fin.

Look at Me, Will You?

"junghan~"

"..."

"junghan~aaa"

".."

"yoon junghan~~" 

"ya! hong jisoo! can you stop messing around with me?" junghan answered him annoyingly

jisoo doesnt answer anything, he just laugh toward junghan reaction. 

 

it's already 3 weeks since jisoo always disturb and messing around yoon junghan, jisoo always call junghan just for nothing, 

at the first time jisoo do that, junghan just think maybe this boy have something to told, but what? he keep messing around with him!

junghan doesnt like a person who keep disturb his life for nothing! he's a person who do as he wants to and doesnt like to be messed by another person. 

 

"if you jsut call me for nothing you better not call me again!!" junghan told to jisoo but the latter just keep smile toward junghan reaction. 

"ck! he always like that! messing around with other. but guess what? he's grade never go down, he always got first place! how can?! i cant believe it."

"dont look down yoon junghan! you can beat him. i'm sure" junghan bestfriend, jihoon, support him. 

"woah, you can read people mind lee jihoon,, just what you can't do then?" junghan said,

"haha, youre so funny, just continue your study han" 

junghan doesnt reply his bestfriend, he do as his bestfriend tell him. study. yap! he need to study to beat that hong jisoo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

teng! teng! lunch time! teng! teng!

yes this time is what student waiting for, lunch time. eventhough yoon jughan was always study, he really think about his stomach more important than his study, based on yoon jughan speculation, if someone keep studying and forget to eat, that person will day as soon as possible. cause our brain cant work if we dont have any energy. so in yoon junghan world, everything he do must appropriate anything. 

student in this school usually just have ten minute to eat their lunch, and the rest 20 minute, well for girls, do gossip or make up in washroom, and for boy, yeah they'll play around in class. this is really bother situation for both lee jihoon and yoon junghan! they become bestfriend cause they're really match. like read and study and hate noisy nor messing around. 

then, come again. hong jisoo the 1st rank. 

"han~a"

".."

"junghan~aa~"

"why the hell he must stand beside me just right now? he usually call me from behind my chair, he always take that place to messing with me, now i realize, i feel pity for soonyoung, he didnt do anything wrong but always have to give his seat to this hong jisoo!"

"yoon junghaaaan~" 

just before junghan turn his head, he see soonyoung in jisoo seat, and junghan like to take back his word and his pity toward him

"he really happy sit there, of course, his crush lee seokmin sit in front of hong jisoo! i regret my pity toward you kwon soonyoung"

junghan turn his head, look at hong jisoo who stand beside him. 

"what now? something important you want to tell or just messing around?!" junghan says annoyingly

"u guess" jisoo

"you know what? i dont have time to messing around with you" junghan explain

jisoo take junghan hand and make him stand up and make junghan face him. junghan got startled cause of what jisoo do, he accidently push jisoo, it's not too hard but make a little loud sound. junghan doesnt seem want to apologize right away, beside this not his fault at all, this was half of jisoo fault too. 

so instead to apologize or ask if jisoo ok, 

"what?" yes, junghan just asked that word

"nothing, i just want to tell you that Mr Hwang call you to come to his office," 

"hm, thank you then" that's all what yoon junghan said

 

after junghan leave the class, jisoo still stand in his position after junghan push him. 

"wonwoo-ya!" jisoo call his friend. 

"what?" wonwoo still not notice his friend elbow, "ya! jisoo??! what's wrong with your elbow?! how can it's become like that?" 

"i guess i break the window glass" jisoo says while point at the breaking glass in the corner of window,

"mingyu-ya, tell Mr Hwang i accompany jisoo to clinic"

"whats wrong?" 

"just tell him like that, i'll let you after treat jisoo wound"

"alright, i'll tell mr hwang" said mingyu

"thanks cute kim mingyu" wonwoo said to mingyu while wink toward him

"yah! look at your friend right here now! can you?!" 

"ah, yeah okay hong jisoo! let go treat your elbow now." wonwoo said

 

"who's not in my class right now?" 

"Hwang-seonsaengnim, jeon wonwoo and hong jisoo ask me to tell you that they go to clinic for a moment, they'll be a little late" 

"what's wrong?"

"i dont know either, but it seems jisoo have a wound, cause wonwoo just tell me that he will treat jisoo wound" 

"okay, actually i can't attend our meeting today, so i'll just give you a task that must complete right now. the task is on yoon junghan and you'll collect your task to him again. the one who finished first can get home early. thats all from me for today." Hwang-seonsaengnim said. 

junghan poke his bestfriend who sit in front of him.

"jihoon-ie,"

jihoon turn his head to junghan 

"what wrong with hong jisoo?" 

"hm? i dont know, and why you care for him suddenly? don't tell me.."

"aah! not it's not something like that. i just curious cause i afraid that he got hurt brcause of me,"

"how can because of you?" jihoon said while take the task in junghan table.

"you know, earlier he messing around again with me, ah you not see that, you sleep when he came to me" 

"then?" 

"i accidently push him, cause he got me startled" 

"what he do until you got startled, junghan?" 

"uhmm, that.."

"that?" 

"he take my hand, pull me unti we face each other, i just got startled then. and i just know, that his face, well, so handsome" 

"you think that just now?", junghan nodded, "you think, he's got popular just becasue of his grade? not, he's popular because of his face of course."

"you really know so much lee jihoon"

"this cause of my brother who always talk about everyone gossip in this school to his bestfriend" 

"you mean, seungkwan and his two friend, hansol and dino?" 

"yea, of course, who else my brother in this world beside that talkative boy seungkwan"

"haha, it's good for you--"

suddenly junghan got poke from behind, soonyoung

"what's wrong soonyoung?" 

"ehm, so junghan, i'm not mean to hear your conversation with jihoon earlier, but something got my attention was that you push jisoo earlier. you really push him?"

junghan just nodded

"but i'm not do it in purpose, he suddenly come and i accidently push him."

"you push him right here?" soonyoung ponting beside junghan table which is near window. 

once again junghan nodded. 

"i just wonder, this window glass break and there's blood, is it possible thats blood belong to jisoo?."

junghan keep silent, doesnt say anything. now he realize, when he push jisoo, he heard something like glass break, but because he still startled he really doesnt care what with that sound. and when he ask what, jisoo just say that he got called by Mr Hwang, usually jisoo will keep tease junghan. 

suddenly class door opened, junghan thought that will be jisoo, nope that's wonwoo, and only wonwoo. 

"what take you so long won?" ask mingyu

"i must take jisoo to hospital," wonwoo said 

"is it really serious?" seungcheol who hear that asked curiously

"i hope he'll be okay, but before i go here, i hear that doctor said that jisoo break his bone"

"i pity for him" jun said, while myungho just nod his head 

"so maybe he'll not attend school for 1-2 weeks, i guess" said wonwoo

in other side, junghan felt really guilty, he the one who make jisoo like this, he feel like he will cry just now, untill he suddenly hear the door opened.

"YAH JEON WONWOO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME?! AND WHAT WITH ME BREAK MY BONE?! YOU REALLY SUCH A BAD FRIEND YOU KNOW!" jisoo said to wonwoo, while the latter just laugh out loud and all of his friend just throw paper to wonwoo. 

"you know your joke not funny at all won" 

"yes! it's not funny at all" junghan said that while slam his table and go outside the room,

this is the first time junghan out of his control in class, jisoo who still near the door chase him, and grab his wrist. 

"let go of me" 

"hey junghan, whats wrong? why you like you want to cry?"

"yes! i almost cry, and thats because of you and your friend" said junghan and let go of his hand from jisoo. 

jisoo just dont get why junghan almost cry because of hime when he just come back to class just now. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's already one week since jisoo and junghan incident, jisoo doesnt bother junghan anymore, he feel wronged toward the other other, he almost make him cry because of him, and what make him really annoyed that he's dont know what make junghan almost cry, so jisoo walk toward junghan bestfriend, jihoon.

"lee jihoon, whats wrong with junghan? why he mad at me?" 

"he always mad at you hong, thats what i know" 

"right now is different jihoon-ie" 

"stop there jisoo, pretend that you and i was stranger, i dont want to involved to your life.

"so dont be like that hoon-ie cousin." 

"alright! what do you want?" 

"tell me why junghan mad at me, he said he almost cry because of me, figure out that for me too, okay cousin hoon-ie?" 

"you know i dont do anything free right?" 

"i know, i'll pay you with seungcheol selfie."

"yea yea, WHAT?" 

"i got you jihoon" 

"hm, but thats okay too" jihoon said in very low voice. 

 

beep! jisoo got a new message

From : Lil' Cutie Cousin 

he dont want to tell me anything, just i like before, he says that he always mad at you from the beginning, but he really doesnt answer anything when i ask why he almost cry back then,

jisoo reply that message fastly 

To : Lil' Cutie Cousin 

you know what? i'll upgrade my pay for you if you can find out about that, 

 

"'Lil'CutieCousin', who was that jisoo-ya?" 

jisoo turn his head toward seungcheol who stand beside him. jisoo don't know what to talk.

"ah! like you said, he's my cousin. really little cutie cousin, he's really cute like kitten cheol-ie, you will like if you meet him" 

"really? i like a cute one" 

 

beep! 

From : Lil' Cutie Cousin

i'll kill you at big family gathering next week! now change my contact name!!

jisoo just chuckle while he see the message 

"aaah, my lil' cutie cousin really a cute person seungcheol-iee, you wii really like him, but he's surely cute outside, but very scared inside. haha" jisoo said rather loud so jihoon can hear him. 

 

"i really want to kill him!" jihoon said lowly, 

"who you want to kill jihoon-ie?" suddenly junghan said from behind 

"nothing, just annoying person" 

"like that hong jisoo"

"yes! really like him!!!" jihoon show his anger tone

"i might be tell this to you jihoon, youre my bestfriend after all,"

"hm, whats that?" jihoon turned his head toward junghan

"i think, i know why i almost cry back then"

"why?"

"i think, i fell for him,"

"for real yoon junghan???" 

junghan just nodded his head weakly 

"now i miss his presence, i miss he when mess with me," 

"woah, i can't believe you yoon junghan, theres many boy in this world, and you fell for the one who annoyed you the most" 

"i dont know either jihoon-ie, when i realize, i already fell for him when i worried about him very badly, but i guess he's hate me now" 

"ha, it's not possible"

"why?"

"ah, i dont know either"

junghan find that something fishy about jihoon, but he doesnt know what was that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

beep! new message

From : Lil' Cutie Cousin 

i guess you still not changed my name in your contact, you must want to know this so badly, but i'll tell you when you give your pay to me, meet me at the rooftop stair at 1st break time.

jisoo read his cousin message, he's really like a boss, and cute outside but really scary inside. how can someone like him become junghan bestfriend?

To : Lil' Cutie Cousin

okay cutie cousin, i'll meet you there.

sent!

beep! 

From : Lil' Cutie Cousin 

you must bring extra for this one. 

jisoo doesnt reply jihoon message, he just send an emoticok "okay" to his cousin. 

 

just like they promise, they meet at 1st break time at rooftop stairs. 

"what was you wanna tell me?" jisoo ask jihoon 

"where's my pay first?"

jisoo take some envelope from his pocket and give to jihoon 

"there's three photo's of him" 

"okay then, he tell me that he fell for you soo"

"what??!"

"i'm not repeat anything,"

"is that true??? he says that to you??"

"yes, you must be really happy right now" 

"of course hoonieeee! my crush now fell for me, thanks hooniee! you're the best" jisoo says while hug jihoon then his hair, 

without they notice, a pair of eyes look at them clearly, yoon junghan. yoon junghan sees hong jisoo laugh out loud with his bestfriend lee jihoon right after he tell jihoon about his feeling toward jisoo. 

 

after know that junghan fell for him, jisoo want to test is junghan really fell for him or not, so he decide to go to junghan desk and messing around with him, well now just both of them who in class. they dont attend sport subject, well for jisoo, he's hand still not recovery enough, and for junghan? maybe just not feeling well. so just before jisoo want to messed with the other, he sees junghan eyes. 

"junghan-a, you cry?"

"..."

"this time not because me of right?" aksed jisoo

"this because of you idiot! idiot hong!" said junghan while look at jisoo 

"how can this--" before jisoo finish his word, he pull junghan toward his hug then fall to the floor, 

"yah! what are you doing now? is it not enough making me cry twice?" asked junghan in sad voice then realize that jisoo got hurt again because of him. jisoo protect him this time. baseball ball, break the window glass and of course if jisoo doesnt pull junghan it'll be really worse. 

"first, i protect you, second. i dont know what i do that make you cry because of me" said jisoo

just before junghan can talk any longer to let jisoo know why he cry because of him, he realize that jisoo face got scar from breaking glass,

junghan caress the blood area in jisoo face,

"there's no one in class ri--" seungcheol said while look at junghan and jisoo

"woah!! jisoo-ya are you okay?!" said wonwoo worriedly and run toward jisoo 

" ya! choi seungcheol it's your fault! we already says dont to hard to hit the ball!" said wonwoo 

"yeah, we already tell you that before" said mingyu 

"yah! dont blame me! i dont know there will be a person in this class, i thought we'll have P.E class" 

"really like child" said seokmin from behind. 

"are you okay jisoo?" 

"i think i'm okay, but not of this," jisoo point his right elbow which still covered by bandages, the bandages must be with of course, but now jisoo bandages turn red.

"yah!! how can be like that jisoo-ya???" said wonwoo 

"he's protect me, it's all because of me," junghan said then tears come down.

"can you not cry, junghan-a? how can i make you cry again, with this i'm already make you cried third time," said jisoo while wipe junghan tears. 

suddenly jihoon come in, then see the situation

"yah, jisoo are you okay?"

dont know why, suddenly junghan cry got more louder and sadder than before, 

"junghan-ah, whats wrong?" jihoon ask him 

"you betray me jihoon-ie" 

"me?" jihoon ask with confused look 

"yes! you hug him earlier in our 1st break time" junghan point at jisoo, 

jisoo and jihoon got confused, then they realized what junghan thought.

"i think we must says the truth now"

"you okay with that?" ask jisoo

"actually i'm not, but i'll do it for my bestfriend and for you too" said jihoon 

"go ahead then" 

junghan keep sobbing while jisoo caress his back. 

"please listen what jihoon says, junghan-a" 

actually junghan really doesnt want to hear anything, but he nodded weakly to jisoo

"so, everyone, i'll tell you one thing just now, i keep it as a secret cause i dont want to get involved with hong jisoo life"

"wah, they dating?" soonyoung from behind said lowly

"nope, nope like that. actually, i'm lee jihoon, was hong jisoo cousin, thats all" 

"so why you huggeh him hoonie?" asked junghan, 

"you may ask him  i guess, and i guess you must bring him to clinic han, before he dies cause lost of blood."

"yah! hong jisoo let's go to clinic!" said wonwoo

"i'll go with him," said junghan and take jisoo hands. 

then junghan take jisoo to clinic, meanwhile in class just one person who still curious about one thing, 

seungcheol sit beside jihoon with his chair, 

"what?" jihoon asked

"so, you are jisoo cousin?" 

"yes"

"Lil' Cutie Cousin?" 

"ye.. " jihoon doesnt continue his word 

"woahh!! really, jisoo true then" 

"whats true?" jihoon asked

"nothingg" seungcheol stand up and bring his chair back to his place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i'm sorry han" 

"this also my fault" said junghan while treat jisoo wound, his elbow wound and face scar, 

"so why you hug him?" asked junghan 

"he tell me that you fell for me, what can i do? i'm so happy right at the moment, so i hug him cause he give me such a really good information, but i guess he's not really true about that news, maybe i'm really have a high hope, dont you think so?" 

"all i know was you're really such an annoying person hong jisoo" 

"yeah, i know that" said jisoo while look down, 

"but, you dont have high hope i guess"

jisoo raises his head after listen what junghan said. 

"so you mean--" 

"shut! i treat your wound," there's a wound in corner of jisoo lips, junghan caress that part. "i'll give you special treatment cause you protect me" 

"haha, i'd love to protect yo --" jisoo's word got cut because of suddenly junghan action

junghan kiss jisoo's corner lips. 

"that'll help for your wound" said junghan shyly 

then jisoo pull junghan wrist so they are really close, and jisoo left hand get junghan chin, slowly move him close to him, untill they lips finally meet. 

"they all clear now, i already give your elbow a treatment, it'll be okay for now i guess" 

"yes, it'll be okay, beside you give me special treatment so i'll be okay for now, let's go to class" said jisoo

junghan doesnt move yet,, 

"ah i forget something" said jisoo

"?"

jisoo lean on to junghan shoulder, and whisper softly

"i like you, junghan-a" then he give junghan a quick kiss and hold the latter hand toward him,

junghan face got blushed, "i like you too, hong jisu" and interlocked their hand while walk to class.

"Now you'll always look at me right?" Asked jisoo

"Yes i'll and i'll be your right hand until you fully recovery " said junghan, then both of them look at each other while smile :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yeah! finished the suddenly one shot idea, but still not start the other story :( sorry for my english or anything, cause i finish this in one time ^^ and thanks to reader ^^ feel free to comment, :)