouds.

Jonghyun shook his head and let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding when his name was called and he was instructed to go around to the back. He walked to the place he had been directed and lifted his gaze up only to see Kibum's adorable blond head peeking around the corner. It quickly retreated back the where it was hiding after Jonghyun made eye contact with Key. Jonghyun chuckled and walked just a little bit faster.

He maneuvered around the corner to find Kibum sitting at a little table that had a little light above it and a seat across from him. Jonghyun sat in the vacant seat and watched as Key got up to look at the massive wall of nail colors before picking out the brightest pink he could find. Kibum sat back down and shook the polish.

"May I see your hands?" Key asked placing his own out for Jonghyun to put his in. Jonghyun nodded and gave Key his hands for inspection. After a minute or so, Key put Jonghyun's hands down.

"Yeah, all I have to do is paint the nails. They're already clipped and clean." Kibum smiled. "Thanks for my job a whole lot easier." He giggled, causing a sheepish grin to form on Jonghyun's face.

"No problem." the older said, watching Kibum open the bottle of polish. Key held Jonghyun's hand in place as he layered the color, squinting in concentration. Jonghyun couldn't help but stare in silence, letting Key do his work.

It took around ten minutes because Key was going meticulously slow, being the perfectionist he was. When he finally finished, he put Jonghyun's hands in a drier and got up to put the pink polish away. It was quick dry polish, so it only took a minute to fully dry. Jonghyun took his hands out of the drier and stretched his arms out to see them properly. Kibum had come back, and Jonghyun saw that he had new bottle of polish in his hands.

"Can you close your eyes for a minute, please?" Key asked, blush appearing on his face. Jonghyun obeyed and felt a soft, delicate hand grip his own, palm facing up. Then he felt the soft tip of a nail polish brush run across his hand, making him shiver. Kibum let go of his hand.

"You can open them, now."

Jonghyun flicked his eyes open, and immediatly looked st his right hand. There, he found a series of numbers followed by "XOXO." He looked up and met Key's eyes.

"Call me?" the younger asked expectantly.

"Mhm. Definitely!" Jonghyun answered.

Kibum breathed a sigh of relief. They both stood up and walked out around the corner, hand in hand. They walked into the waiting room to find 2min on the couch cuddling with Minho twirling Taemin's hair with one hand. He had Taemin's hand in his other, bringing it up to kiss it every once in a while.

Jonghyun cleared his throat and the couple looked up in unison.

"Sorry to interrupt, but my manicure's done."

Minho urged Taemin off his lap reluctantly. He walked up to the new couple and looked at Jonghyun's new pretty nails, eyes resting on their intertwined hands. Taemin appeared behind his boyfriend seeing the same.

"Ooh! Looks like Jonghyunnie-hyung has a boyfriend!" Taemin cooed in a sing songy voice.Jonghyun and Kibum turned the same shade of red and the couple in front of them giggled like school girls with manlier physiques. Taemin then frowned, suddenly.
"Aw! Does this mean you have to leave nowm hyungie?" Tamin asked Minho with a pout. "Jonghyun-hyung is done with his nails and all..." Minho turned and pecked Taemin's nose.

"I'm afraid so, yeobo." He said, looking back at Jonghyun and Key.

"Once my shift is over, I'm heading straight over," Taemin said, smile returning.

"Fine with me." Minho returned the smile. "Oh! And bring Key-hyung with you."

"Okay, why?"

"I don't want Jonghyun-hyung to feel awkward when we're making out," He whispered into Taemin's ear, nuzzling the sensitive skin. "And from the looks of it, they will probably want to have their own fun."

The two older men's blushes darkened a few shades, and then a few more after witnessing Minho nibbling Taemin's ear. They looked at each other and finally let their hands go.

"I guess I'm coming over then," Kibum grinned.

"I guess so." Jonghyun said, grinning. Jonghyun started walking towards the door, grabbing Minho's collar to stop him from eating Taemin. He looked back and saw Key one last time to see him blowing a kiss, before doing the same and walking out the door ignoring Minho's protests, fantasizing about what the evening would be like.

---

A/N : Thank you for reading!! *bows 90 degrees*

I kinda got carried away with the 2min (otps am I right?! XD), but still ended up with some super fluffy Jongkey >w< (I honestly would LOVE to see Jonghyun with pink nails XD)

I really do love writing and all you guys really inspire me a lot with your super nice comments and the like ^^

Please comment and subscribe to tell me what you thought, and I promise there is way more where that came from in my mind ^^

*squeezes* Bye bye!! *waves*