My life

Boy in the Tower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being locked inside these walls aren't fun at all but through his magical window that allows him to see what he wants although they are only actualization of his imaginations. Despite all these his favorite time was when his mum would walk through the portal and see him everyday.

Tao loved it that whenever he feels lonely or when he is thinking of his mum, minutes later she would miraculously appear as if knowing that he missed her or if something was wrong.

When she can't go to look for Tao, she would always send him a gift depending on what he loved most at the moment as a substitute for her temporarily.

Feeling free, Tao decided to count the number of gifts he had received. 1, 2, 3...6...14, 15, 16, 17, 18! 

Wow a total of 18 items and i'm 18 this year! so... it means that she couldn't come 18 times when i missed her... :'(

 

Wuuuu.... wuuu.... I know that since i'm 18, i'm a big boy now but... i feel so lonely right now... mama where are you?

 

The next moment, Tao felt a pair of arms bringing him into a warm embrace rocking him back and forth calming him down.

 

"My baby, why are you crying?"

 

"I wa-was counting the number of g-gifts that you sent me when you coudn't come an-and then i felt so sooo lonely Wuuuu...Wuuu...."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter