Midnight talks

Midnight talks

 

Donghyuk whines as he waits for yunhyeong to finish cooking the food at midnight. “Hurry, I’m starving hyung” Donghyuk stomps on his feet while he is sitting on the dinner table.

“It’s nearly done, dong-ah” yunhyeong shouts from the kitchen as the sound of microwave going beep can be heard at the back.

Yunhyeong finally finishes cooking and donghyuk helps him set the table. They sit at the table together and set the camera as they are doing a v app live broadcast for their fans, iKONICs. They tease the fans with the food and eat a little before yunhyeong turns it off because he wants donghyuk to be able to eat comfortably or maybe he wants to share this precious moment with donghyuk only.

As soon as the camera is tuned off donghyuk starts eating at his normal pace and yunhyeong smiles the brightest smile while watching him. Aish, why does he have be so damn cute. Yunhyeong can’t help but laugh a little at donghyuk’s messy face full of food.

Donghyuk looks up as he hears yunhyeong laugh. “Hyung, why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re cute” yunhyeong puts his spoon down, grabs a tissue and leans over the table towards donghyuk and wipes donghyuk’s face.

Donghyuk feels his heart-beat speeding as yunhyeong leans closer to him. “Hyung!” Donghyuk chokes on his food as he feels his cheeks turn hot. “You scared me” Donghyuk grabs the cup of lemon drink yunhyeong made for him earlier and drinks to help himself.

“Ah, sorry I didn’t mean to scare you dong-ah” Yunhyeong pouts. Donghyuk looks at yunhyeong pouting and suddenly all his focus is on yunhyeong’s lips. Why do they look so delicious? Wait... what the hell am I thinking? Donghyuk tries his best to look away.

 

“Eh? Donghyuk … are you zoned out right now?” Yunhyeong waves his hand in front of donghyuk’s face but donghyuk is still frozen.

Holy shizz they look even cuter than any girl’s lips >< omg donghyuk stop thinking. Donghyuk finally looks away and starts eating again. It must be because of nivea lipbalm of his.

“Dong-ah, are you okay” yunhyeong looks seriously worried. Did I poison him with my food or something?

“Yes, oh sorry i-I just zoned out didn’t i?” donghyuk starts sweating and he feels his cheeks get hotter for the second time today.

“It’s okay, eat up” yunhyeong finishes off his food and gets up to put the dishes away. He starts washing the dishes in the kitchen as donghyuk arrives with his own dishes. “Just put them in the sink” yunhyeong signals towards the sink and donghyuk does as told.

Donghyuk waits for yunhyeong to finish washing the dishes as he stares at yunhyeong’s back. Whoever dates him would be so lucky. Donghyuk feels a pang in his heart as he thinks of yunhyeong’s future girlfriend. What the hell? Why am I so upset over this? Donghyuk rubs his eyes and yawns as he feels a little sleepy. He walks towards yunhyeong and backhugs him.

“Hyung~ I’m sleepy” donghyuk whispers and he finds yunhyeong frozen. “Hyung! I said I’m sleepy” donghyuk repeats.

Yunhyeong finally comes back to reality as he puts the last dish on the side. “I’m done donghyuk, let me just wash my hands”

“mhmm” donghyuk mumbles still back-hugging yunhyeong.

Yunhyeong washes his hands and tries to walk around the kitchen to find a tissue so he can wipe his hands but donghyuk follows him right behind not letting go off the back-hug.

“Donghyuk, you’re being extra clingy today” yunhyeong tries to shake donghyuk off him but donghyuk only holds him tighter.

“why, can’t it?” donghyuk suddenly sounds a little mad.

Yunhyeong removes donghyuk’s hands from his waist and turns around to face him. “dong-baby offcourse you can”

Donghyuk hugs yunhyeong from the front and yunhyeong feels a little taken aback. “d-donghyuk, what are you… no… I mean… are you okay?” Yunhyeong moves his left foot back in order to keep them from falling over because donghyuk is hugging him way too tight.

Donghyuk lets go off yunhyeong and realises he let his emotions taken over his actions. Oops, I better have a good excuse, oh man what do I say? I er… “Yunhyeong hyung, I was just doing what your future girlfriend would do for you… because you know you said… er… that your future girlfriend would be lucky to have you on v app and because you know you’re so handsome and like really cute. And like you have a nice personality too” Donghyuk smiles awkwardly. OK im screwed. Like hella screwed. Donghyuk mentally slaps himself.

Yunhyeong’s heart is nearly about to explode as he hears donghyuk praising him but he realises donghyuk is blushing so he decides to a little. “Yes… I know I’m perfect but why are you doing all this skinship with me like that? Isn’t that what a girlfriend is supposed to do? Why are you-

“because! Because…” donghyuk feels his heart drop at yunhyeong’s words. He feels like crying. Does hyung not like it when I do skinship with him? He must be grossed out. Urgh why did I even bother. A tear slips from donghyuk’s eye.

“no no, im sorry omg I was only teasing yo-“

“-no, I know you don’t like it I’m sorry I won’t do it anymore” donghyuk cuts off yunhyeong and wipes his tears. I have to be strong and act like I don’t care, yes donghyuk you can do it. Donghyuk walks out from the kitchen.

“Dong-ah wait, I have to explain- “yunhyeong runs off after donghyuk. Yunhyeong grabs donghyuk’s wrist as they arrive in front of donghyuk’s room.

“Explain what?” donghyuk sounds cutely mad.

Yunhyeong lets go off donghyuk’s wrist. “I don’t hate skinship with you” yunhyeong sighs. “to be honest, i-I love it the most when you do skinship with me” yunhyeong looks up at donghyuk with puppy eyes.

“I don’t believe you, you’re lying” donghyuk looks like he would cry again any second. Dammit. Why are my tears ready to flow like han river. Donghyuk looks away from yunhyeong because he doesn’t want to cry in front of him twice, in a day.

Yunhyeong feels like someone just stabbed his heart with a knife as he sees donghyuk who is nearly about to cry. I hurt him, how could I. I love him so much and I hurt him. There’s only one way to fix this- Yunhyeong grabs donghyuk’s wrist and pulls him closer to him.

OMG. WHY ARE WE SOO CLOSE. WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO!!!! SHOULD I RUN? Donghyuk tries to look anywhere else besides yunhyeong’s face.

Yunhyeong leans on donghyuk’s shoulder and whispers in donghyuk’s ear “you have no idea how much I love doing skinship with you” yunhyeong moves his face from donghyuk’ ear slowly towards donghyuk’s mouth and now his lips are only few inches apart from donghyuk’s.

“would you kiss me already” donghyuk regrets it as soon as he said it but it only makes yunhyeong’s heart at relief because now he knows that donghyuk wants this just as much as he does.

Yunhyeong smiles and he finally puts his lips on donghyuk’s. They stay like that for a while… for a while as in 5 minutes until junhoe walks in.

“EWWW! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT TOOK YOU GUYS THIS LONG” junhoe pushes past them to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. Junhoe smiles as he hears giggles from yunhyeong and donghyuk from the outside. Finally! He drinks the glass of water and sighs. but when will me and Jinhwan?

 
 
THE END -​​