The real us.

Our Fate ♥

 I got some idea (:

So that's means? Im gonna update twice today, dear readers :')

Hehehe so enjoy my baby~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung & Sunny!" Someone called them.

"Neh?" They answer at the same time and turned around.

"Your namjachingu's are calling you guys!" She said while breath in and out.

"Our namjachingu? You mean, Beast?" Sunny said.

"Yes,beast. At the school hall. Ok i got to go." She said and leave.

SNSD walked together to the school hall. They shocked when they saw many students are at the school hall staring at them.

While beast and 4 minute are in the middle.

"Oppa? What the matter? Why it so many students here?" Yoona said.

"The thing is, I want to break up with you." Gi Kwang said.

SNSD widened their eyes.

"Yah Lee Gi Kwang, are you insane?" Jessica said.

"Wae? It is wrong? I can let you go anytime I wanted to ." Gi Kwang said.

Yoona felt something that she never felt before, her heart. Really feel like bleeding and aching.

"Dont worry, cause you're freedom now too, Sica" Junhyung replied.

"What? ARE YOU GUYS EVEN IN YOU'RE RIGHT MIND?" Sunny scream.

Before Yoseob could say anything, sunny cut him.

"Dont say that you're leaving me too, Seobie" Sunny slow down her voice.

"Well, it good that you already know the answer" Yoseob smirked.

"Wonnie, you aint gonna do this to me right? :'(" Tiffany said.

"OH NO TIFFANY. We're breaking up too."  Dongwoon said.

Yoona, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany who've been dumped is crying silently infront of them.

Before doojoon and hyunseung could say that NASTY WORD, Sooyoung and Taeyeon said together

"WE ALREADY KNOW IT, YOU BASTARD! WE KNOW YOU GONNA LEAVE US TOO!" They said.

Doojoon chuckled and Hyunseung laugh evily.

"We're beast, and yeah this is the real us. You guys dont know us fully. Too bad" Junhyung said.

"And yeah meet my real baby, Gayoon" Yoseob held Gayoon's hand. Other members do that too.

"We never in love with and a fool like you guys" Beast said.

*Author note: Im sorry if Im making beast look like very bad guys here but hey! Its just a story right?

SNSD cant stand it anymore after hearing the word "".

"Yeah, maybe I am a fool, cause I fell in love with the very heartless person ever, you kwangie. But I dont regret it, cause I believe in Karma. "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" One day, you'll felt the way I felt. You'll miss me bull!" Yoona started.

"Maybe, I am not pretty as Gayoon or maybe she could give you more that I could. But yet, she couldnt love you the way I do. You gonna regret for doing me like this. Its true, I love you even from the first time Im seeing you. I really find you a very cute guy. *Yoseob getting shocked* But unlucikly, your love is too cheap." Sunny said bravely.

"Doojoon-ah! I believe in you, I trusted you. I thought you love me, I thought you really need me in your life. I was wrong. Did I do something wrong to you? Did I ever making a problems to you? Did I burdened you? Did I harm you? Why you must hurt my heart like this? You just dont know the pain. Its hurt a lot. " Taeyeon said.

"Hyunseung, I remember the day we getting know to each other, do you still remember the dance? The laugh? The smile? I never thought that it was all FAKE :) And yeah, I never know that you're dating Hyuna. I really thought you sincere love me with all your hearts. Its okay, I accepeted it :') Maybe its a fate." Sooyoung said and cry.

"Dongwoon, thnks for accompany me, giving me a lot of interesting books. Making me laugh, making me forget all my problems. Making me even dont realized that you were actually a jerk. You're a good actor. You're using me. You're just wanna break my heart. Im just praying. Its okay." Tiffany said.

 Jessica cried so badly among the rest.

Yoona come near to Jessica. And held her hand while pointing at her 

"Junhyung, look at this girl. Look! The girl that you hurt, the girl that you played. Boys are really trying hard to get her, you know why? Because she's ice princess. She's really hard to get. But once, if she accept the boy, its mean she really love him. *junhyung getting shocked* You know anything about her past? You know why she's called as  ice princess? You know why she's crying so ing badly here?! DID YOU EVEN HELL  KNOW WHY!!" Yoona scream.

"Yah , done with you words? NOW GO TO HELL" 4 minute said.

SNSD came near 4 minute which is really near to beast to and say "you guys do it once, we do it twice"

Before SNSD left the school hall, every of members look at their pair and give a i-still-love-you look.

Beast is completely in shock.

"OMG. Why did I I felt like I can feel the hurt too? OMG. Sunny, dont go." Yoseob thought.

"I just lost Yoona. I dont know she would love me this much, and I cared about her. Mian Yoona :'(" Gi Kwang thought.

"What did I just do to Sica? Im not supposed to making her more suffer. I should not let her go" Junhyung thought.

"Taeyeon, im gonna miss you. I dont know why. Im felt like I regret it already. Please Taeee :'(" Doojoon thought.

"Fany, where im gonna find my partner in ready books again? Im such a pabo. Why did I let you go?" Dongwoon thought.

"Yah hyunseung, you're so pabo. You're jerk. Sooyoung loves you and yet you do this to her. Mianhae Sooyoung" Hyunseung thought.