chapter 3

Big girls dont cry

"Big girls dont cry" a man says while handing me a tissue. As I look into his eyes I start to cry even more. It's the man from the salon.  I can't believe he just called me fat.

"Why did you say that to her?' A young beautiful lady yells while slapping him. "Its ok hunny, he doesn't mean what he said. Are you ok? Are you here for a doctor visit, or are you here for someone else?

"You pobo, you just made the girl cry harder"  G-Dragon says to him in Korean while also hitting him in the head. "Good going now we are going to have to stay and  talk to this fattie."

"You take that back! She is so funny and nice. She's the one that fixed my hair the other night that you s jacked up." arguing in Korean

I am almost hiper vintalating at this point. "Why did he say that I was fat? Are they talking about me? I know im ugly, but that was so rude." The girl is trying to calm me down, while ushering us into a small office to one side of the waiting room.

"No THEY are not talking about you." giving all the boys a very dirty look. " I dont think he was meaning to say anything mean. Were you Seungri?"

"No, No, no I wouldn't ever call you that nuna. Isn't that a name of an song?" He asks giving both of us looks of confusion.

"Noona, you guys have met before?" The beautiful lady asks me. 

"Yes. I was the stylest that fixed his hair the other night." eyes still stinging, but now my tears have dried up. "Yes that is a song by the way."

"His hair looks so good. Where do you work at?" I know she is trying to get me to change the subject. I understand.

" I work at the salon on the east side of town. You know the one in the strip mall at 123rd and Brodway?"

"Ive heard great things about that place. Ive heard the head stylest is the best in town." Im really beging to like his, i'm guessing his girlfrind, now. Smilling with one of the bigest grins I can give at this moment.

"Nonna, thats her." He says smilling just as big.

"You did a nice job on his hair. You had one hell of a mess that we left you to fix." T.O.P says butting into the coversation.

"It was a chalenge for me and I was so excited to fix something like that, but it does't mean I want to do that all the time so please don't do that to me again." everyone is laughing at this point. Out in the hallway I can hear the nurse calling my name. "Im sorry, I have to go to my appt now." Bowing to them just alittle I start to head out of the small office we were just in.

"I work here so if you need anything just come and find me. My name is Faith, but you can call me Eonni, or unnie."

"Thank you, Unnie. I wish I could say it was a pleasure meeting all of you, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, oppa."

"Oneo, I'm sorry for what I said."

"Miss, could you come with me please?" the nurse is giving me a look saying i dont have all day.

"Yes ma'am." I wave to the others as I head back to another little room. This time it is not an office. It is a doctors exzam room.

 

The doctor is a very good looking young man, and by the way he is walking in here he knows it. "So, have you decided finally I'm right. That you should get the surgery? If you keep going with your unhealty life style, You will be very sick and most likely die early. You also wont feel so uncomfterbul out in public anymore." He says to me with a big smile on his stupid good looking face.

"Yes doctor, I have decided to have the sergury. I just need to know how long I'm going to be off work so I can make arangement's."

"Did you find someone you like? is that why you have finally agreed that Im right?" giving me a wink.

"Yes Doctor. I want to be happy, and sence men only like skiny woman, I will have to become one."

"Good, Let me check my calender, How about in 3 months? Will that give you enough time to get things figured out?"

"Yes sir. I will make it happen. Thank you doctor."

 

 

Meanwhile in the lobby, (all spoken in Korean)

"please, please, please noona?"

"I cant seungri, I will loose my job. Its against rules."

"Please, Just see if she is ok. Please" He begs.

"Fine, but if I get fired, I will kill you and take all your money."

"Your the best nonna."

Searching the computer she finds my file. "She is going to go threw weight loss surgery."

"No, she doesn't need to." He yells.

"Yes she does. " the rest of the guys say in unison.

"Shut up you s." Giving them the dirtiest look possible.

"Hey this a doctors office, be quite." Faith snaps.

"You have to talk to her noona!" He pleads.

"Hunny, She wont lisson to me. Trust me, If she has already decied to get the sergury, then only someone she loves dearly can talk her out of it, and maybe not even then." she says giving Seungri the most sempathic look she could.

"Ughhhh. Lets go.    Now I'm upset, I need icecream." poor Seungri.

''You always need icecream pubo, even when your not upset." Daesung buts in.

"Shut up." looking at the ground while walking with his head down towords the down. He is so heart broken.

 

 

authers note: I hope you will coment and tell me how my writing is. Like I said this is my 1st time ever writing a story. please help me out by giveing me feedback. also if you subscribe it would make my week. Thank you guys.