Running From Dreams

Weird Kpop Imagine Collection

 You're just walking your dog in the melancholy-dreary morning time. You're so tired. All of a sudden, someone taps your shoulder. You turn around to see Alex from RaNia and Amber from F(x). Your heart fangirls but you keep your cool. Alex asks you a question... 

She asks you to hang out.

  Even though you don't "know" them. 

 You get in their van. (A/N*They're not kidnapping you! Amber just happens to own a van...problem?                                                     :D*)

While you were walking your dog, it didn't do any business....but it did once it got in the van.

 ~ And they stopped the van and kicked you out~... You give them the confused black girl face.

  Then you take your dog home. When you get near your apartment door, you hear partying. 

  You open the door to see BTS making a riot and throwing things for fun.  Their song "Run" plays in the background. You start yelling and you kick one of them in the rib.

                                             (A/N*kick the one you like*)

So then since he's really hurt, you start taking care of his rib. Like putting ice and all of that.You two lock eyes, then you hear a knock.

You go and open the door to Jeff, the Got7 fanboy but then he realizes that it's not Got7, it's BTS. Then he jumps out your window.

Jeff- I'M OKAY! DON'T WORRY!

You- I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT YOU WENCH YOU'RE GONNA FIX MY DARN WINDOW!

Jeff- WHATEVER!~He "runs" away.~

You look back at the boys and to you're bias but you're still not happy with them.

You hear another knock on the door.*Rolls eyes* You're lowkey annoyed because people won't leave you alone.You open to see Amber and Alex holding cleaning supplies?

Amber- "You're cleaning my VAN."

Y/N- "Shouldn't had kicked me out." You close the door on them and turn around where you see nobody.

BTS has disappeared. You start to get a little scared. You then look out the window.  You see them "RUN RUN RUN",  and the music mysteriously plays in the background......

__________________________________________________________________

  Then you wake up to your alarm which is playing "Run" and you realize it was all a dream.

The END!

 

 

 

 

 

Feel Free To Leave A Request! Love Your Face!