Seohyun s surprise for D

Blue Tomorrow

Seohyun hold Donghae's hand, that makes Donghae blushed ,and pulled Donghae and run to the garden ...and Seohyun said... here we go oppa .... just stay here for a second , and Seohyun get a blind fold and say to Donghae .... Donghae close your eyes and i will put a blind fold to your eyes and then Seohyun gently put the blind fold around the head of Donghae then Donghae ask.... Dongsaeng come'on show me what is your surprise .... and Seohyun slapped Donghae's head and said.... Oppa just wait......and then Donghae add.... Seohyun now you know how to hurt me uhh.....and Seohyun just giggle a little bit.... ok oppa now lets have 10 steps .... and then Seohyun guide him....then they took steps.... now we are near oppa ... 8....9....10...... oh ok oppa untie your blind fold then Donghae look to Seohyun and there he saw Seohyun holding something..... and its a banner and it has saying in it ..... "Kamsamnida Donghae oppa Saranghaeyo my Big Brother" then Donghae upset ... and Seohyun quickly go to  Donghae and said.... oppa..... why , why are you upset ???.......and Donghae said... all of this years we are hanging out and known each other for many years.... I'm just your "Big Brother"!Donghae said upsetly..... Oppa yes .... and I'm so young to get in a relationship , I'm just 13 and you are 14 and remember what our adviser here in the Asylum .... that do not get in a relationship even though we are not with our true parents and even though we are now teenagers.....and we are so young to get in on it......oh oppa are you angry with me again???......and then Donghae answered... yeah yeah I know.... and no I'm not angry with you.... I understand what is your feeling and your right...... oh by the way .... oh you love me as your oppa????and giggled a bit.... and Seohyun answered ..... uhmm.... Yes oppa!!! and I love being your Dongsaeng !!! and then Seohyun  showed her pinky near to Donghae's face and said...."Forever , We Love being Best Chingus "!!! and seohyun giggle a bit ...and then Donghae showed his pinky too and said.... YES!!!! WE LOVE BEING BEST CHINGUS !!!! FOREVER!!!! and they crossed they're pinky's tightly .... and Seohyun add loudly ... FOREVER!!!!......and they giggled together at  desame time....and Seohyun smiled sweetly and that makes Donghae smiled too and blushed too....and then Seohyun get the banner that she prepared for Donghae that made Donghae upset .... and Seohyun said while holding the banner ..... Oh i will destroy this .... and Donghae quickly add....NO!WHY?!....and Seohyun answered....Because this banner made my oppa upset and sad....and Donghae add again quickly.....No!Dongsaeng I'm being so selfish...and I will keep this thingy , this thing keep as my remembrance from you again but my most favorite remembrance from you is your sweetness dongsaeng. And Seohyun smiled and blushed and said.... Why remembrance???are you going oppa??.... and seohyun became sad.....and Donghae said.....No I'm not Dongsaeng.... and smiled ... and seohyun smiled again... and seohyun hugged Donghae ... and Donghae got shocked .... and he doesn't know what to do  and he just hugged Seohyun too.....and suddenly the rain drops now is dropping ..... and they looked up in the sky and Donghae just hug Seohyun more tightly and Seohyun said .... Oppa its raining now can we go in now??? and I cannot breathe normally ..... and then Donghae said... Oh why ?... are you sick now..... and Seohyun giggled and said... No I'm not sick ... I cannot breathe normally noe because you hug me so tightly and seohyun giggled again .... and Donghae set-free Seohyun and get embarassed and Seohyun hold Donghae's hand and smiled and said.... Oppa the rain is falling now.... lets go in we might get sick if we stay here.... and Seohyun quickly pulled Donghae in the Asylum....and they get in the Asylum and Seohyun say... oh ok we exactly get in... oh the rain is falling harder and Donghae just say yahh..... and Donghae looked to his hands and Seohyun's hand that are holding tightly   and that makes Donghae hold Seohyun tighter and made him smiled and blushed again while Seohyun is looking in the rain....and Seohyun quickly pulled her hands and said.... Oh oppa you have your dance lessons right???..... and that makes Donghae shocked again.... Oh yeah! I forgot it I'm dead again with my instructor.... and Seohyun said.... Go oppa Go!!!! Go now I will go to my room now to change clothes and rest .... and Donghae said.... are you sure are you ok to be alone now???.... and Seohyun said YES! and smiled sweetly ... and then Donghae run and said... bye my lttle dongsaeng!!!! and smiled too seohyun sweetly and that mades Seohyun giggled and blushed.... and she go to her room .....  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK GUYS THIS IS  MY 2ND UPDATE HOPE U LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH ITS TO  SHORT !!!!! HOPE U STAY WITH ME =))) WAIT MY NEXT UPDATE!!! SORRY IS THIS CHAPTER HAS NO PIC.PLS. PSL. IF U READ THIS PLEASE COMMENT TO THE STORY ....=))