Two Shot

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“are you sure that you want to marrying Jinri?”

“Jinri is not come from a rich family, Jinri still wake up late sometimes, her behaviour is not mature yet, she is spoiled, Jinri is not really good at cooking, Jinri is a lazyass, Jinri is not that good for taking care of house and Jinri.....”

“excuse me Mrs.Choi. I’m sorry if I’m being unpolite because cut your words. I love Jinri, and I want her to be my wife not my maid. I love her just the way she is.. I swear. So yeah, Mr.Choi and Mrs.Choi...can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Would you let me to marrying Jinri?”

Chanyeol's words successful make me speechless, a simple word but very meaningful. I just looked at him when he said it to my parents, I could see the seriousness of his big eyes. He looked at me after my parents allowed him to marry me, and he smiled, a smile that I really like.

He proposed to me after we actually already determined to get married, get married it's not for fun, right? So after we were in a relationship for five months, I mean the actual relationship, a relationship in the real world, not just on the internet as we did before. Chanyeol asked me to take him to the place of my parents, because he was ready already to propose me and make me his wife. We've worked already, yes Chanyeol has worked as an architect again and it's all because a friend of his father who offered the job. Because Chanyeol was a hard worker and very good at his job, and therefore he gets it easily. our age also have very good to get married, I'm 25 years old and Chanyeol will soon be 26 years old in November this year.

During 5 months of our relationship, Chanyeol indeed very good and sweet. One day he went to Oido because of his work for a few days, of course I had to let him go for the sake of his work. he got my 100% support for sure.

“just call my name if you miss me” he said trough phone when he just arrive at Oido.

“ceh... you won’t heard my voice if I call you, silly”

“of course I will hear you, you know right? Heart to heart” he chuckles because of his own greasiness. I know and I feel usual already with his greasiness eventhough I can't stand it sometimes.

and that night, after 2 days already Chanyeol in Oido, I feel I miss him so bad. that night, I'm alone at my apartment can't sleep because of rain pour hard with thunder light make me feel so scary. at 8 pm, I send message to Chanyeol before I went to the bed.

CJR : I miss you, boochan.

and then I force myself to sleep. usually I will sleep really well if raining outside, but if raining with thunder make me feel scary of course. even so, I still sleep peacefully and slowly I sleep tight.

I felt my phone rang when I was in deep sleep already, I don't know who is smart person calling me at......11.30 pm and outside still raining eventhough not as hardas before and no more thunder light. Yes, I saw the clock with my sleepy eyes, it was 11.30 pm. I took my cell phone that I put on the night stand before, and pick up the call lazily, I'm so sleepy though and it's not the right time to pick up a call from anyone.

"hallo?" I said with my hoarse voice.

"hi, pretty sleepyhead. am I disturbing your sleep?"

My eyes automaticly open widen when I heard Chanyeol's voice from the phone. I blink my many times, and then look at my phone screen. yes, It's Park Chanyeol.

"Boochan!!" I shock because how could he call me at the late night.

"hi, are you sleeping when I call you huh? wake up, sleepyhead"

"hey but.... you said you are busy and can't have a call. but why now... you...."

"I'm done with my job already. I finish it faster than expect, I'm great right?"

I heard Chanyeol chukles over there and I just make a mocking sounds because of his confident side.

"can you get up now? and grant my wish?" he said suddenly make me confuse. what was that mean.

"what wish?"

"I want to see your face"

"you want have a video call?"

"No. can you open the window now and look outside?"

"what?" I stood up immediately and wear my cute slipper. I still confused actually with what Chanyeol's mean, it's so cold outside and why he want me to open the window. it's not funny if I seen a ghost though. eerrr. "wait..." I walk to the window of my bedroom, pull the curtain and open the window. A cold air attack my skin as soon as I open the window, it's so damn cold. I look around and found something, him. it's him, standing near the pole with an umbrella that he used and cell phone on his other hand that still stick on his ear. I could saw that he still wear his work clothes, and a tie there, he just pull up the sleeves as he hold the umbrella. he smile to me, realized that I saw him already. it's him, Park Chanyeol.

"I miss you too, Jinri"

I never knew and I never expect that Chanyeol come to my apartment that night. He was in Oido and how could he have been in front of my apartment with still using his work clothes. He smiled at me does not care about the rain continues to fall, even though he was protected by the umbrella, but I'm sure he was cold. I can not say anything when I saw him standing there, there is an incredible happy feeling but I am also sorry to see him cold, well he must be cold.

“Cha.....cha......chan.....YAH!! why did you stood up there? You know it’s so cold outside right? Dumbo! And...and......”

“told you, I will come right over when you say you miss me”

and that's so success make my eyes moist, not because I'm sad but I feel touch with what he just said and what he did. How could he do this sweet thing, but I can not see him get cold much longer there.

"get into the house now, Chan. I will pick you up"

I said to him and immediately about walk to pick up Chanyeol, I want open the door for him, I want him to be warm, I want him get into the house.

"No no Jinri, stop!" his words make me stop, just like what he said. yes, we still talk on the phone even though I'm about to walk out "just go back sleep, I'll go home now. My car's just down the road, dont worry"

"but....."

"thank you already granted my request to see you tonight. And sorry I disturbed your sleep" Chanyeol chuckles over there, I can see that and I chuckles as well "go back to sleep now. Sleep tight, and dream of me. I love you, Jinri"

"I love you too, Chan"

It is one of sweet thing that Chanyeol to do when we were dating. There are many sweet things he did, and always succeed makes me very happy and could not stop to smile.

_______________________________________________

I really did not think that I could marry Jinri. At first I was unsure of the relationship we are only limited to the internet but ... God was very good to me. He brings me to Jinri at the right time and now she is my wife, the most beautiful wife in the world.

Jinri's family members always say that this is a girl who is very lazy. That they always remind me dont be too spoiled Jinri too much or she will continue to be lazyass. But I think, Jinri is not as lazy as what they say. After married with her, Jinri can take care of the house very well, he can also cook. Only, Jinri never show it to people. Previously she had said that if people only saw her from the bad side, she also feels his family is also not quite understand her. When she became very diligent, kind and loving, no one who saw it, people not really aware it. I did not know they were not aware of it or anything, but if Jinri do bad things once they always see it clearly and always remember all the times.

That’s why Jinri feel that sometimes life is not fair. I as her husband, trying to understand her, I tried hard to understand my wife. We are only 5 months of knowing each other in the real world, but we already know each other for 4 years so I might be able to learn to understand my wife to make her felt her life is so meaningfull, she is not a useless person, she is not a person the bad one. Jinri, in fact she is a very gently and easily touched. Even when there is students who got the accident and cause hand and half of his face was badly injured, Jinri cry. Of course she does not cry in front of her students, she hold her tears as much as possible in order not to fall, but she lost and opted for permission to the toilet. At the time I was with her to accompany her to visit her student was in the hospital, I started to follow Jinri to the toilet.

She came out of the toilet, wiping her nose with a tissue, I saw her eyes red. She looked at me.

"Chan...." she call me as she look at me.

"yes baby? are you done crying?"

Jinri only spoiled pouting and biting his lower lip. Typical Jinri will wept when she was asked why she was crying, or anything that might make her cry again. that's why she tries not to cry again by biting her lower lip.

"Andrew ... poor him" she wiped her eyes again almost shed tears again. I want to hug Jinri now, but I'm sure she going to burst into tears again if I hug her. so I just give her the best smile of Park Chanyeol and hold her shoulder as I stare at her.

“everything’s gonna be okay, Jinri. You just need to cheer him up okay?”

“I will. I just can’t hold this tears when I look at him” I just smile and caress her head “I don’t wanna he see me cry or he will get down later on right?”

I nodding, her agree. "You are so caring babe. Alright then, now wipe your eyes first" I wiped a lil tears on Jinri's cheek with my thumb "take a breath, and smile. It's time for cheer him up, raise again the spirit of Andrew. Okay?"

she smile and nodding as I gave her an advice. and then she hug me immediately, of course I hug her in return and caress her hair gently.

"Thank you, lovely husband" she said with a spoiled tone.

"you're welcome, crybaby wife" I pat her back and stop hugging her, look at her and hold her shoulder again "are you ready to cheer him up again?" she nodding and smile widely "okay, let's go!"

She was very lovely and gentle heart. Very easily moved and ultimately she will cry. But she always hide it, she never wants to let people see her cry. beside she is so lovely and gently, there is a creepy side of her, yes when she is angry or sulk. actually not that creepy, it just I should be smart to persuade her or else it will getting worse. actually she just being so spoiled brat and want me to noticed her, caring to her more, just like a baby. this girl. especially when she is on period , sometimes she get mad without reason. seriously, I need to be smart to persuade her.

yes, when she is on period. she is become so moody and spoiled. I'm sooooo fine if she become so spoiled to me so I can spoil her like what she want. but when she is moody, need a genius brain to make her feel better. I like the way she being spoiled to me hahahaah.

She is sleeping now,yeah because she got headache when she just came back from school. She always get headache whenever she feel exhausted, but with take a nap she will be heal soon. She came back home at 2 pm, she look at me sat on the couch with my laptop. I still doing my job, yes I was not going to office today. The way she walk in home, she already pouting while walking to me.

I look at her for a while and then my eyes back to my laptop, focus on my work.

“what’s wrong to my wife?” I asked her without seeing her anymore.

She sat next to me, and lean her head on my shoulder spoiledly. Her handbag still on her laps, her eyes look into my laptop. She watch what was I doing.

“what are you doing?” she asked lazily.

“working of course. You see that right?”

I feel that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter