It Starts here....part 1

Blue Tomorrow
One day , Cho Family has a vacation in Jinju Island for three to four weeks . But , when they where back home to Seoul they're family had an accident because they hit by a car and their car slammed to the woods and the poles along the road. Kyuhyun's Father died and his Sister and his Mother had major inuries, and they should rest and they should settle first in the hospital for many months and him had wounds and minor injuries....

And his Auntie take him to the Children's Asylum and then he cried and cried to his Auntie and said , "Ajhumma!' , please dont leave me here ! I want to stay with umma and noona ! ... But your Umma and Noona is in the hospital and they had an major injuries , they cannot tkae care of you right now , adds by his Aunt....But you can tkae care of me Ajhumma! he cried. I have lots of businesses and I'm so busy to your dads company , thats why I cannot take care of you now! his aunt said. And the Asylum Staff came , is his name is Cho Kyuhyun ? , the staff said. Ne! , he is my nephew , Kyuhyun's Aunt said.... and then cried a lot more and said , I dont want Ajhumma! and then his Aunt leaved. 

And the staff assist Kyuhyun to his room then the staff said ... this is your room Kyuhyun then Kyuhyun bowed and entered the room then there he saw a boy and the boy said , Oh Ah nyoung ha seh yo!Donghae imnida!the Donghae bowed.....and then Kyuhyun said... Oh Annyoung! I'm Kyuhyun !!!! then kyuhyun placed his bag beside the empty cabinet and while Donghae is arrangin his things for his afternoon activity an say to Kyuhyun .....Oh you are my new roommate , sorry I'm leaving because i have to do something I hope I will know you well later when I comeback then someone knocked door softly and said gently ..... Donghae oppa? , Donghae oppa? are you there ? then Donghae said yes and opened the door and a girl suddenly entered and come near to Donghae and hid quickly to Donghae's back and then Donghae intoduce the girl and said.... Oh Kyuhyun  this is Seo......!!!!Donghae suddenly cut off because the girl pulled Donghae out of the room and run away a bit far away from the room and Donghae said....Seohyun why did u do that???.... then seohyun said.... because.... I'm shy and i dont want to know more people now and are you angry oppa?......and Donghae said.... Oh seohyun you should  hang-out with others not only with me .....and seohyun add... I hang -out with Krystal too....then donghae add..... oh not only with us ....with others too Seo....and Im not angry with you my little dongsaeng and donghae smiled and Seohyun smiled back and said.... oh ok.... but not now oppa because I have a surprise for you and donghae say yes and smiled.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK GUYS THIS ALL FOR NOW THEY ARE KIDS HERE UHMM..... SEOHYUN IS 13 AND HAE AND KYU IS 14 THATS WHY THEY ARE IN ASYLUM =)) COZ I PLAN FOR SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE Y GROW UP BUT FIRST I WILL PLAN WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN KYU IS IN ASYLUM W/ SEO AND HAE....SO PLS. CATCH UP FOR IT =)) ITS LITTLE BIT BORING RIGHT??.....I WILL PROMISE I WILL UPDATE THE FOLLOWING =)) HOPE U WAIT FOR IT =))AND PLS. COMMENT GUYS =)).......!!!!!