My horror begins

Truth or Lies

BANG!* BANG!*

 

I stood there in horror. The sound was close-by, however I don't have the courage to see closely. My legs felt extremely weak. But, my heart was beating fast, my heart was telling me, I need to go!

 

I went to the alley way, I was shock to see someone was down and someone was hugging them.

 

"Noona?" The person look up

 

"Kai…?" I said, but my heart and mind wasn't thinking right. My mind started to hurt, my heart start to beat fast, cause it's telling me there is something more. Kai's, face was filled with tears and blood but the person he is hugging was even with more blood.

 

"It's hyung…." He ended

 

My mind, straightaway just clicked* Chanyeol… Everything, out my hands dropped…

But my legs started to run to him, it was Chanyeol….

What happened? He was still in perfect condition in the morning!

 

"What happened??!!" I screamed

 

"Hyung, was chasing… the leader and they end up here...hyung fell in their trap… and got...shot…."Kai teared up

 

While, for me I couldn't even think anymore…. Chanyeol been shot? What the ?! The rest of the EXO and the police officers arrived and was shocked but I didn't care their presence, I only cared that Chanyeol was in my arms, covered with blood and he is asleep…..

 

Paramedics came, they didn't do anything, all they did was pronounce that he is dead…

He is not ing dead! I screamed begging, them to save him, "PLEASE DO SOMETHING! EVEN IF ITS JUST CPR, JUST DO SOMETHING PELASE!" I cried, tears was falling hard from my face, each hitting to the surface within spilt seconds.

 

"Sorry, miss! But he is dead!" The paramedic said

 

"His not!" I cried, "He is still alive…"

 

The paramedics looked down and walked away carrying Chanyeol body. While, I just look blank, I couldn't even think anymore, my head started to hurt till the level that I pass-out.

 

"NOONA!", "JI-WOO!" was all I could hear before I black-out.

 

.

.

.

.

 

After, couple of hours I slowly open my eyes, all I could see was a bright white light, shining in my face. I looked around in the room, there was Jimin, Hyuna, Amber, D.O them but there was no Chanyeol?

 

"Noona, are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly

 

"Where is Chanyeol?" I asked

 

My question has saddened everyone in the room, I knew the answer already. However, I want to be sure that I am not dreaming!

 

"Noona...hyung is dead." Jimin replied

 

So, I wasn't dreaming, Chanyeol is actually dead? I started to tear-up, and curl myself in a ball.

 

"Noona, please take care of your health!" Jimin requested

 

I couldn't help, but continue to sobbed in Jimin arms. 

 

"Where is he?" I asked in-between my sobs

 

" His body is taken to the morgue...hyungs' family are there." Sehun answered

 

"Please take me there…." I requested

 

Everyone looked shock, "Are you sure, Ji-woo?" Hyuna ask

 

I nodded, my head "I need to see him for the last-time."

 

I got out of the bed, with the help of Jimiin and Hyuna. We, then slowly walked to the morgue room. My heart once again was beating fast, legs trembling, I want to slap myself hard that I am not dreaming. When, we go there outside of the morgue room was filled people, but they are people we know. Some, are his colleagues, friends and of course family.

 

"Ji-woo…." Chanyeol omma said

 

"I am so sorry…." I said, I didn't know why I was apologising but my mind said I needed to apologise. Without realising, tears started to fall again.

 

"Child, its not your fault. This wasn't anyone's fault.." She said, she also started to cried.  "Go and see him for the last time…"

 

"Go Jiwoo, I know Chanyeol would want to see you for the last time.." Chanyeol's appa suggested

 

My salivary became dried all the sudden, I didn't know how to reacted beside stand there.

 

"Noona, do you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked

 

I shake my head, "I can go by myself…"

 

"You sure?" Amber butted in

 

"I just want alone time with Chanyeol…" I said

 

Everyone, stood there in silent, while I slowly proceed into the morgue room, with a heavy heart and a blank mind…..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys! But I hope you guys enjoy it :)

 

Please subscribe, comment and support! :)

-Laurzz0407