Changed

Little did you know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pricked ( Taehyun & Mino )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?/v=lJqrWRMvXlg 

 

Your eyes nearly popped out when you looks directly to his eyes. His beautiful eyes. The eyes that always make you drown helplessly.

" Hey "

You smiles to him and walk to the kitchen. For lonely person like you, you always had been hard to read for everyone. Except for one person. Wu Yi Fan.

He walks faster and quickly blocked your way.

" Hey, what's wrong? "

Nothing's wrong except that you making me waiting for 6 hours at the park while you're laughing with my bully. That's what you want to say but...

'' Nothing. " He don't believe your answer but he let it past. He did. You smile sadly. He always demand answers for you. He never let it pass. But now, he did.

It's hurts.

He walks to your room and change his clothes. You start preparing the ingredients. You accidentally cut your finger when you're chopping carrots.

" Ahh. "

You hissed in pain. You look at the cut, don't know what to do.

" What's wrong? " Wu Yi Fan peeked from your shoulder.

" Oh my God! How can you be so clumsy? I already had many things to do. "

You shrunken to your other side, afraid of your boyfriend's new side.

He never shout at you even he's mad. Never.... Your eyes wet when you thought about his new side. 

" I don't mean it to be like that. "  Your boyfriend said roughly when he saw your eyes makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter