Finale

Just a short love story
Karina rushes to the JUMP’s practice room before face-palmed on the floor after trip over flat surface. Everyone could see that girl has some kind of emergency because of her clumsiness. Keito quickly help her to stand up, “You should be more careful if you in emergency or you will get hurt too.” “Woi! Yama-chan, I think you should go to hospital. Rin-chan’s there.” Say Karina in loud voice that make that guy in panic and just run out from the room without take any of his things or even heard explanation from her. Karina look around, “EH?! Where is him? I want to tell him that her relative get sick and admit to the hospital.” “He already gone soon after you told that Rin in hospital. You should mention the important part first.” Say Keito as he lightly smacks her lover’s head. Hikaru gives flying kick to that guy before scold, “Don’t you ever dare to hurt my sister or I will kill you! I never give any permission for you to hit her even lightly!” **************** Ryosuke reach at the hospital and begin search for Rin but then, realize something; he should disguise himself as he doesn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. he manage to grab some brochure of the hospital to cover his face and bow to greet other people as he knows he has to be polite even bring suspicious vibe. He feel relieve to see Rin is just fine as she’s sitting at the bench while keep staring the emergency door. His mind finally finish digest everything and asks, “Rin-chan, you’re okay?” It takes few seconds for Rin to recognize who is it as the face is being cover by brochure and her eyes go wide, “Ryo-kun, why you’re here? You have practice today, right?” “Yeah but I rush here when hear you get admit to hospital.” Say Ryosuke in panic. Rin thinks she already tell everything to her best friend and decide to explain to him, “It is my grandma who get into hospital, not me. I already remind Karina-chan to explain everything to you. You will go berserk like because of her.” He checks his lover by touching various areas, “Are you sure you’re okay? You’re not hurt anywhere?” “I can ensure you that I’m okay. My grandma fall and we bring her here. I told Karina-chan as I can’t accompany you for the day as I’m thinking to take care of her tonight.” Rin explain to her lover. She wants to make phone call straight to him but when think it will only disturb his practice, she decide to tell her best friend. She knows her best friend just love hang around the building where the practice being held when Keito has JUMP’s practice. Ryosuke let out huge sigh when know everything is fine and fatigue rushes to him that make him slump to the bench. He has run all-way to the hospital as his mind only think about Rin’s well-beings. The last thing he would wish is something bad happen to his lover. Rin take seat beside him and says, “You should ask for more information from Karina-chan.” “I just worry about you.” say Ryosuke. After several minutes, Karina and Keito arrive at the hospital as they have to send Ryosuke’s things there. Keito says, “You should be more careful after this or I will get kick by Hikaru-kun again.” “What the relation of that?” ask Ryosuke as he think those two is completely different things. Karina explain, “Keito-kun lightly hit me and he get beat by Hikaru-nii. It is you who should remember how protective that brother of mine.” “Firstly, he is not even your brother.” Say Ryosuke. Everyone know about the fact that Karina and Hikaru don’t even share family-tie with each other, it just Hikaru always take care of that girl when she first move to Tokyo as they are neighbor at their hometown. Karina decide to ask, “How’s your grandma?” “Her condition is stable but may take times to gain conscious. I never think the fall will give that kind of after-effect.” Rin really worry as she really close with her grandma. The girls begin have their own conversation. Ryosuke decide to ask if anything happen after he rush to leave the place and Keito just reply, “Everything just fine. Yabu-chan told the instructor that you will be okay since you already remember everything but just practice a bit as our concert just around the corner.” “I know. I just too worry about Rin-chan.” Say Ryosuke. For him, she is his everything and the last thing he ever want is anything bad happen to his lover. *********************** Rin still stay at the hospital as she really want to take care of her grandma but worry about her lover who always come even he look really tired. She decide to make phone call to Karina, “Ne, I need help from you.” After everything done, she goes to studio where Ryosuke used to train alone and could see that guy still moving to music in front of the mirror. She tries to walk into there without make anything that distract him from his dancing but her reflection get caught by his sight. He says, “I may not wearing glasses right now but I’m wearing my contact lens.” Rin giggles while push her hair to back of her ear before says, “I just don’t want to disturb your practice.” “You’re not disturb me as I’m taking break right now.” Ryosuke realize something, “It is okay for you to leave the hospital?” “It is okay as Karina-chan volunteer to take care my grandma. She said I need rest from time to time and same goes to you.” Say Rin. She walk to get near Ryosuke who already lay on the floor. As soon he notices she sit on the floor, he move towards her to lay on her knees, “This place really comfortable~! This is all I want after long days.” “Yeah, it too long as you practice here in morning and accompany me at hospital at nights. You really deserve for good rest. I’m sure everyone want to see the handsome you when perform on stage.” Say Rin while pat Ryosuke’s head with affection. It only take few minutes for him to doze off and that make Rin smile as she knows how hard for him to balance everything. He never want to show his tired side to anyone else. While her lover still sleeping, she notice the door being open and it show it is Yuto who get in to send food. Yuto tells her before leaves, “Just eat that when he’s awake. Those foods good for health as I’m sure he really need it and also for you.” Rin could see JUMP member keep get into the practice room to send many things for him. It seem those guys really worry with their center who never get chance to rest. She mumbles, “You have such a great members.” “Of course.” Reply Ryosuke, eye closed. Rin surprise with that, “You’re awake?!” “Yeah, lay on your knees really give me energy back.” Say Ryosuke. He wakes up to give kiss on Rin’s lips before pill her hand to begin eating.