Prologue

White String
A match makers can only match soulmates. They collect hearts and put it inside a jar. How do match makers match soulmates? Simple. They can see red strings from someone connected to someone. And if that string glows, it means they're meant for each other. And if the strings are black it means they're not for each other and the love connecting them is potion. And if the strings are orange, it means they married the wrong person. And lastly, If the strings turned gold then that means no one can cut that string. Match makers can cut strings too but they're only allowed to cut black strings.
 
Match breakers, they're the ones who cut strings just because they're bored. They cut string because of bitterness inside of them. And there are some who cut strings because they obey the rules of their ancestors, even if they don't want to. They can also cut the golden one. They have this powers that not even a match maker can beat. 
 
Match makers and match breakers have been fighting for almost a century now. But none of them wins over one another even if match makers can't beat the powers of match breakers. 
 
But what will happen if a match maker and a match breaker have a glowing red string connected to one another? Will they cut the string? Or just let the string be there and get tied for eternity?
 
Match makers can't love, so does match breakers. But will fate change the rules and let the two be tied together as one?