completed

Jealous Jinhwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe feels something odd with his boygriend Jinhwan. Since they finished their v app ikonight shoot, Junhoe feels that Jinhwan avoid him. Since three days ago they rarely have a conversation. Even Jinhwan locked his room every night so Junhoe can’t come to his room. Junhoe feels like he didn’t do anyhting wrong during the show. 

Junhoe decide to end this whole silent treatment. He will end this after they finish their dance practice. When the dance practice end, and they’re ready to go back to their dorm. Junhoe grab Jinhwan wrist and drag him along.

“Hanbin hyung, Jinhwan hyung and me have something to do. We’ll get back soon as it end” Junhoe said to Hanbin.

“okay, but really you two have to go home soon” Hanbin replied as he leaned his head to his boyfriend, Bobby’s shoulder.

“Thanks hyung”

Junhoe keep dragging Jinhwan along till they reached a park located near YG. Jinhwan honestly didn’t like being dragged like this. They sit in one of the bench in the park. Luckily there’s no one in the park. Who would go to the park at this hour? Its midnight. Neither Junhoe and Jinhwan speak. They just sit next to each other.

“Hyung” junhoe breaks the silent.

“...”

“Hyung~” Junhoe called again, this time with more gentle voice.

“hmm” jinhwan just answer it short really short. Jinhwan’s reply really make junhoe upset.

“Hyung, you can’t belike this. Avoid me whenever i’m around and you even locked your room ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter