Chapter1: Sad boyfriend

Jungkook, etc. x Me : Sad love story

I go to school with my female best friend. Well, she only goes with me. Hahaha~~~. Her name is Eunji and she is a member of Apink. I love them~! They are soooooo good~! Aahhh~!! I want to be an Idol now~~!!! 
I walk with her. ,,Do you still like Sehun?" ,she asks suddenly and is looking on the ground. I look at her. ,,Why are you asking?" , I ask a counterquestion. ,,I want to know, because it seems you avoid or just ignore him sometimes. Maybe he did something  wrong. You know I am your best friend. You can always come to me and talk about your problems and why you are sad. Please!" She suddenly stopps and holds me on my shoulders to directly look me in the eyes. I look back. ,,I know..." ,,So? Did he cheated on you or something?" I shake my head no. He never did something like that. Sehun is a really nice guy. But something tells me that he is not the right one. I don't know why! But... *sigh* ,,Jasmina? Hello?" Eunji waves her hand infront of me. I snap back. ,,Y-yes??" She starts laughing and pinches my cheek. ,,Aah ~!Cutie~!" I giggle and start walking. ,,Wait for me chingu~!" I turn around and stick my tongue out. ,,Who is the Last one, is a rotten egg! Hahaha~!" Then I start Running and laughing. She does the same. ,,Heeey~!! Not fair~!! Hahaha~!!" 

-5 minutes later-

We finally made it to school. Many students arme already there. Including Sehun. *sigh* Please no. Just no!! I don't want to see him now!! Eunji gives me a hug. ,,Take care, please. Ok?" She tilts her head to the side and smiles warmly. ,,I will, Eunji-ah~!" I hug her back and she waves goodbye. ,,See you later Jasmina-ah~!" ,,Yes~!" I Turn around to to to my other friends but there was someone standing infront of me and he blocks my way. I don't look at his face because the person is quite tall. ,,Annyeong, Jagiya~!" ,the person greets me. And it is a boy. Aaaaand his voice sounds just like Sehun's. I look up to see his face. Yep...Sehun. He is smiling brightly at me but I don't smile back. ,,Annyeong." ,I simply replied and just want to go away from him and to my friends. ,,J-jagiya?" Now he has got this hurt tone in his voice. Ugh! ,,What??" ,I hiss and glare at him. ,,W-what's wrong? D-don't you love me anymore?" Of course I just roll my eyes and start walking. ,,Jagiya!" Sooo annoying!!!!!! Ugh!!!! I still don't stop walking away but ignore him. ,,Jasmina-ah~!" Aahh this lovely voice is music to my ears~! I turn to the right and see my best friend, Jungkook. ,,Kookie-ah~!" He comes to me and hugs me. Of course I hug him back. ,,I missed you, chingu~!" ,,I missed you,too, my sweetie." A blush appears on his cheeks. So cuuuute~!!!! ,,Oh! Kookie-ah is blushing~!" He covers his face with his hands. ,,Jasmina-ah~!!" ,many people call for me. I look in the direction, where the voices are coming from. There are standing my friends and they wait for me to come to them. ,,I'll see you later~!" I smile at Kookie and run to my friends who hug me tight. 

-JUNGKOOK'S POV- 

,,I'll see you later~!" ,she tells me and runs to her friends. She is the most popular girl at school. All love her and want to be her friend. Some boys also flirt with her and try to date her. It is so annoying! I don't want them to be that close to her!!!! I start walking to my locker to take my books. ,,H-hey... ...Jungkook!" I turn around and look at a sad-looking Sehun. ,,Oh, annyeong Sehun." I close my locker. ,,Is something wrong? You look sad." ,,N-no..." I an eyebrow at him, Note believing his words. He sighs. ,,Ok...Yes...there is something wrong. And I want to talk with you about my problem. M-may I?" ,,Of course, Sehun-shii!! You are my friend!" The schoolbell rings and I hold his shoulder. ,,We will talk about it later, ok? Just wait outside for me after school." ,,I will. And...Gamsahamnida. You really are so friendly." I just smile and then his friends are coming and greet him with handshakes and smiles. I continue walking to my class and see her sitting there. The teacher has not arrived yet and all students are talking to each other. I walk over to her and have my gentle smile on my face. ,,Annyeong sweetie~." She stops talking to her friends and looks at me. ,,Kookie-ah~!" I hug her and am still smiling. Ah~! I like her~! ,,Jasmina?" ,,Yes?" ,she asks into the hug. I hesitate. Shall I tell her? 
I decided to tell her. I mean, she is my best friend! We trust each other to death! I never hide something from her or lie to her. Never. If I would do so, I would hate myself. 
,,Sehun seems really sad." She lets out a heavy sigh. Yep. She is annoyed. ,,Why?" ,she asks. ,,I don't know, but will tell me later." ,,Ah..." ,she simply replied. ,,I will to shopping with my chingus after school." ,,Have fun~." ,,I will." She slips out of the hug and then our music teacher, Mr. Kim, walks in. All students stand up and greet him while bowing. ,,Annyeonghaseyo." ,,Annyeonghaseyo" ,he bows, too. Then we all sit down again. ,,Today we will try to sing high notes. Lets start with listening to one great singer, who is good at reaching the high notes. He takes out his IPad and searches for the singer. 

-Break-

,,That was so funny~!!!" ,,Yes~!!" Both, Jasmina and me are laughing about our lesson. Tears, because we laugh too much, arme falling. We can't hold it. Jasmina tries to meditate but fails after a des seconds. ,,OMG!!!" ,she laughs and holds her stomach. Then she coughs and takes her water bottle. ,,Don't coughs yon it. It's dangerous." ,,I won't, Kookie-ah." Now she drinks something. 'Wow. Coughing helped her to stop laughing.' ,,Let's go the the canteen." ,she takes my hand and I can't help it but blush. I see Sehun standing on the lockers with his friends. ...And they are staring at ...US!!! Jasmina only smirks at him and continues walking while holding my hand. He looks really hurt. 
We finally arrive at the canteen and take a tablet. ,,Oh yummy~!"  ,we both say at the same time. We look at eachother and start laughing. Ah~! What would I do without her? She is just the best~! 
We sit down on a table for two and start eating. It is silent for a while. ,,Jasmina?" ,,Yes?" ,,Do...do..." ,,*giggle* What is it, Kookie-ah?" ,,Do you still love Sehun?" ,,Why are you asking me that question?" ,,I want to know. It seems you really hate him. Then why are you still dating him? I mean, you can break up with him." -Silence- ,,Well....." ,she starts speaking, ,,I actually don't know, but I think that he isn't the right one. And yes, I think, I will break up. I want another boy. Someone who I love, too." I nod. I can understand her. But why did she say yes before? ,,Jasmina-ah? Why did you say yes, when he was asking you to be his girlfriend?" ,,I think I loved him before. But not anymore. He is nötig the right one." ,,Do you love someone else?" A tiny blush appears on her cheek. ,,*giggle*Maybe, maybe no. Who knows? *giggle*" I smile. ,,Jasmina-ah?" ,,Yes?" ,,I-" And then he schoolbell rings. Jasmina has got drama lessons. And I have got dancing. 

-SEHUN'S POV- 

Now I have got drama lessons with my girlfriend. I love her so much but she just ignores me! *sigh* I don't know what to do. What is if she will break up with me?? Or cheats on me???? .....PLEASE GOD!!!! NO!!!!! I couldn't cope with it. I would finish my career as a singer. Or would always cry. Please.....I love you, Jasmina. 
I walk to our room and see them all standing scattered. They are practicing in small groups, in twos or alone. I go to the teacher, Mrs Seok. ,,Annyeonghaseyo." ,I bow to her and so does she. ,,Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun. Today you are practicing a kissing scene with Jasmina. Go to her. It Must be reeeeeeeaaaalllyyyyy perfect. Only show it to me when you two think it is good." ,with this words she walks away to watch some students. She is an elder but really nice lady. She is 46 years old. She is the kind of female teacher, who always has a bun, wears glasses and always holds her IPad, where she has got her notepad, in her arms. 
So, I walk over to my beloved girlfriend. ,,Jagiya~!" I love to know that she only belongs to me. She turns around and looks at me. ,,I waited for you! What took you so long??" ,,I was thinking about something and talking to Mrs Seok. A bright smile appears on her face. Ah~! That beautiful smile of hers. ,,Ah! Ok~! Now, lets practice~!" ,,Ne~!" ,I smile. I ist down on a couch and she sits down on my lap. But so she can look at my face. I feel the heat coming. Omg. We were in this position before, but it is a long time ago. So I am a bit excited. 
She looks at my lips and then says sweet things into my ear. It turns me on. Oh no! Not here! Not at school! ,,Jasmina..." I whisper in her ear. She just looks ily at me. ,,Yes?" ,,Saranghae." And then I kiss her. It is a passionate one. I love kissing her. Her lips are so soft. And then she pulls away. Oh maaaan! I want more! ,,I want more..." I whisper again. ,,Me, too." She answers. Oh god! I am so now! I kiss her again. But more rough. So does she. I hope she won't feel the bulge in my pants! ,,Are you ??" She asks with a Wtf-look. Now I am embarressed. What shall I tell her? Yes or no? *sigh* ,,Yes, yes I am. Mianhae! >.<" The only thing I feel in the next moment is a hard slap on my right cheek. A really hard one. I open my eyes wide and move my shaking hand to my cheek. ,,W-wha...?"  I look at her, still shocked. She is glaring at me and her face is red in anger. ,,W-why...?" ,I ask her. ,,Because you are a ert, stupid idiot!" That hurts. Tears start running down my cheeks. She stands up and goes away to her friends. There she whispers something to her friends while looking at me. They start giggling and also look at me. Why...just why? Why does she have to embarresse me? I am her boyfriend! More tears are running down my cheeks. So I stand up and run out of the school and into a park, which is near the school. 
I arrive there and sit down on a bench. I am crying, so I cover my face with my hands and cry into them. 'Why...?'