CHAPTER 2

DATING TRIAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's be a couple for one month.I'll try to get your heart within that month and if I do,we'll stay being a couple.How about that?" He said.

"Are you crazy? Being in a relationship without love? I'm sorry but I can't.I don't want to get hurt and be used again." I said before walking away.

Once again,Jimin stopped my tracks and slammed me onto the wall,again but now,he pinned my hands to the wall as he stared at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Please,I promise I won't hurt you or use you.I'm honest and you're my first love.I loved you since junior-year until now.Can't you see my loyalty?" He said,looking directly at me in the eyes.

He sure is loyal but,can I trust him?

"Okay,deal.If you do manage to get my heart,I hope you treat me just like the way you treat me properly." I sigh in defeat.I don't like hurting people.

"I promise and if I do get your heart within a month,you won't regret it." He said before letting go of my hands.

"Now let's go eat.We still have another 11 minutes before the bell rings." He said as the both of us walked to the canteen,abandoning the rooftop.

After eating,the both of us went to our class.The both of us are in the same class but we never talked to each other before.

I sat at my seat,like always I looked outside the window pane beside me as the fresh and cold breeze slapped me.It was really cold and breezy today and it's a relief that I bought my jacket along with me or I would be freezing.

I bent down from my seat and searched for my favourite novel that I bought a few weeks ago.I took it out from my bag,leaned against my chair as I removed the bookmark that I placed at the page where I stopped at yesterday and I read it while enjoying the cool air.

The book is titled "Your heart" by an author called,Riana Parker.Well,this story is about high school dramas and high school love.I just wish my high school life is similar to the main character of this book though.

It's cliche but,every novel nor book is cliche right? When we read a book,we can't escape from that.

Back to reality,the teacher walked in the class as her heels clicked on the floor,making loud noi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter