Before everything changes

Truth or Lies

~Ring~ Ring~

I stretch my arm out and reached to my side table where my phone was ringing. Its vibration is like an earth-quake, so annoying that you ‘just’ have to pick-up this call. However, I know the person on the other side of the phone is going to get strangle by me. This person has to be my one and only younger brother, Park Jimin.

Nooonaaa…” He said cutely

Not this again, it means his either lock-out of the house, forgot to bring his wallet and I need to paid for his meal or I have to bail him out from the police station. It has to be either of them. Whenever, he talks in that tone it means there is trouble.

What is it, Jimin? I said sheepishly with my eyes closed

Can, you come to My Aunties Ramen and paid for my meal?” He laughed. Even, himself knows he is in-trouble.

Fine, I groaned, Give me 5-minutes, I will be there soon. Tell Auntie Lee that you’re sorry that you’re so forgetful!”

Yes! I did He said excitedly

Ji-woo, hurry up and come to pick up Ji-min! Auntie Lee shouted, at the back-ground

See noona! Youre very important at the moment! He said

Well, if you dont hang-up then I cant there within 5minutes?” I questioned

Oops, sorry! He laughed, See you soon!

Byeee! I replied back

Even thought, its hard to say goodbye to my lovely soft comfy bed but because of my idiot however loving brother, I have to leave. Cries.

I got changed within 2 minutes and then left the house. Damn, the weather is so cold now. I, quickly wrap my face with my scarf and speed-walked to the ramen store, where my bro is kept.

I am here! I said, letting out a breathe

Noonaaa, youre here! Jimin cheered, like a little child who won the toy at the Lottery World.

Get away for me, a sec. I said in a humour way

Jimin, let out a small pout, while Auntie Lee was just laughing at us.

How much is it this time, Auntie Lee? I laughed, even myself found it embarrassing that I come here frequently just to paid for my brothers meal.

That would be $10. She smiled,

Sorry, about Jimin as always. I laughed, while I hand her the 10 dollar cash.

No-no, its fine at least I witness you guys growing up well, after you parents….”

Dont worry about it, were good! I smiled, while Jimin was at the back-ground with his thumbs up. 

 “Your parents died when you guys were so young.” She said, well you can feel the sadness through her tone of speech.

I let a small smile.

Well, without you Auntie Lee taking care of us, we will have starved to death already.” I replied back

Proud of you guys, that you guys grew up well. However, Park Jimin bring your wallet next time. So, your sister doesn’t have to come at 1pm in the cold to paid for your meal.” She commented. While, glaring Jimin head to toe, causing him to stand there with his awkward smile. 

Promise! He laughed, Noona, come on lets go!

I nodded my head, Well, head home now, and Auntie Lee take care!”

Take care, guys! She smiled

Bye, Auntie Lee. Jimin waved

Noonahehehethank you!! He laughed, while showing his eye-smiled.

Why, are you my brother? I questioned annoyingly

Cause, I just have to be your brother. He laughed, causing me to laugh at the same time.

While, we were laughing we suddenly stopped at some strange noises. The, closer we got there the louder the noise has become.

Jimin, do you know what is going on? I asked worriedly

I dont know either, noona. But, lets see however stay behind me, noona.” He said, Jimin pull me behind his back. Sometimes, my brother can be a brave man, I smiled.

As we, got closer we were shock that it was a gang fight. The scene, was filled with a horror feeling, people getting bruised, the screams, the yells… the scene was like unbelievable. I, am just lost…with my words…

Noona, are you okay? Jimin asked, looking worriedly

Finally, after a few minutes my mind has finally come back to Jimin, “Yeah…?” Looking lost.

Come on, lets go home and report this to Chanyeol hyung.” He commented

I, couldnt even think anymore and just nodded at Jimins statement. Before, we were about to leave, we heard a man scream which was close to us.

ARGHHHHHH! The man screamed in pain. I jump in-shock.

Come-on noona, run! Jimin yelled, I nodded my head and ran behind him.

Before, we set off from far you could someone screaming, “BACK-OFF K!” Also, at the same time, you could hear someone yelled back “-OFF too BANG YONGGUK and your BAP mates!”

 I, wonder who are they? Probs, Chanyeol would know who they are.

Soon, Jimin and I arrived back at home, with faces that we looked like we’re about to die from physical activities. If, there is now gang-fight does it mean it’s not safe to live here anymore?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry, if it’s boring but I hoped you liked. :)

Please, comment for feedback!