End

The Secret Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There exist a famous band at school named BTS. Known for their good looks, amazing music and their choreography.The members include, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

Seokjin was known as the mother of the group, always nagging when Jimin doesn't eat enough.

Yoongi is their secret weapon. He is the one who compose and produce their music.

Hoseok, is their stupid ball of sunshine on two feet. Spreading the happiness wherever he go.

Namjoon is the one who makes all the decisions in the group so it makes him the leader.

Jimin has those splendid abs and muscles that can make any girl faint. Not to mention that his vocals are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Taehyung is the one who choose their oufit for their next comeback, Yoongi says that he smiles too much and his mouth is going to stay like that one day.

Jungkook, the youngest in the group and he has the most lines in their songs. He is probably the most dense in the whole school.

 

"Taehyung, why are you frowning?" said Jungkook

"Ah, it's nothing." Taehyung replied, closing his phone.

 

Earlier, Taehyung received a text that may have caught him off guard.

From: Grand-Pa

Do you really need my help to confess to Jungkook or you want me to do it. Because the way you are looking at him desperately makes us want to cry.

To: Grand-Pa

Wat r u talking about? i dont like Kookie, and what do u mean by "they"

From: Grand-Pa

You know what I'm talking about, everyone except Kookie knows. Why do you think that you guys were alone yesterday? We ditched you guys so that you can confess but of course your didn't.

Taehyung sighed as he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter