Final

His Biggest Fan

I edited a few thing, enjoy~


 

"Hey Hana the girls want to go watch a movie today, you wanna come?"

 

I stopped looking at my phone and glanced at my roommate,"Can't i am busy."

 

Suyeon rolled her eyes,"Busy with what? Your phone? You know you've been staring at your phone for the past hour."

 

"I am reading a really good J-Hope fanfiction okay let me live."

 

"You really need to stop reading those i think you're addicted or something."

 

"I am addicted to J-Hope."

 

"Okay you really need to go to the doctor."

 

"Oh please like don't have an addiction for Kyuhyun."

 

"Well Kyuhyun is very handsome, he can sing, dance and act. How could you not love a Cho Kyuhyun."

 

"Well my Hoseok is very talented and very handsome too for your information."

 

"I think you need to get new glasses, since when is J-Hope handsome? He looks like a... like a horse or something like that."

 

I gasped and threw the nearest thing next to me which was thankfully a pillow at Suyeon, "Excuse you! Hoseok is very very handsome and extremely adorable okay you're the one that needs to get her glasses fixed."

 

"Yeah whatever i don't want to waste my precious time bickering on that Hoseok, so you seriously don't want to go meet up with the girls."

 

"I can't, i have to go to the Bangtan fan sign this evening," I pouted, "Tell the girls i am sorry, i'll go next time I promise."

 

"Okay fine, i don't get how you even manage to go to every Bangtan Fan sign, concert and whatever Bangtan helds."

 

I chuckled, "What can i do? I can never get enough of them...especially my Hoseok." 

 

"You're sick."

 

"Love sick."

 

Suyeon threw her hands in the air,"Oh my gosh why did i ever agree to be roommates with you."

 

I laughed and got back to my phone. Kwon Hana never gets enough of J-Hope's fanfictions.

 



 

I the TV and switched channels till KBS is on, they had the Music Bank reruns and i was glad that Bangtan still haven't performed yet. Looking at the TV screen i had no idea who was singing because seriously there are so many new groups now and i can't keep up. Or more like don't want to to be honest, I only need one group to ruin my life thank you very much. 

 

I scanned through my closet to see what would be good enough to wear for the fan sign. I sighed at the lack of dresses. I should buy more of those girly outfits that Jhope likes but i honestly dislike wearing dresses and i can't even do aegyo to save my life. I am like the total opposite of his ideal type.

 

I frowned and kept going through my closet. A certain baby blue mini dress caught my eye and i debated whether to wear that or not. I only wore this once on my lifetime and that was years ago when my brother got married. I stared at the dress and and laid it down on my bed. Suddenly Run's intro could be heard and i rushed to the remote on the side of my bed and raised the volume. My eyes were glued on the screen and i sighed dreamily at the sight of Jung Hoseok. 

 

How could someone be this beautiful. 

 

I don't get why people call him ugly i mean are they blind or something. I know he might not be as tall as Jin or his body might not be as good as Jimin's but once he smiles..i don't know,his smile is just the most beautiful thing, it's just so precious and i am so sad that some people can't see his charms. But what attracts me more is that he is so hardworking. His rapping skills may not exceed Namjoon's or Yoongi's but i just love his voice. And when he dances. Oh god i love it when he dances. The amount of energy, passion and practice that he pours on stage sometimes makes me speechless.

 

I got distracted by their stage outfits because damn those jackets and tight jeans are just... and WHO LET JIMIN WEAR SLEEVELESS AGAIN.

 

I need to talk to the coordi noonas because Park Jimin a.k.a my bias list ruiner should never ever be allowed to wear sleeveless shirts again or i might lose my sanity. I shook my head and tried to focus on Jhope till the end of the performance which i might have failed to do because my eyes started lingering to Jimin's shoulders every time the chorus came up. 

 


 

I immediately frowned at the sight of my shoes because honestly like really honestly i wanted to make an effort today and go to the fan meet with heels like most of the girls waiting in front of me are, but sadly i didn't have any heels in my shoe collection. It was either sneakers or converse, so i decided to wear my favorite adidas shoes and paired it up with the baby  blue dress i picked earlier. It's not really the best combination but at least i tried. It was only a few people till i get to meet the boys. I've attended fan signs before but i still can't get used to it somehow. I still always get nervous before talking to them. I have thousands of things to say but all the words magically disappear every time my face meets with a bangtan member. 

 

I passed on the album with my trembling hands to Namjoon and he accepted it with a smile,"You never miss out a fan meet don't you."

 

I simply nodded and managed to blurt out a yes. He signed the album and handed it back to me, "It's still a bit cold, you should dress more warmly!"

 

I chuckled and nodded, "Take care of your health Namjoon oppa."

 

He nodded and i proceeded to the next member. I kept glancing at Jhope's place and thankfully it was the last because i wouldn't have been able to concentrate on the other members of he wasn't the last.

 

"Oh hello we meet again!" Suga smiled and signed the album.

 

"I am surprised you remembered me."

 

"Well you come to every fan meet, how can i forget you." He smirked and gave me the album.

 

I laughed and thanked him before moving towards Jimin. Oh great Jimin and Jhope are just next to each other. I let out a sigh and smiled at Jimin. He waved and gave me a friendly smile. Oh my god that smile, can i kidnap Jimin and take him home because he is just so freakin adorable.

 

He squinted his eyes, "You're Hana right?"

 

I nodded, "H-how are you Jimin oppa?"

 

He smiled, "Great as always! It's really cold today, why did you dress so thinly?" He pouted.

 

"I wanted to look pretty today." I let out a chuckle.

 

He gasped, "But you look pretty every time i see you so next time make sure to dress more warmly okay!" 

 

I couldn't help it but let a squeal and nodded like a 5 year old, "Yes oppa."

 

He patted my head, "Good girl."

 

I laughed and waved goodbye. I stepped to the left and bit my lip.

 

I finally came face to face with my life ruiner. He looks even more handsome in person and i struggled to say a simple hello. 

 

Hoseok chuckled and waved at me, "It's been so long, how have you been?"

 

I gulped and tried to calm myself, "I've been good thank you for asking, how about you Hoseok oppa?"

 

He smiled and started signing my album, "So much better now that I've met you."

 

I laughed at his reply, "Stop saying stuff like that."

 

"Or what?"

 

"Or I might fall even harder for you." I covered my face with my hands in shame and i heard Hoseok's beautiful laugh.

 

"That was what i intended." He smiled and handed me my album

 


 

It was a bit chilly and i regretted not bringing a jacket with me. My phone screen lit up and i unlocked it to find a text from my lovely roommate.

 

From: Suyeon

 

When are you coming back? It's almost 9.

 

I chuckled back and texted her back.

 

To: Suyeon

 

Not sure, i am going to stop by somewhere first before going home.

 

A few seconds later my phone buzzed

 

From: Suyeon

 

Don't come back too late okay! I don't want to have to go through the trouble of filing a missing person report or something.

 

I rolled my eyes and replied.

 

To: Suyeon

 

I m not gonna get kidnapped okay.

 

From: Suyeon

 

And don't come back pregnant or something. I swear if you don't come back by 1 i am going to the police station and file a missing person report.

 

I snorted.

 

To: Suyeon

 

Yes mother.

 

I locked my phone and entered a familiar building. I entered the elevator and pressed number 7. I smiled widely as the elevator door opened and i quickly rushed to the only apartment on the 7th floor. 

 

I took out the card from my bag and unlocked the door. The familiar scent hit me and i grinned as i closed the door behind me.

 

"Oh you're here? What took you so long?"

 

"I had to go grocery shopping because i know you don't have time for that." I smiled and put the plastic bags on the kitchen counter.

 

"What would i ever do without you."

 

I chuckled and sat next to the sofa beside him.

 

"How was your day oppa?" i asked.

 

He sighed and rested his head on my lap, "It was so tiring. But i am glad you made it today."

 

I played with his hair, "Well that's the only way i can meet you so i don't have a choice now don't I."

 

He frowned, "I am sorry."

 

"Hey why are sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about."

 

"I don't know, i feel like I am being selfish asking you to come every time."

 

"Even if you didn't ask me i would definitely go. I mean who wouldn't want to go see Park Jimin."

 

He got up looked at me, "Are you sure it's just for Park Jimin?"

 

I shrugged, "I don't know i kind of like this JHope dude too, he seems nice and he's pretty cute too."

 

He laughed,"Oh really? I heard this Jhope dude is extremely handsome and just an amazing person."

 

"You're so full of yourself Jung Hoseok."

 

He pecked my cheeks, "I am only saying the truth babe."

 

I rested my head on his shoulder, "I missed you so much."

 

He pouted, "I missed you too, do you have any idea how much i wanted to just get up from my seat and hug you the moment i saw you today?"

 

I chuckled, "It's good you controlled yourself or else I'd get eaten by your overprotective fans."

 

"I thought you were one of them."

 

I rolled my eyes, "Well it's my job to be overprotective, I am your girlfriend."

 

"You seem to be cool about it though?"

 

"About what? When you hugged your fan today as fan service i wanted to rip her hair out but thankfully i have good self control."

 

He snorted, "Well wouldn't that be a scene."

 

I pouted, "I want to be selfish but i can't okay. It's frustrating but I always get over it by the end of the day."

 

He smiled, "By the way you look really pretty today."

 

"I know you want to laugh at me don't hesitate to do so."

 

"Why would i laugh at you?"

 

"I look horrible in dresses."

 

"No no no don't say that, you look beautiful in anything babe."

 

I shrugged, "I wanted to wear something girly to impress you since i haven't seen you in so long."

 

Hoseok chuckled, "And you look adorable in this dress okay don't say something else."

 

"You really think so?"

 

"Of course i think so, besides Hana you don't need to wear something you don't like just to impress me. I know how much you hate wearing dresses."

 

"The things i do you for you Jung Hoseok."

 

He laughed and gave me a kiss, "But seriously you don't have to go to every single fanmeet okay especially wearing dresses like that, you're gonna catch a cold. I don't want you to get sick. Also i don't like the thought of other male being seeing you in a dress."

 

"Look who's the overprotective one here."

 

"I am serious Kwon Hana."

 

"Okay okay fine, i won't wear dresses anymore"

 

"You are only allowed to wear dresses in front of me."

 

I rolled my eyes, "But i do have to come to bangtan's fan meets."

 

"And why is that."

 

I pecked his lips and smiled, "because i am your number 1 fan....and for Park Jimin."

 

He pinched my cheeks, "You and your obsession with Jimin, i swear i am not letting you get near Jimin."

 

I pouted, "but he is super duper adorable, and did you see how he patted me today. Oh god i was going to faint."

 

"I told Jimin to never touch you again or i won't let him practice with me."

 

I gasped and hit his arm, "How dare you threaten my precious Park Jimin."

 

"Well how dare he touch my precious girlfriend."

 

I crossed my arms and tried to resist smiling at what he said, "I didn't know you were so possessive Jung Hoseok, when we first met i thought you were such a cool guy. What happened."

 

Hoseok grinned and ruffled my hair, "Your fault really. The things you do to me Kwon Hana."