One shot - Two shot

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love story is so interesting for the most of girls in this world right? Moreover if the love story is so sweet and touching. It must be soooooo many girls love it and want if their love story is the same like what they know. But my love story is different from others. Because my love story is a love story which so rarely to find or almost never to find I guess. I don’t know my love story is interesting or not for those girl in the whole world. Because I know, not many girls will holding on with long distance relationship just like what I did since the past 2 years.

Why I tell my love story is not attractive to other women? Well therefore, long distance relationship. Most women are not interested to have a long distance relationship as I do now. Most of them always want to spend their time with their boyfriend on the weekend, hugging, holding hands and kissing. As for me? I did not do all that, most of the women's desire.

I've been in this long distance relationship for 2 years. Sometimes I wonder why I can survive with this relationship while there are many men who asked me out. And I could have a date with them, as the girls did. But I don’t know why, I prefer to have a long distance relationship. Moreover, I have never even met with these beloved. Meet in person, face to face, has never been at all, at all !! Yes! This is where the difference between love story with others.

Shocked? Yes as always, as many of my friends mocked this relationship. They said I'm insane. Maybe yes I'm crazy, because I can love the man I had never met at all, I love him very much. I feel comfortable when talking to him, he always made me laugh, coloring my days, sharing stories together about our daily lives and others. Today's sophisticated. Of course, do not have to bother to talk to him. Oh come on, we have KakaoTalk, Line, Whatsapp even Skype to see each other.

I knew him since I was 17 years old, when I was in high school. I am typical of person who are less sociable, because I'm tired of all the bull out there. I don’t know, I felt I was never true when hanging out with the girls out there, I always betrayed, I felt discarded. Sometimes I feel I'm tired of being a good person, I don’t know actually I'm a good person or a fool. That is why I very rarely go out and socialize, until my father always complain and told me to leave the house and go out, go shopping or anything. But I refused and preferred to spend my time in the room, watching the drama I like, chat with my lover and so on.

The first time I knew him through Twitter. At that time I was just being bored and randomly play there, I retweet a lot about music. I really liked the music, even though my voice is not good enough when I singing but I really like to sing and want to know better a lot about music. And then, there is one person to following my Twitter. Hahahah very rarely someone following my Twitter, because once again ... I'm not a person who is good at socializing. I just saw the name 'PCY' but I did not follow him back, because I know it's just random people who following my Twitter, as usual.

But that time is different, he sent me a direct message immediately after he following my Twitter.

I just wrinkled my forehead while reading the message of this man. He's French? Waahhh but mix korea? might he handsome? Haahahahh my mind already drifting away, I had no intention of replying to this message, because I think this man is a liar probably, right? Who knows? So many a liars in this media social anyway. Moreover in his Twitter is not a picture of his face, but a picture of a hand holding a small guitar. but I don’t know why suddenly I feel I'm interested to reply him and start typing a reply message to a man named 'PCY'.

Since that time, I and Chanyeol began a long chat. Well, he already told me that his name is Park Chanyeol and PCY is an abbreviation of his name. His name is very Korean, it’s because his father was a Korean. There are many things that we are talking about, until we never run out of words. I was very happy to talk to him, very exciting and comfortable. Moreover, when I know he's a year older than me, it makes us even more crazy and chatting like close friends. Sometimes we share about our daily life, when he was in hard time he will share it to me and I cheer him up. sometimes we cheer up each other, laughing together because of our own crazy jokes. And it makes me feel so much better after all. Even though our  timezone is different, we have no problem with it.

He is in college of University that he choose while have a part time job. While me, this is my first year to be in University. I ask him a lot about college, and he always give me a good advice.

That was the year we knew each other but ...... although I have never seen his real face, and the same goes with him. I did put my picture on twitter, but is only visible from the the back, of course people can not see my face. At that time I built up my courage to ask him to show his real face, even though I was nervous, but I was also curious. Curiosity is greater than my nervousness, I'm curious how the shape of the face of this man whether he is handsome or not? my fear is not the problem he is handsome or not, I do not see anyone from the looks, as long as he is good I will stay friends with him. What I fear is what if he would stop to chat with me after seeing my face? I felt I was not pretty, and I'm not clever use of make-up, and tastes in fashion is very bad I guess. I don’t know, but I will accept whatever happens later on.

You know what I feel after I saw Chanyeol’s original picture? I’m speechless, I’m dumbfound, I just daydreaming. I just stare at his picture on my laptop screen because oh maaaaaaaaaan! He is damn good looking! I still dumbfound in front of my laptop screen until I didn’t notice that Chanyeol spamming my message.

PCY : “am I just seen a goddess?”

PCY : “Jinri you are seriously beautiful! I swear, I’m speechless though. How come you said you ain’t pretty while the fact is you look like a princess. Okay I think I’m too much lol but I’m serious you are so pretty, dork”

PCY : “Jinri you still there?”

PCY : “Jinri?”

PCY : “Hello?”

PCY : “Jinri, are you change your mind? Do you going to stop talk to me? I think we make a deal already? we will keep chatting and stay friends no matter what happens”

PCY : “I know I’m not that handsome, Jinri. I’m sorry”

PCY : “Jinriiiiiiiiiiii?????????”

Seeing Chanyeol spamming my message, and look at his negative though to me, make me chuckles and reply him in hurry before he is disappinted and go offline.

Jinri : “Chanyeol!”

Jinri : “Heol, I’m still  here dude! Goddess what? Are you trying to mocking at me huh? Hahahaha I feel ashame here you silly. And who said you are not handsome? You are damn good looking Chanyeol, ugh. I’m speechless here, that’s why I’m late replying you. i’m sorry okay? Don’t be mad”

PCY : “hufffttttt.. I’m relief. I think you don’t wanna talk to me anymore after seeing my real face hahahah. Speechless? Hahaha you are too much, Jinri. I look really asian right?”

Jinri : “I swear you are good looking, Chan. I’m not being too much. And be glad because I just praising you, I’m usually not easy to praise people ya know lol”

PCY : “hahahah okay okay, Thank you so much Goddess Choi Jinri because you saying that this Park Chanyeol is good looking. So... you fall for me then? :P “

I just frown and chuckles after reading Chanyeol’s last message. Fall for him? Hahahha crazy, I know he must be kidding. But.... if I think again, it sounds ridiculous if I fall for him who just my online friend that I never meet at all in real life.

PCY : “Jinri you still there? Or you still stare at my picture? Stop it Jinri or you will fall for me for real. LOL”

PCY : “Jinri?”

PCY : “hey I just kidding. Why so serious”

And again Chanyeol spamming my message because I’m not replying his message and busy with my own mind. This kid, really.

And since that time, Chanyeol and I become closer and closer. Even we don’t talk in Twitter anymore, we talk through LINE, Whatsapp, and Kakaotalk. Because it’s easier to talk for both of us. And now we use Skype as well, of course to see each other face. first time we did Skype, I just laughed nonstop because feel nervous and funny at the same time. It was my first time use Skype to talk to my online friend. When I saw his face through Skype, he is seriously good looking just like the same in the pictures that he gave to me.

“Jinri stop laughing! Am I that funny?”

“you have a big ear, Chan. It’s funny and I want to bite it so bad”

that's my impression when first times Skype with him. and right on my 19 years old birthday, he asked me to Skype again. I see a bouquet, a small cake with candle, and Rillakuma. Yes, I just see those things on my screen and there is no Chanyeol anywhere.

“Chan?” I call him to make sure that  he is there right now. But he didn’t answer me.

“Hello? Hey Park Chanyeol, don’t kidding me okay? You said you want to talk, where are you?”

I just sighing and stare at the screen, waiting for that Chanyeol to appear soon or I will offline immediately. When I almost go offline, I heard the sounds of guitar. Yes guitar, and I see Chanyeol appear with his guitar. He played it and sit on his bed, look at me. He start singing a happy birthday song with his guitar while look at me, yes look at his screen actually. I don’t know but I feel so happy right now. Even look at his face already make me happy, I’m touch because of his action like this.

I didn’t get any surprise today from anyone, because once again I said I have no close friends. Just college friends, and they just wish me through LINE or Whatsapp. No surprise and I never expect for surprise because so far I never get surprise from anyone. But today, Chanyeol make me feel special eventhough it just small surprise and just through Skype but I feel so happy.

Last year actually he also wish me birthday, but different with this year. Last year, I just wake up from my sleep and I got a videocall on my LINE. It’s from Chanyeol. I don’t know what is his purpose to call me early in the morning, moreover it’s videocall. You know how messy I am when I just wake up though.

How surprise I am when Chanyeol showing a view of panorama. He standing on the large hill, he spinning with his handphone on his hand to make me can saw what he saw there. It’s so beautiful view, I swear. And then he shouted calling my name like...... “CHOI JINRI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND YOU SHOULD COME HERE NEXT TIME!!”

You know how happy I am? My eyes that still sleepy early, become so wide because of Chanyeol. He is seriously coloring my life so far.

he is done singing, I claps and show him my thumbs up as I smile to the screen looking at his face. I’m touch, this is so ramantic though. I feel like I am his girlfriend lol

“Happy Birthday, pretty. I’m sorry if I’m not the first person who wish you this but I sincerely wish your birthday, I hope you live happily, always healthy and all of your dream come true. Happy Birthday!”

He smile so sweet to me, sooooooooooooooo sweet until sugar lose of his smile lol it’s become my favorite smile since the first time I saw it.

“thank you so much, Boochaaaaan. You always the best! You never fail making me smile on my birthday, thank you so much. Thanks a lot for everything, you are the best!”

Chanyeol chuckles after heard my voice that say thank you to him. And then he took a small cake with a candle there, and show it to in front of the screen so I can see it clearly.

“now.... make a wish and blow the candle okay?” he said and I just nodding.

I start close my eyes and make a wish, wishing for a better life in my 19 years old. Finish it, I open my eyes and blow the candle with Chanyeol. Eventhough I’m not blow it for real, but I already happy. That’s all because of Chanyeol.

“don’t eat the cake or you will get fat. It’s for me okay?”

Chanyeol said jokingly, and I just pretend like I’m sulk by frowning. He just chuckles look at my expression.

“just eat it up! I hope you are the one who will get fat”

That cake look so delicious though, but of course I can’t eat it hahahah sad life.

“actually there is another things that I want to say to you, Jinri” Chanyeol said suddenly while his thumbs that full of chocolate cream, he put the cake on the night stand beside his bed.

“what is it? Just say it though”

Chanyeol’s face change become a serious one. I don’t know what actually that he want to say. Is it possible if he want to stop talk to me and stop be friends with me? So tonight is a farewell? No way!

“but, don’t get shock okay?” he said again and it makes me get more nervous. I’m curious what actually that he want to say to me.

“okay” I just nodding and waiting for him to speak again.

He clear his throat before he speaking. I just look at him through the screen and make sure that I used my earphone properly so I won’t misheard later on.

"I know you'll probably think this is silly and ridiculous. But I don’t know, I had this feeling since a year ago. I feel comfortable talking with you, I feel happy, I feel all my tiredness disappeared when I was talking to you through the telephone LINE. Especially when I see your face, although now we rarely see each other because of my busy life. Believe it or not, I always miss you I'm not lying. So I put your picture on the screen of my phone”

He waving his phone on the screen to make me see it. Yes, I can see it my picture as is wallpaper on his phone screen, I’m touch anyway.

"And today, on your special day. I want to say I like you, Jinri. Ah no, but I love you. And I want a to have a relationship with you despite it’s a long distance relationship. And once again I know you must think this is silly, considering we've never met in real right? Only through social media. But I can’t lie to my heart that I really liked you Jinri. I also do not know why this feels could grow up. So .... do you want to be my girlfriend?"

So since that night, we were officially dating. Yaaa, I accept him as my lover because I also love him without I notice it so far. I don’t care what most people would say, the important thing we are happy to have each other. Then again, it sounds silly but once again we did not care. Chanyeol even introduced me to his friend, Kris. Damn man, he is so handsome. But even so, only Chanyeol in my heart hahahahha. Kris is a close friend of Chanyeol, he always tease me with Chanyeol and he was the only friend who knows about Chanyeol’s story with me  well. And .... Chanyeol introduce his sister to me. Yaahh, he had a sister name Yoora, Park Yoora. Yoora welcome me well, and she is so beautiful. she is very similar to Chanyeol and she was married already. At that time, she was visiting her parents' home and miss Chanyeol. Just at that moment me and Chanyeol was talking through Skype. so Chanyeol introduced me to Yoora directly. Chanyeol said he told Yoora already about me and Yoora curious to me. And finally, I talk to her online that night.

“she like you”

“hm? Yoora?”

Chanyeol nodding and smile. He lean his back on the back board of his bed while talking to me through his laptop.

“she said you are truely pretty. I didn’t lie right? You are pretty, just your skin is too pale”

I’m pouts and puff my cheeks because of Chanyeol’s words. I’m not mad, just acting cute actually lol

“don’t sulk, babygirl” he said with a spoiled tone, make me shivering yet can’t hold my smile.

“I’m not sulk though, bleh”

“I want to meet you so bad” he said suddenly while see me.

We said it for many times already, that’s why I just sighing because there are so many things on my mind if we should meet each other. First, me and Chanyeol are still in college that’s why we should finish it first. Second, Chanyeol’s mother not permitted him to go abroad before he finish his study. Third, I’m not a girl who come from a rich family. French is sooooooooooooo far though, I need a lot money to go there. Well I’ve saving money so far and I still continue it until now. Who knows if someday I can go there right? I love Paris anyway. Fourth, I don’t know my parents will let me or not if I want to go abroad alone. Because I never do that before, and I doubt if my parents will let me. Okay I’m so done now. That’s why I just let the time answer those all.

Seeing me who just silent and not answering his sentence, Chanyeol change the topic immediately. He knows our early topic is so sensitive, that’s why he change it immediately.

Our relationship is very good for the first year. And in the second year, we started have fight. Yes actually just because of small problem. I easily cranky if Chanyeol not call all day and I always angry without reason to him when I’m in badmood, especially when I’m in my period. He has always been the target of my anger, and surprisingly Chanyeol always patient with me.

“Boochan...”

Boochan is my nickname that I create by my ownself special for Chanyeol. I don’t know why but Boochan sounds so cute, and fortunately Chanyeol like it.

“hmm?”

We talk on the phone through LINE now, he called me few minutes more because he said he miss me.

“I want to find a part time job as well though” I said to him as I lean my back on the couch.

“hm? Why so sudden? Part time job is tiring, babe. Moreover, you are in college now. You will be exhausted, I don’t want it”

I smile because of his sentence. Hahahah it’s like a millions time already he said that he doesn’t want me get exhasuted.

“I want to try also though, how to earn money. Seems like it’s fun?”

Chanyeol chuckles over there. “it’s not that fun, dumbdumb. It’s tiring. You better just focus on your study, no need to find a part time job. Later, if you graduated you can find a real job for sure. Now just focus on your study okay?”

“okay, bossy boochan”

Yes, Chanyeol is just my boyfriend. But I don’t know why I’m listen to him so well. whenever he said don’t, I’ll do what he said.

The day when I am in busy schedule so do with Chanyeol. We are not talking to each other, not because we are fighting but because we are same busy. I’m busy with my assignment and exam. also Chanyeol who busy with his college life and his part time job.

That night, I take my phone before I go sleep. Suddenly I miss Chanyeol and want to talk to him. So yeah I send him a message through Whatsapp.

Jinri : “Boochaaaaaaaaaaaan”

1 minutes....3 minutes..... 5 minutes..... no reply. Usually Chanyeol will reply me less than 5 minutes, but now he doesn’t even reply me. I wonder where is he, is he mad at me? But Chanyeol is someone who not easy to get mad though. so I send another message.

Jinri : “Boochan, where are you?”

Jinri : “are you busy over there?”

Jinri : “or are you sleeping?”

Jinri : “alright then, just take care there Boochan. I miss you”

I put the phone on the night stand beside the bed and pulled the covers to go to sleep. I was very sleepy because of my activities today was very exhausting and also my brain. Chanyeol probably would reply my message tomorrow. But the next day, I saw my cell phone when I woke up. No one message from Chanyeol , and it makes me feel worry. Actually, where is he?

Since that day, Chanyeol still not replying also after three days. I dont know exactly what happened to him, maybe he was angry or something happened to him. Situations like this I hate, I do not know where Chanyeol now and what happened to him, and I dont know what to do. I know Yoora and his friend Kris, but I dont have any social media of them. I feel so stupid now, and do not know what to do. My heart just anxious since yesterday, also the rain that fell today made me even more despondent, I am alone.

Yes, I am alone. Since I was in college, I moved to Seoul since I entered the University that I want in Seoul. Firstly, my parents were in Busan, do not let me go but I keep being hard to go and finally they let me. Well, I lived alone in this apartment. This apartment is not bad, seriously.

As I was making a cup of coffee, my cell phone rang. I immediately took it and see the message there. I think it’s Chanyeol, but it is not. I was put back my cell phone, just a few seconds it rang again. I was not so excited anymore and go on to make a cup a coffee first before I walked into the sofa near the window while holding a cup of coffee. I took my cell phone and my face smiling when I see Chanyeol’s name.

PCY : “Jinri you there?”

I put my coffee cup on the table and hurried to reply Chanyeol’s message.

Jinri : "I'm here, Boochan. Where are you huh? You had disappeared for a few days. You dont know if I'm worried huh? I thought you were sick or something. You're fine, right? I miss you”

1 minutes ... 5 minutes ..... 10 minutes ..... no reply. Even so, I'm still waiting. Maybe he is busy right now, so it took a long time to reply

One message received. Made me immediately opens the message.

PCY : "I am fine, Jinri. I'm sorry. There are things I want to say to you. .... I think we need to end this relationship. I'm sorry in advance, I think we cant go on indefinitely. At first I did believe in long distance relationship but now, I feel our relationship is so monotonous and no progress at all. the past week I think of our relationship, and I think the best way is to end our relationship. Once again I apologize Jinri”

My eyes were stunned to read a message from Chanyeol. I still blinking in disbelief, this is a dream or not. If this is just a dream I want to wake up now. But I think this is not a dream because I felt hurt in my chest, pain. My hands were shaking and I dont know what the to reply him.

Jinri : "But why? I mean ... we already made a commitment right? We will surely meet later, I'm sure of it. If you really put an end in to this relationship, you should not have to start it. It really hurt, Chan. I can not believe that you're going to say this to me "

5 minutes later, Chanyeol reply me.

PCY : "I really am sorry, Jinri. I understand, I understand this is indeed sick. But I think this is the best way for both of us. It doesn’t mean I’m not serious with you, it doesn’t mean I dont love you, but this is the best. I'm sorry that have start it and end in this way Jinri. I am really, really sorry. I know you must be very hate me, you may hate, you can hate me. Please live happily, Jinri and always take care of your healthy. A pretty woman will get a handsome man out there. I know so many men who want you out there. Please be happy, Jinri. I'm so sorry”

And since then, my relationship with Chanyeol end, I can’t force someone to stay if they want to go right? Well, it turns out the two-year relationship ended just like that. Honestly, I look like a zombie when just recently broken up with him, I didn’t eat well, I didn’t sleep well. what I do is just crying and daydreaming, staring at the change of seasons. Actually I'm still waiting Chanyeol, still waiting to see if he would change his mind. But it did not, five months have passed and we never keep in touch anymore. Chanyeol disappeared. All of his media social disappeared, and I'm just a fool who just woke up from a dream.

_______________________________________

3 years passed. I had graduated from the University where I was studying all this time and now I'm working as an Elementary School t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter