Final

My Brownies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both have arrie kindergarten. The kid welcome them both warmly. Kyungsoo introduce Jongin to the kids and tell them Jongin made them brownies. The kids are going to give Jongin a hug and Kyungsoo standing there at look at that situation with asmile on his face. They playing around and Jongin suggest some games. 

"I have some ideas. Should we play some other game which will have the winner and the loser. The loser have to give oe of their own brownie to the winner. And there will be two loser which they have to get punishment as well is to do whatever, the winner said and order. Okay??" Jongin said and ask for another support and all kids almost interested in this game.

They start to play along and there's the sound of joyful from the winner and also crying from other kid that loses their brownie. They keep playing until there's Kyungsoo and Jongin turn to be the loser and have to complete the order from the kids.

"We want you both to kiss each other." The kids said up and laugh with joyful.

Jongin and Kyungsoo surprise and their eyes open wide which how the kid think and wish for them. They look at each other and for discussing what should they do.

"Don't be cheat. Older don't be cheat. You have to do what we ask for." They said with laughing.

Jongin look at Kyungsoo and ask for help but surely Kyungsoo don't know either. Suddenly while they's thinking of what to do the kids push them both to each other and Jongin hand are so reflixible to hold Kyungsoo waist automatic. Their lips are together. Jongin feel Kyungsoo soft and sweet lips. He has no idea but he really loe this feeling to feel on Kyungsoo lips and he want to stop the time by there for any longer. Kids are cheering for them both while Kyungsoo and Jongin face are burning out red.

"S..Sorry. I..I don't mean it." Jongin said after they get away from each other.

Jongin look into Kyungsoo's eyes and he feel his heart beating fast and he think it's going to explode in the next few second so he try to avoiding Kyungsoo red face.

"Let's go home. I think it's enough now." Kyungsoo said to change the topic.

"Oh yeah right. Kids we're going to leave now. See you guys later. Let's study hard ok?" Jongin reply Kyungsoo and said to the kids.

They both say good bye to kids and left there. On the way home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter