Final

Please...

You always waited for me,

At the same place as always but,

I was gone, I was gone

__________________________________________________________________

It's has been 3 hours since I waited for you at usual cafe. I smiled remembering when you confessed to me 2 years ago. You said you love me for who I am. Luckily for you, I was in love with you too. 

I'm in love with your voice,

I'm in love with your style,

I'm in love with your face,

But overall, I'm in love with you.

I really love you that it hurts. Without I noticed, tears that I had hold for a long time, flow down to my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and leave the cafe, leaving the two untouched Americanno on the table.

 

Don't trust me like a fool,

When I said I'd protect you forever,

It was all a lie, a lie.

__________________________________________________________________

I know it was a lie. I know all you did this 2 years only some lies. Sweet lies. But I love you so much that I tend to trust it as a truth. I tend to ignore the fact that you are cheating on me behind my back. I just wanna ask you, are those I love yous and I miss yous were lies too?

 

For some reason, 

Today the TV Dramas I always watched have such cliche scenes,

That seem to be laughing at me,

__________________________________________________________________

I watched some TV dramas while waited for you to return to our shared home. It's really remind me at the time we used to cuddle together and enjoys each other heat while watching some lame TV dramas. I watched blankly at the drama until I fell asleep on the couch. The next morning, I wake up by your message telling that you are sorry for not going back home because you had so much work to do. I know it is just another lie that you told me. I know you are staying over at his place again, right?

 

As if I am a sinner I just run away,

And yet again, 

You yell at me to go away.

__________________________________________________________________

I wish you'd never said that thing to me. The 'I can't hold any longer on this relationship' things. I really wish you won't say those break ups words to me. I love you, Yoongi hyung. I really love you that I don't care you are cheating behind my back because I love you. I can't live without you, hyung. Please take the words back. Please say that you are just kidding. Please don't end this relationship. You only watch me crying and then go away. I swear I saw hurt in those eyes but if you are hurting, why do you leave me hyung? Do you really hate me, hyung? What have I done, hyung? Don't you love me after what we have gone through this past 2 years, hyung? 

 

Please, hyung...

I need you...

__________________________________________________________________

So , how was it? Do you want sequel? Perhaps, Yoongi POV?

 

Drop your comments ^^