Sequel

The suicidal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

After the funeral, Leo visits her grave on their anniversary day every year. He tells her how much he loves her and regrets everything. Leo tells Eun Mi, “Eun Mi ah, It’s been awhile and I miss you. I should have called you once, but my manger confiscates my phone once I got into the entertainment. I should have used the paid phone, but I couldn’t. I don’t know what I was thinking, but I didn’t know how I should start the conversation at all. It was my mistake for not calling you. I know you will hate me forever for this, but I know you still love me. Without you, I wouldn’t be a singer, and be a group called “vixx” and if I had a chance to go to the past, I wouldn’t have auditioned. I should have not left.” He tells her this time and he brought an album with him. Each album they release group, sub unit or solo, he comes and this time, he was talking to her about a lot of things happened when he wasn’t here.

 

When Leo gets up and turns around, his eyes were big because Eun Mi mom was there and with a kid. Eun Mi mom came closer to him and said, “what are you doing here?” “It’s our anniversary so I came to visit” Eun Mi mom smirked and said “anniversary? did you say anniversary? You left her in the shadows like that.” “I tried to call her, but my manager at that time confiscate my phone and even I want to I couldn’t.” “That is a bad answer, you should have called her.” “I know I kept her waiting” Leo said

 

Leo looked at the kid and soon he figured the kid resembles him. “Ms. Lee who’s he?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter