Chapter 1 : Our First Meet!

SPIRIT_DETECTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hara, have you done packing you things? “ Madam Chae, Hara’s mother is asking as she wants to help her daughter if she are not done yet. Hara closed her wardrobe slowly before face her mother. There is nothing she need is left. Okay, done!

“Its okay mom. I already get my things in the luggage.” She drag the huge luggage from upstair to the downstair carefully with her move. It’s not really heavy she tought for a while. Then her steps move to the front door. Madam Chae and her son follow every steps that she makes. Again, Hara looks at them, and clearly their face shows worried about her decision to go there.

 Mr Chae are busy getting ready his car outside. He open the bonnet and get Hara’s luggage infront of the door where her daughter, son and his lovely wife are standing.

“Hara honey, hurry up or else you gonna missed the place.” Said Mr Chae while grabbing the luggage and ready to drop inside the bonnet.

“Almost dad.” She replied short but still facing her worried face of her mother.

She then hurry give her mom a hugs and kiss in her cheeks. About 10 seconds of hugging each other, her mother release her body. In a sad face, Madam Chae handed a black pearl necklace to her beautiful daughter. Hara looks shock awhile.

It’s really beautiful and she never saw her mother wear it. A big black pearl which looks expensive and it make her worried if she had lose it.

“What is this?” she asking while her sight still focus on the necklace that her mother give.

“Black pearl. It belongs to your great grandmother. They say, It may protect you from the bad things happen out there.” Said her mom in sad tone, still grabbing her daughter’s hand.

“Mom, I’m going to be okay. Please trust me. I will call for you everyday, okay.” Hara give a big promises to her mom and she nodded understanding.

Hara hurriedly get into the car but her eyes still watching Madam Chae who stand still with her brother, Junsu infront of the door. Junsu are waving his hands towards her and she do the same too. It tooks about 30 minutes heading to the airport. Hara mind a still thinking about her parents.

When her dad’s car passed infront of her school, she see the spirits that she helped are waving their hands to her as they know that Hara are not going to be around after this. Hara smile cheerful and waving her hands too. She didn’t noticed that her father are watching her action from the early.  Her dad then scrape his head with his fingernails while focus on the driving.

 

“To whose are you waving your hands?” dad is asking, weird again when he didn’t saw anyone around the school area. Yeah, today is public holiday, of course there is no one who came to the school. Hara noticed that question and then she turn her head to him.

Ahh! Stupid of me. She just smiled and shook her head.

“Uhm, nothings. It just, a farewell for a while I guess. You know dad, I’m going to missed this school so much.” She closed the windows and focus infront when the car already passed the school.  

It taking about 8 hours in the flight, and Hara’s body are really tired with that journey. She just sit down while waiting someone who is ordered to take her in the airport. As mention in the email, the person who have to invite her is a girl. And it make she wonder, the character of that person.

“Where are that person. She supposed to meet me right now. I have been waiting about 1 hour here.” Hara start to nagging by herself. And surrounding area make she turn to boring mood. Instead of watching peoples passed around,  she decide to listening some music.

 Not waiting along time, her hand grab the ipod from her sling bag and also together with earphone. She touch the button start to  play the song title “ heart attack” and closed her eyes as she wants to feels the music inside her mind.

Well actually, she had listen it a many times and it never get her boring since she love the musics that sound mystery which make her cool down.

Not long after that, something has made her to lose focus. Hara start to sense somethings but when she open her eyes, there is nothing. Weird actually. Looks like something has passed over her.

“It should be a spirit, but I just can sense it for a while. Its weirds.” She looks surround but there is nothing except people who busy rushing around her.

Hara don’t want to make a long thinking towards it, maybe it just her feelings. She leaned back and closed her eyes again and try to gain the feeling from the song. From far, he smiling at her. Great! She can sense spirit! She is the one I’m looking for!

The spirit name Sehun smile happily  watching over a girl named Hara.

“Should I testing her ?” he make a cute pout and begin to set a new plan. His big steps take him  to Hara which still didn’t realize anything, slowly and sit besides her. Looks like she cannot sense him now. She still enjoy listening the music.

 Sehun approach his face closely to her. Just to figure out again. Its about an inch that his lips are clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter