THREE

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE

 

Sooyoung and Brett have been seeing each other for almost three weeks now. My friend has declared that they are exclusive. Almost every night, Sooyoung goes with her boyfriend to wherever it is he has to perform. She’s been bugging me to come with her, but of course tests and exams win every time. She also claims that she is now in a better term with Yunho after she apologized to him. And each time she brings that up, I pretend to listen. I can’t imagine myself to apologize to him because he was also insulting me that night.

Since back to being normal college student, I’ve been completely avoiding dresses, no matter what kind. It’s just jeans and t-shirts and sweaters and cardigans every day for me. Yunho’s words has hit deeper than what I expected. Not that I resent him or something, but if I could avoid him completely, then I’m up for that. Besides, it’s not like he would be ecstatic to see me either.

“Don’t be mad Yuri.”

I jump from the couch, hands over my heart. “What the heck? You scared the hell out of me.”

Sooyoung leaves the front of our small two-bedrooms apartment door open as she steps inside with panic look on her face. I sit back down on the couch as she kneels down before me. Honestly, I don’t really like the look on her face, but I keep the positive thought. “What is it?”

“Theshowiscancelledsothebandhasnowheretogo.TheyaretiredandhungryandIofferourplaceforthemtotakeabreak.Theywillgobeforemidnight.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” 

Brett answers my question by peeking his head inside. “Babe, can we go inside now? Yunho has to use the bathroom.”

Sooyoung shoots me an apologetic look. “Yeah, yeah of course. The bathroom is down the hall, second door on the left.”

I’m barely blinking when a herd of men in black steps inside the tiny apartment. I mean seriously, do they have no colorful clothes at all? Black boots, black Henley, black t-shirts, black jeans, black beanies, black leather jackets. They look like a herd of grim reapers. Out of five men, one makes a beeline for the bathroom. That will be Yunho. I sit stunned on the couch as they make themselves comfortable.

“Hey.”, “What’s up?”, “Oh, I know you girl.”, and a chin tip is all I get before they attack three large size of pizza boxes I didn’t notice before. Thankfully, my econ book has been safely resting on my lap otherwise, well then I’d probably ended up murdering Sooyoung for real. Sooyoung runs toward the kitchen and I hear the fridge’s door is wrenched open. A second later, she returns with two packs of cold beer in hands. Since when exactly she starts buying alcohol and stocks them in our fridge?

As I make a mental note to ask her later, Yunho returns to the cramped living room. With me sitting on one corner of the couch, Brett is beside me with Sooyoung on his lap, his friend is next to him, and the other two guys littering on the rug around the coffee table, the only empty spot is the single chair beside me. Sauntering lazily, he sits without any burden at all. Aaaaaand he blocks my only way out. I seriously curse my luck today.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter