My first day........

scared promises, broken lies

a/n hello this is my first angst fanfic so please dont get mad if its not good but anyway this is my first chapter so i Jhope you like it. 

=========================================================================================================================

*flashback*

taehyung's pov

I was in an amazing dream with my fav idol baekhyun from EXO and i heard shouting. I get up as soon as i heard im leaving. i started to feel tears in my eyes when i heard the word come out of my mothers mouth. i slowly open my door and started to walk down the stairs, i see my dad crying on the floor 

"d-dad a-a-are you ok" i stutter as this is the first time i have seen my dad crying.

"son she has gone not here to hurt us anymore" my dad cried . i hold him tight and said "i no dad we will be ok".

"t-tae you might have to move school"my dad said getting more upset. 

"w-what why" i said nearly shouting.

"me and you mum where fighting because of you being bullied at school". my dad clings onto me and holds me as he cried on my shoulder.

taes mind: why is this happerning to me first my mum leaves now i have to move schools what next.

*end of flashback*

third person

taehyung woke up knowing that his dad was still asleep. for some reason his dad was really angry last night but tae just tried not to think about it. he goes downstairs and made breakfast for his dad . since taehyung's mum left tae has been his dads slave. .Luckly today tae is going to bording school. But the bad thing is that he will never see any of his friends again. 

"hey dad i made u some tost" tae said as he walked into his dads room that stunk like alcahol and sick. 

"thanks son i hope u have a nice time at your new school" taehyungs dad knew that he was not coming back but he didnt really care.

taehyung got ready and got his head phones and started to listen to EXO's wolf as that is his fav song by them ( i dont know if that is true or not) he got on the bus with his luggage. he didnt wanna say goodbye to his dad as his dad didnt care about him. 

=======================================================================================================================

 

at GREAT PERFORMING ARTS BORDING SCHOOL

taehyung took a deep breath and walked in to the school. he signed in and looked at the roommate list

"KimSeokjin" taehyung said to himself "he sounds nice" taehyung walks to his room which was number 200. when tae got to the room he saw a shocking view of his roommate. His eyes were puffy and red and he was crying . As soon as he saw this,tae immediately dropped his luggage and ran towards the crying teen. Taehyung tried to comfort  him by holding him tight. this gave tae a flashback about when his mum left him. At this point both of them are crying together.

"h-hey you must be Kim Taehyung" the boy stuttered wiping his tears away.

"y-yeah y-you must be Kim Seokjin..." taehyung stammered. Seokjin looked at taehyung and giggled a bit.

" call me jin, Hey how old are you?"Jin asked with a smile. this made tae blush a bit.

"oh i am 16 w-what about you?" taehyung was starting to feel more comfortable around jin now.

" wow im older than you" jin was really happy that he might of found someone to look after.

"does that mean i can call you hyung" taehyung said while getting a bit nervous.

" taehyung call me anything you want" jin smiled

"i gonna call you jinnie" taehyung grined .jin already loves taes smile.

" hey what was you upset about taetae" taes face scrunched up at the name.

"taetae?" taehyung was very confused

" yes taetae now what was wrong" jin was kinda worried about tae already.

" oh well em i kinda dont like to talk about bit but since you asked my mum and dad split up and i'm trying to get over it as you can see it is not going well" taehyung giggled.

"wait really i am so sorry for asking" jin now felt really guilty.

"no its ok it was nice talking to someone about it you know" taehyung puts his arm around jins shoulder. jin and taehyung talk for a while a long time and get along really well.

======================================================================================================================

the cafe 

taes pov

Well i had a nice talk with jinne, i  thought to myself . jin to me is very handsom and he shouldnt of been crying. i look to the corner of my eye i see these to boys bullying this nerd .

"hey em jin who are those boys" i said feeling a bit scared.

"oh them, they are Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook i no them they want be mean to you if your not mean to them" jin looked a bit nervous when he said this i have no idea why though. i see the two boys walking towards us. the closer they got the more nervous i got i really did not wanna meet these guys they seem a bit Jock like

"hey jin whos your new friend " jimin said as he hugged jin while jungkook stood back.

"oh hey jimin this is taehyung taehyung this is jimin " in my mind i was saying em wow he seems nice.

" h-hello j-jimin" i stutter becasue to be honest i dont want to be populer or be beat to my own death.

" hello  taehyung its nice to meet u" jimin gives me a smile and it was adorable he does not seem like a jock.

"HEY DUDE YOUR FRIEND LOOKS LIKE I NERD" i hear this from the distence but i try not to listen.

"yo kookie thats not nice at all" jungkook gave jin a look like dude i dont care.

" oh no its fine i'm used to way worse than that jin knows why " jin smiles and puts his arm around me . i blush at his action.

"oh damn" jimin said looking a bit confused. 

" i might just go now bye jinne"i said walking off 

" oh ok ill see u later on yeah" jin said .

"yeah em sure" i said i left the cafe and went to mine and jins room.

===========================================================================================================

third person

taehyung was sat in his bed on his phone it was now 1 am jin still was not back. taehyung was getting worried about jin because it was so late. jin soon walks trough the door with bruses and cuts over him. 

" yo what the hell happened to you" taehyung said turning the light on and sitting jin down. jin was really pale heance why tae sat him down. 

" i-i em" jin couldnt say anything he had a red mark round his neck. 

"come on man you can tell me" tae said getting more louder. 

" keep your voice d-down i g-got j-j-jumped ok " jin was now crying again. 

" what by who i will beat them i tell ya" tae said feeling conferdent.

" y-y-yoongi n-namjoon and hoseok" jin was now sobbing. 

" wait they are the meanest people alive right" tae winced as he got a bit scared. jin nodded 

" right lets get u cleaned up when we wake up it will be a new day ok " jin smiles 

" thank you taetae" jin giggled

" hey its what friends are for right?"

 

 

==========================================================================================

A/N: yay first chapter done i will try to get up chaper two asap ok ok i hoppe you guys enjoyed it 

bye bye 

SARANGHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!